Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Worse

Calla’s pov
“Las Vegas?” I asked Joel.

He smiled and nodded, “That’s right it’s party central of America perfect for our ending of our first tour party.”

I learned quickly how to play the Keytar and I even got to sing a couple songs which pissed off Emily.

We pulled into the large hotel we were staying at.

Nick and Mike linked arms with me and we ran inside as some of the staff took our luggage up to our room.

I bought some clothes and borrowed some from Emily which I don’t plan on giving back.

Emily glared at me every chance she got and I even heard her say Jimmy’s name while she was sleeping one time.

I ignored it for Joel.

“I’m going out, don’t wait up.” Emily smirked and walked out of the room in basically nothing.

“Let’s go clubbing!” Mike screamed jumping on my bed.

“Let’s do it!” The rest of us yelled and quickly went to go change.

A few minutes later we were out the door and walking down the strip.

“Hey, let’s go in there!” Joel pointed.

We agreed and pulled out our fake ID’s.

“Hey isn’t that Emily?” I asked pointing at a girl making out with a really tall guy.

“Oh my god.” Joel stared at her.

Joel walked over and broke up with Emily she screamed at him then tried to go back to kissing that guy but he pushed her off his lap.

He stopped when he saw me, and then I realized who it was.

“Jimmy.” I whispered.

“Calla.” He stared wide eyed at me.

I wanted to scream and cry but instead I walked up to him.

And I slapped him, then the rest of Avenged Sevenfold came into view.

They all hugged me.

“Cal, are you okay?” Zacky asked hugging me tightly.

“Just take me home!” I cried

“Brian, Matt take the car and get her home, I’ll catch up with you guys later!” Zacky yelled letting me go with Matt and Brian.

The ride home was almost silent except for my cries from the back seat.

I didn’t know what was worse the fact that fact that I loved him or the fact that he cheated.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the finale there will be another story though!!!!

Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed! !!!!!