Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 11.

Matt’s P.O.V*

I knew she’d notice. And I knew that Leana hadn’t lied to me… I was a dad.
I felt Nessa go rigid when Brine smiled at her; I felt every muscle go taunt as she tried to fake her best smile. I feel my heart tighten fearing the worst after Leana leaves. I hope Nessa will give me the chance to explain...

I didn’t know Leana was pregnant when I left her because she was cheating on me with some dude and we agreed he would be the father and I would be left out of it the kid would never know. It was a total accident; Leana hadn’t even known it was mine till after he was born anyway so how could I possibly have known...Vanessa piped up and acted chipper sort of cooing at Brine.

“He is so adorable. Hello cutie.”

Brine got all shy and smirked a little before hiding in Leana’s stick straight strawberry blonde hair. We simply smiled awkwardly and Nessa excused herself to use the bathroom before we went into the movies. I turned on Leana.

“How dare you Leana, how could you fucking do this to me, your happy now and I am happy and in love with Vanessa and I swear to god if you so much as fuck it up for me I will make you regret ever knowing me”

With that I turned on my heel both mine and Nessa’s drinks in my hands and I waited outside the girls toilets. How could I explain this to her, how could I make sure Nessa never left me...?

“Argh! I’m so fucking pathetic...”

I scolded myself for 5 minutes then I began to wonder why Nessa hadn’t come out yet I’d seen a few people go in and come out but my girlfriend and love of my life was not one of them...I walked back to the concession and asked one of the female assistants to come check for me since I clearly as a male cannot go into the girls toilets, she seemed annoyed but I payed no mind to it. We were a short way from the toilet door when many screams were heard and women were frantically running out of the toilets.

“NESSA?!”

I completely ignored that it was the girl’s toilets and raced in the door frantically looking for Nessa. Then I saw blood in the end cubical and an arm out the door on the floor and someone’s head with their hair splayed out every where around her face and on the floor.

“No...Nessa!!”

I ran over and she had scratches over her body her cloths tattered from the scratches...the same scratches the wolf left on her mother, I checked her breathing and pulse and the lady behind me asked if she was okay and I turned and quickly instructed her to call triple 000 and call for police and an ambulance telling her what to tell them and she ran off to do so.
I pulled Vanessa onto my lap and hugged her body gently to mine; I couldn’t lose her I couldn’t...
♠ ♠ ♠
okiee so i am really stuck with writters block and im tring really hard but no one is commenting or reading so unless the story picks up more readers i am thinking of deleting the story....

please check out this story though :) i love the authors and they have amazing stories!!

http://stories.mibba.com/read/338546/Im-Not-an-Angel/

:) enjoy! ;)