Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 13.

Matts P.O.V*

I turned back around to Nessa’s body and I saw her hand twitch slightly, the paramedics were at her side in an instant checking her pulse and everything about her body and saying she was stable but they needed to rush her to the hospital and soon the other paramedics came in with one of those wheelie beds and shifted Nessa’s fragile body onto it and after hooking her up to a portable IV they wheeled her out as I stood there too shocked to move it wasn’t till someone touched the middle of my back that I spun around to see who touched me and was shocked when I was faced with a blotchy faced Sam…she looked terrible. And I wondered how she knew where to find me. It was obvious when we walked out because Zacky was outside of the toilets and we did our bro hug before leaving the cinemas I gave my tickets to another couple and told them to have them for free. We get into Zacks car and I sit in the back on our drive to the hospital Sam and Zack joined hands on the centre console and I felt a pain in my chest and I had to look away and as I did we pulled into Long Beach Hospital, I got out of the car rushing in before the others not even waiting for Zacky and Sam and asked the clerk where Nessa was before running down halls and passing people but when I reached the room I realised where in the hospital I was exactly…

“No” I breathed out.

Nessa was in ICU…
I went in and they let me into her room moments later and as they told me to go in Sam and Zacky walked in the door of ICU and I paused…

“Go in man we can wait, she needs you right now, your all she has…” Zacky spoke up.

I looked at Sam and she nodded simply saying

“Go, I’ll wait.”

“Thanks” was all I responded with…

I took a deep breath and walked into her room… she was all cleaned up and bandaged but she looked so banged up and fragile I didn’t want to touch her she was so breakable, I sunk into the chair beside her bed and looked at her feeling my eyes start stinging and then I blinked once more before I broke down crying, I cried so hard I thought I could fill a water tank. I looked up at Nessa’s face again and saw that she was pale and I got up and stopped crying kissing her forehead and walked out telling Zack and Sam I needed to go home they could go in and see her. Before they could stop me I left and ran out the hospital running all the way through Long Beach till I reached my house, I ran inside slamming the door and running into my room only to stop dead in my tracks to find laying on my bed was a giant wolf. It raised its head and looked at me; I walked over and sat in front of the bed.

“Hello aunty Willow…”
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler sorry !!