Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Time For Dinner

I was thinking about where to put the DVD so that the guys wouldn’t find it.

I stuck it up in my closet behind a box of clothes.

Then I slept fine knowing that it was safe and tomorrow was my 18th birthday I hope it was better than my Sweet 16 party.

Zacky got drunk and fell in the punch bowl then he knocked over my cake his mom my aunt was so pissed off at him for it that she didn’t talk to him for eight months for that.

*Morning time*
I dressed in a superman tank top, dark shorts, a pair of yellow converse, and I had the ring Jimmy gave me on, and my superman bracelet.

When I got down stairs Zacky ushered me out of the house with Brian.

Brian drove me to Denny’s so I could eat breakfast.

The guys were setting up for my party and from what Brian told me the had a bunch of security just incase.

While we were eating our breakfast a waitress walked over to our table, “Oh my god aren’t you Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold!”

“Who the fuck is Synyster Gates?” I yelled/asked.

“Oh im sorry your not him.” then she walked away.

I rolled my eyes a Brian and laughed.

He paid for my birthday breakfast meal then took me to go do random shit so the party would be perfect for when I got there.

We went to the movie theater and watched Dead Silence.

Then went to the park and talked about stuff like if we were going to tell Zacky about Jimmy and I.

“So how long are you going to wait to tell Zack?” he asked.

“I don’t know I’ll have to talk to Jimmy about it first since it’s both of our asses on the line.” I replied.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“About 6 o’clock why?” I asked.

“Time for dinner.” He smiled.

We ate at a small restraunt and made sure that we wouldn’t be bothered by fans or anyone else.

“Zacky just texted me we should head over.” He smiled.

I nodded and prepared for a surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

Your comments mean a lot to me!,3