Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 12.

Matt’s P.O.V*

I would die without her, she couldn’t leave me not now, not after what we’ve just gone through, not after how long I’ve waited for her to be mine. I had her and I was not about to let her go! I placed her gently on the floor again on her back and started doing what little and basic CPR I knew. As the ambulance got there 4 minutes had past since they were a street away from the shops, I heard Nessa stop breathing... the paramedics had to pull me away from her a total of 5 guys I noticed and they started doing something and trying to get her to respond, I prayed for the first time ever that if there was a god, to please let him give me Vanessa back, to not take her from me.
The female paramedic who was working over Nessa’s body stood in front of me as I felt the only two guys still holding me back tighten their grip slightly, she spoke but I don’t think I heard properly exactly...

“Sir? Do you know this woman personally?”

I simply nodded my head showing I acknowledged her.

“What’s your name?”

“Mathew Sanders, that’s my girlfriend Vanessa Wolfe.”

“Well Mathew, I’m sorry but...she didn’t make it she has lost too much blood before we got here and the scratch on her neck was a deep wound. I’m so sorry for your loss...Is there anyone we can contact for you?”

“No, no one.”

“What about your mum and dad?”

“They’re on vacation, there isn’t anyone... there was no one but Nessa, my Nessa”

And as I finished I collapsed on the ground in pure shock as my own words slammed it into me that I had lost the love of my life. Tears fell from my eyes silently and my hands balled up into fists on the tiles, I punched the floor had before moving over to Nessa and pulling her to me. The paramedics left except for two who had to obviously clean the area, and I heard the male say he was going to get me away from Nessa’s body and I was about to turn and snap at him to get away form me and Nessa but I didn’t need to because the woman stopped him.

“Give him a moment Reznor.”

She must have used his last name because he clearly didn’t like using last names when alone.

“Cassia, he can’t stay with her you know the rules –“

She cut him off using what I now recognise as his first name.

“Trent! How would you feel if you lost me?”

He went quiet. They were obviously a couple.

“Exactly, Trent look I know we are meant to be by the book but not for this one. Not in this situation.”

They continued quietly at tidying up their equipment behind me and I rocked Nessa against my chest for a few more seconds. How could I live without her? I feel empty, like I have nothing now when only an hour ago I had the world in my arms.
Someone coughed and I turned around to see what they wanted thinking that was their way of getting my attention but they were looking at me the same obviously thinking it was me but it wasn’t any of us...
♠ ♠ ♠
okiee cliff hanger if people dont start commenting and reading my story im not motivated to write nor continue writting it so i need more motivation please!!