Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

I Hope Your Right

Zacky’s pov
“Hello?” Gerard asked answering his phone.

“Hey Gerard, I hate to call you like this but my cousin Calla ran away and now we don’t know where she is and I was wondering if you could look around for her?” I asked hopefully.

“Sure, I’ve gotta go though I’m having breakfast.” He told me.

“Okay, talk to you later, bye.”

“Bye.” He replied then hung up.

I shut my phone and sighed, it was partly my fault Calla left.

I yelled at her, I hit her; I was the worst person in the world.

“How you doing man?” Brain asked walking into the living room and took a seat next to me.

“I’m an asshole.” I put my head in my hands.

“Who’d you call?” He asked his eyes scanning over my phone.

“Matt Tuck, Ronnie Radke, Gerard Way” I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Their sending out word, to see if they can find her.” I continued.

Brian nodded and cracked open a beer.

“Don’t worry dude, we’ll find her.” He assured me.

“I don’t know Calla’s the kind of girl who runs away when things get out of hand.” I told him.

“What do you mean?” He asked before gulping down his drink.

“Like this one time Calla got into a fight at school, and the principal called my mom and she knew she was in deep shit when she got home, so she didn’t come home.” I continued, “My mom sent me to go look for her when she didn’t come home and none of the neighbor had seen her. It took me six hours to find her she was up a tree in the park.” Brian listened to my story carefully.

“She doesn’t like to face problems at all.” I told him grabbing a beer for myself off the table next to me.

“Don’t give up hope, we’ll find her.” Brian patted my back before walking out of the house.

I sighed deeply and whispered, “I hope your right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

I hope you like this chapter!

P.S. I love all of the comments i get!