Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

Shouldn't You Have A Hangover?

Calla’s pov
I woke up with Jimmy next to me in his bed.

I pulled out of his grasp and went to the kitchen to attempt cooking.

I opened his fridge and got a couple of eggs out then I got a frying pan and cooked eggs.

“What are you doing?” Jimmy asked walking into the kitchen.

“Cooking.” I smiled.

He gave me a weird look before asking, “Shouldn’t you have a hangover?”

“I don’t know should I?” I asked.

He laughed at me and told me some of the things I said last night.

Jimmy’s phone rang so he walked into the other room to answer it.

He came back a few seconds later and told me to go get dressed and that we had to be somewhere.

“What about breakfast?” I asked.

He smiled and gulped it down, I frowned at him for eating my half too but I couldn’t stay mad at Jimmy when he’s using his puppy dog face.

“Aw your so cute.” I giggled and kissed his nose.

He kissed my lips then slung me onto his back and walked down the stairs and to his car.

He drove to a tattoo parlor I saw Zack and Matt’s car sitting out side, Jimmy parked next to their car then we got out and went inside.

Zacky was at the counter talking to this guy all secretive, when he saw me he turned and motioned for me to stand next to him.

“Jerry this is my little cousin Calla, Calla this is Jerry.” Zacky introduced us.

“Calla this is another present from me, you can get one tattoo and one piercing, okay?” Zacky asked.

I nodded a little scared of piercing since I screamed bloody murder when my aunt took me to get my ears pierced when I was five.

I walked into the back with Jerry.

“I want my belly button pierced, and I want this on my lower back right above my ass.” I smiled pulling out the Avenged Sevenfold death bat.

He laughed and nodded then decided to do my belly button first it went really fast too, he put a curved stud in it that had the radio active sign on it.

Then he had me lay on my stomach so he could to the death bat tattoo.

I squeezed my eyes shut really tight when he started because it hurt but I relaxed a little after a couple minutes.

It didn’t take very long for him to get the death bat tattooed on me either, I took a look at it in the mirror and saw how amazing it was he did awesome on it.

We went out and I showed the guys my navel, then turned and lifted my shirt slightly so that they could see the death bat.

“Yay!” Brian hugged me, then Johnny, Jimmy, Zacky, and Matt joined in too.

“Come on let’s go get some ice cream.” Matt smiled after we paid and walked out the door. A
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!<3333333

sorry it took so long to get up, hope you enjoy it!