Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Gerard Way?

Calla’s pov
When the flight ended I grabbed my bag and looked at my phone.

There were over 99 messages and calls from Jimmy, Zacky, Brian, Matt, Johnny, Nick, Joel, and Mike.

I ignored them all and went to go look for an apartment to rent.

I went through a bunch of different ads till I found one.

I walked down the street to the place and walked inside.

“Hi I’m Calla Thomson and I’m here about the apartment for rent.” I spoke to the guy at the counter with black hair.

He looked up at me and I instantly recognized him.

“Gerard Way?” I asked not believing this.

“Hey your Zacky V’s cousin.” He smiled.

“Shit.” I threw my hands in the air.

“What’s wrong? Here come talk in my office.” He brought me around the counter and walked into the office behind the counter.

I spilt my guts to him, telling him every little thing that brought me here.

“Tell you what, you can stay here for a month but then I have to call ZV.” He smiled.

“I guess that’s fair.” I smiled back at him.

“And I promise to make it the best month of your life!” He jumped up and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him back.

He showed me to my apartment and let me go to sleep.

It took a while for me to fall asleep because of all of these thoughts running through my head.

I picked up my cell phone and called Jimmy.

“Calla where are you?” He asked answering before I could blink.

“Jimmy I’ll be back in a month I love you guys, bye.” I hung up and cried myself to sleep.

I wanted Jimmy next to me right now, but I also wanted to stay away from them so I wouldn’t break up an awesome band and best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoohoo you asked for it so i updated!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!<3