Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

That Was Rude

Calla’s pov
I fell asleep with my wig and contacts on luckily because when I woke up Brian walked into my room.

“Bella, you awake?” He asked softly.

I sat up carefully and nodded.

“It’s breakfast time.” He smiled.

“Okay, I’ll be down in a minute.” I smiled and grabbed some clothes once he left.

I made my way to the bathroom locking the door behind me then, taking off the wig, and contacts.

I turned on the water, and then undressed before climbing into the warm shower.

I let myself relax.

After I was done doing everything a girl has to do in the morning I got dressed, putting my wig back on and putting my contacts back in.

I walked down the stairs the guys were sitting around the table waiting for Mikey to bring in the food.

I took a seat next to Gerard and Jimmy.

“You know who we are right?” Jimmy asked.

I nodded using their stage names, “You’re The Rev, your M. Shadows, your Synyster Gates, your Zacky Vengeance, and your Johnny Christ.”

“What’s your favorite song?” Zacky asked me.

“Um, probably seize the day.” I smiled.

“Are you some sort of super fan?” Johnny spoke up.

“Perhaps.”

“Where are we from?” Matt asked.

“Huntington Beach, California, USA.” I smirked.

He nodded, “Too easy”

“What are our real names?” Brian asked.

I smirked widely, “Brian Haner Jr., Zachery Baker, Matthew Sanders, Jonathan Seward, and James Owen Sullivan or Jimmy.”

“What else do you know about us?” Jimmy asked.

“I know you have a cousin named Calla Envy Thomson, who is currently missing, and I know that Zacky put her in the hospital by pushing her down the stairs, then she ran away from home.” I let the words slip off my tongue.

The guys eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

“how do you know that?” Zacky asked a slight sign of hurt in his voice.

“It was on the cover of a magazine I found.” I told him trying to cover up my slip.

“Bella that was rude.” Ray told me.

I looked down at my plate then looked at Zacky, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay” he assured me trying not to make me feel bad.

Jimmy put his arm around my shoulder, comforting me.

Mikey came in with the food and we ate in silence then I went up stairs and watched TV for a while until the door opened….
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!<3

The more you comment the more i write!