Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

You Know You Like It

Brian covered my eyes with his hands as we walked into the house, all the lights were off.

Then he uncovered my eyes and turned on the lights a shit load of people jumped out of their hiding places and yelled, “Happy Birthday Calla!”

I jumped in surprise when I saw them then laughed as I got a group hug from different people.

Zacky grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and onto a gothic looking chair.

I sat on it and Zacky set a black tiara on my head that said, “Calla” in big silver letters.

I smiled at it then Brian and Matt carried the cake up to me.

It had eighteen candles on it they were all lit and ready for me to blow out.

They set in on a table that Zacky placed in front of me.

Everyone started singing happy birthday while I looked for Jimmy.

I found him sitting up in a big tree behind everyone he was just watching me with a smile on his face.

He winked and saluted me, they had finished singing happy birthday so I made a wish while blowing out my candles.

The crowd cheered and Johnny cut me a piece of cake and handed it to me.

I waited until everyone was waiting for me to take the first bite then I finally took a bite of the chocolate cake and smiled like it was for the crowd but it was actually for Jimmy.

The party began once someone handed me a bottle of Jack.

I was so fucking drunk I couldn’t even stand up right, I was dancing in a crowd of people to some random song.

I got thirsty so I stumbled around to go find something to drink.

“Hey you’re the birthday girl ain’t cha.” I voice came from behind me.

“In the flesh.” I giggled.

“Hows about me and you go up stairs” he never got to finish what he was saying because Jimmy’s fist collided with his face sending him backwards.

Jimmy grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door and to his car then to his apartment.

He carried me up the stairs as I giggled drunkenly.

“God remind me never to let you get drunk again.” He chuckled slightly.

I giggled as he set me on the couch and said, “You know you like it”

“Oh course I do.” he smiled at me.

I rolled off the couch and landed on the floor with a loud thump, then laughed.

“Jesus Christ.” Jimmy muttered lifting me back up but instead of setting me on the couch he sat on the couch and cradled me in his arms like I was a baby.

Jimmy’s pov
I was holding Calla like a baby and trying to get her to go to sleep by singing to her.

“you sing like guy.” she laughed.

I chuckled slightly “Maybe because I am a guy.”

“Naw I don’t think so.” she blinked slowly.

“I think someone’s getting sleepy” I smiled at her.

She shook her head yes, I carried her to my room pulled off everything but her bra and panties then put one of my Avenged Sevenfold shirts on her.

She sloppily fell back on to the bed she passed out before she even hit the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the people reading, commenting, and subscribing!<33333333