Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Hurt

Calla’s pov
I waited until everyone went to sleep and I snuck out at 10:24 so I would get there in time.

I saw Jimmy sitting on the swing set waiting for me.

I skipped over to him, and sat on the swing next to his, even though I really wanted to sit on his lap.

“I have to be strait forward, I like you but I’ve got a girl friend.” He spoke looking at the ground.

“Its okay, Jimmy I like you too.” I blushed.

He smiled at me, and then asked, “Do you want to go get something to eat?”

“We just ate.” I laughed standing up.

“Yeah, but I’m hungry again.” He stood up too.

I nodded and laughed.

We went to McDonalds.

Then went back to the park.

Jimmy told me a few jokes that he had told me, err Calla before but I still laughed.

We finished of our burgers then talked about favorite food, movies, and music.

Then without thinking I pressed my lips to his softly.

He kissed back for a few minutes; it felt so good to feel his lips against mine.

Then he pushed me away.

I looked at him with hurt in my eyes.

Then I ran off back to the building and to my room where I locked the door and shoved my bed against the door so no one could come inside.

I tore the contacts out and the wig off and cried.

There was pounding on my door but I slowly passed out with tears dripping out of my eyes and staining my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler

Comments make me write more and more!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!