Status: Rewritten

Twisted Happiness

Finally! Someone more insane than I

Suddenly, hands come at me turning me over- I jerk tensing up. Though instead of the torture I expect the hands just simply untie the knot on the back of the blind fold. There owner yells, “Maya come here the peanut brains got themselves a new toy to rip apart”
“Why should I care it’s just another lab rat, just like us what’s so exciting about that “ the girl I assume is Maya sighs while rolling her eyes.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking but who are you guys.” I muse completely and utterly confused.
“Leagand” the boy with light brown hair with forest green eyes suggests passively shrugging his shoulders; not really caring if I expect that response or not.
“Maya” the pale skinned, black haired, purple eyed horror states flatly, “And what on earth are you so post to be”
“She means your name,” Leagand whispers softly into my ear sending warm fuzzy feelings through my whole body.
No duh
“Oh shut up,” I mumble aside. “Oh, right I’m Mimix.” I respond enthusiastically as I jump up, “It’s nice to meet both of you.”
“Ok, welcome preppy scum to hell.” Maya sneers slightly closing her eyes, yet again I’m not sensing any bit of welcome in her voice. Then she walks towards a corner that she probably was sitting in before her day was rudely interrupted- man I’m the worst- then sits down and shuts her eyes for a nap.
“Sorry about her, she’s just a little depressed. Well anyways Mimix welcome to our family of supernatural lab rats.” Leagand tries to joke- fail. And when he didn’t get anything out of me he informs, “I can locate people and I know exactly where everything in the whole world is, and Maya deals well not really deals it’s more like messes with the mind. So what can you do?”
“Really that’s cool, I’m not sure the scientists at the place they had me before tested me in all these different subjects that they only ever gave me one quick lecture about and I got A’s on every single subject, but other than that I don’t think I’m special like you guys. And after all these tests they tried too get me to do, I kept failing even told them that I wasn’t special like they said. But they still kept giving me those tests and locking me up so.........” I blather controllably then trail off. Because at that moment, I realized I was beginning to doubt the sentence of “you can do anything anyone asks you” the brainless fishes continuously told me?
“Hey Leagand, Maybe she’s just a mess up like that last kid that they had Steel impale with steel rods, then cut up into a zillion pieces, and then burn.” Maya suggests.
“She’s kidding right?” I ask
“Oh Maya never kids they actually did have Steel torture the kid to death.” Leagand answers.
“By the way princess happy pants Steel is” that’s all Maya could get out before I….
“He’s just a human being who can replace his skin with a coating of steel and then by that becomes super strong and even his normal skin is hard to damage, he usually is used for jobs the brainless fools can’t stomach or are to fat or weak to accomplish.” I finish, not really knowing that she didn’t mean it as a question. But come on give me a break it’s the first reflex that I learned to build up when the scientists started to test me.
“Well what do we have here; the little princess actually is good for something. Well I guess that saves me from a lot of misery, now I don’t have to ex plain every single topic that comes up in our little world of death,” Maya states coldly.
“Don’t mind her, well anyways Mimix how old are you. I’m 13,” Leagand asks obviously trying to hold back his excitement, so it wouldn’t seem like he was trying to pry. Looks like I’m going to have a creeper on my hands-Great.
“Oh Leagand just leave the girl alone, she might be the only decent girl that you have meet in like forever; can you at least contain your drool for at least one minute,” Maya spits at him almost immediately. Well hey at least I know I’m not going to get raped. She she seals her eyes shut again- man she sleeps a lot. Did I mention I’m extremely hyper active? Well back to what I was getting to- Leagand just skulks over to a row of three cream colored cots two which had turned slightly the color of graphite, and were hanging down by rusted silver colored chains.
The last one was colored a crisp cream that looked so untouched and ironed that it actually looked like it belonged to someone who was not in a prison, but a freak with OCD. It was hanging from brand new silver chains. All of which were in front of yet again perfect grey walls that slowly tortured the mind at the sight. In the center of the room was a extremely small table with short legs, and that was all that was in this ugly room that severed it’s masters’ every thought- imprisoning lab rats in the worst possible conditions without killing them.

Though when I finally make my way over what is so post to be my bed, I can’t help but feel that I have been here before. All I know is that even though the memories will not quite yet come back is that this place has something to do with that familiar voice inside my head. It is a voice that agitates me, but at the same time makes me smile even bright for the person it belongs to. Well I guess I guess it could be Maya, and besides the fact that she was just trying to make my life miserable I can’t help thinking that she is actually a really nice person even if she doesn’t want to show it.
But for now I guess that is all I have to record in the past couple days events, even though I have answered one or two questions, I can’t feel like I accomplished anything for now I have many new questions. Like why does this place remind me so much of something I have known? Who was Jennifer talking about in that car ride? What really are my powers? And what in the Devil’s name lies beyond that door? I may not know yet, but most likely its death, but weather I’m ready or not it will come, no matter what I have to say about the matter, it is approaching at an exhilarating rate like an impatient child running towards a new toy, in this case me .
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, the poor girl has friends! Maybe i should kill them... evil face. Nahh i need new characters to keep people from getting bored.
Well till next time- Ray