Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 10.

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

I saw as Matt’s expression changed slightly after walking into Max Brenner’s. I swear sometimes I wonder if he is 17 or 7 years old instead. I quickly made my choice and ordered and told Matt he could only pick two or three things, hey, I didn’t need him going crazy. He mumbled something about that being unfair, but still… he knows why I am doing this so he simply smiles and picks the same sort of things as me and we get our number and walk out to the outside chairs to sit in the warm, relaxing sunlight. We picked the one furthest from others and sat across from each other, I picked the seat where my back was to the sun so I had a relaxing position.
Matt sat down and was fidgeting slightly; I was confused at first till I remembered that I had asked him to explain to me what Zacky V was talking about at the park. I sat a little straighter and anticipated his answer. But I was the first to speak…

“Baby, can you please tell me… It can’t be that bad can it?”

“No, it’s just that… I was well…”

I cut him off I could tell his both uncomfortable and also didn’t know how to tell me.

“Babe, don’t worry about it. If it’s that important I’m sure I will know when the time comes.”

I smiled a tiny impish type smile and looked over as the waiter brought our food out. It looked absolutely amazing! Matt knows I love coming here… I love the artistic way they make the sweets filled, covered, smeared, and complete with chocolate of all kinds. Just the thought of it has my mouth watering already as the waiter set the plates on the table…
Matt had fixed the waiter with a glare and I looked over to the waiter to see him checking me out as he asked us did we want any drinks or beverages. So that was why Matt looked like he wanted to get up and punch him, under the table I rubbed his leg with my own to calm him and smiled politely at him as I spoke.

“Babe did you want a coke or spider thick shake?”

He looked at me, his features softening as he debated what he wanted and then answered me with an equally gentle smile.

“How about we both get a fizzy coke spider babe?”

“Ok!”

I turned to the waiter who was ‘looking’ (I refused to acknowledge the fact he was checking me out) at me waiting for my response.

“Two fizzy coke spiders please!!”

“Ok anything else? Or will that be all today ma’am?”

He said in a sultry/husky tone of voice.
That was the last line for Matt I could see it in his eyes that if the waiter kept flirting like Matt wasn’t there he was going to get a punch in the head or worse so I replied quickly with a curt ‘no thanks’ and he scurried off, but not before taking one more look.
Matt growled under his breath at the waiter and I got up ignoring the food still sitting on the table and sat on his lap, not caring that we were in the public eye… I needed to calm him down and reassure him that I was his and his only.

“Baby, ignore him…he is only male, besides I don’t want him, you’re the only one for me baby and always will be, I love you more than anything on this planet, I love you more than anyone!”

“I love you too Vanessa, I just hated the way he looked at you, god, it pissed me off so much babe I just wanted to hit him and make sure he never looked at you again…”

I kissed him softly as his arms held me tighter against him, and then I went back to my seat and started eating my strawberries, marshmellows and cherry’s that were dipped in sweet Cadbury chocolate.
The waiter brought out our drinks and was very quickly thanked and sent away. I did all the talking so Matty didn’t have a go at him. When we had finished everything, I noticed him just sitting there gently smiling, and it felt like it was at me. Or rather at what I was doing anyways I decided I really wanted to go to the movies so I wanted to ask him.

“What’s funny?”

His smile just gets wider and he shakes his head mumbling “nothing” and then asking me what I wanted to do next.

“The sky’s the limit today baby… anything you want to do we can go do it together”

“Hmm, can we go to the movies?”

“Sure babes, no problem, are you finished babe?”

Placing a hand gingerly on my tummy feeling bloated I smile gently similar to his before and nod.

“Yeah, I’m completely full, if I eat anymore I am gonna be sick within half an hour.”

I say with a little giggle at the end and standing up pushing my chair in and watching him do the same before leaving a tip with a smile and coming over to wrap his arms around me and whispering ‘I love you Nessa.’ into my ear. I giggle before repeating my own little I love you. I drop my hands to his and we walk off to the movies and I spot a new horror movie and next thing you know I’m the one getting excited… Matt shakes his head amused and mumbling what sounded something like ‘and she thinks I’M the child’ before laughing softly and briefly.
I just nudge his arm with an even bigger smile on my lips, and we walk up to wait in line as we chose to see the horror movie ‘WOLFMAN!’I feel a little dizzy after waiting for about 10 minutes in line and its staring to make me feel sick. I try not to worry though assuming it’s probably just the food from Max Brenner’s, I rub my tummy subconsciously and subtly trying to sooth the uncomfortable feeling and Matt seems to notice after we finally get our tickets and move over to the slushies machines with our giant slushies cups and as I’m filling mine with blue for blueberry, pink for raspberry, and brown for Coca-Cola, Matt finishes filling his with just coke and raspberry and puts his arms around me careful not to spill either of our drinks, moving us over to the ticket counter and getting us through the gates and over to a waiting couch just outside our cinema, making me sit down.

“Baby is something wrong you look kinda like you are in pain…”

His face is composed but his eyes, his deep and passionate eyes are screaming with concern and fearful worry that I’m guessing is over me potentially being sick.

“I don’t know I think it’s just small tummy pains from all that yummy food at Max Brenner’s, baby, don’t worry I am fine. You’d be the first to know if I wasn’t, promise.”

“Ok, I just…I don’t want you to be hurting and not tell me, Vanessa you’re the most important person to me ever, and you always will be baby.”

As he finished he sighed slightly and I just put my hands on the sides of his face pulling him in for a small kiss and he gladly returned it and I could feel from how he was kissing me he really was worried and meant every word he said. We broke apart at the same time when we heard a little kid laughing and I looked over with a gentle smile to notice he was laughing at us two kissing. Then I noticed something different about the kid… he looked oddly familiar… but I couldn’t pick it…

“Matt Sanders.”

I heard a female voice say in a semi-surprised type voice and since Matty had his arm around me I felt him go rigid. I looked up and met the eyes of Leana. Matt’s ex-girlfriend…

“Or should I say Shadows?”

Matt answered with a curt little nod and saying

“Leana.”

Then she called the little boy over apparently the rumours were true, she did have a kid… he couldn’t be more than say… I don’t know 2 years of age… since he kinda wobbled when he walked…

“Brine sweetie, come to mummy please.”

“Aww what a cute little name…”

I say to her still somewhat smiling at the kid. I feel Matt’s arm around me tighten slightly and I know he feels awkward. I mean this was his ex-girlfriend talking with me.

“Thankyou…uhh sorry I don’t know your name…”

“Oh sorry it’s Vanessa, but call me Nessa.”

“Nice to meet you and this handsome little devil is my son Brine.”

She says to me smiling at her son and when he giggles I notice why he looks familiar. When he smiles he has dimples that are clear as day! And his eyes are the same shade of amazing hazel as the ones I am in love with. He is the spitting image of Mathew Sanders!