Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chater 15.

Rev’s P.O.V*

We were all sitting down after Zacky and Sam left and there was so much tension between me and that fuckwit Matt dumbass didn’t even deserve her, I mean I know I fucked up big with my Nessa in the past but when she was sick I never left her side I would go over after school see her sometimes I’d even ditch and go to her place all day to look after her, but yet at a time like this when Vanessa is in hospital after an animal attack where is Matt? Oh yeah that’s right he ran off and didn’t even stay by her side he had to be brought back by his aunt Willow…

“What brought you here Christ?”

I looked up to see Johnny Christ our bass guitarist in the once dreamed of band, walking over and hugging Matt in a bro-hug.

“Zacky rang me and told me about Nessa how she doing man?”

Matt looked over at Vanessa sitting back down and shaking his head. He didn’t talk for a while then spoke up.

“Her body seems stabilized but they think her mental and internal state may be a bit too weak for recovery…”

He choked up on the end part of his sentence. I swear he didn’t deserve her; he didn’t deserve to be the one sitting by her bed and holding her still fragile hand as she lay motionless he didn’t deserve to kiss her or hold her in his arms and he definitely did not deserve her love… I hated seeing him so close to Nessa but yet I couldn’t go near her without potentially causing an argument I wanted to sit there for Nessa and wait for her to wake up but I couldn’t see the point when she wouldn’t even want me here, it hurts to feel that way and I didn’t want to upset her so I got up from where I sat and walked over to Nessa even after Matt told me not to even think about it and went to Nessa’s side and picked up her hand to gently kiss it and whisper softly to her.

“I’m so sorry Nessa but I cannot sit here when you don’t even love me the way I love you, goodbye Vanessa…”

I stood up straight looking dead at Matt who wasn’t happy with me and spoke softly to him.

“Matt I know you hate me but obviously she loves you so I’m gonna leave now, but I swear if you so much as make her cry I will kicked your ass.”

He simply nodded and I turned and walked out the door, I’m kind of surprised really, I would have thought he’d have made a big deal about me telling him how to treat Vanessa…now I’m walking out of Nessa’s life.

Matt’s P.O.V*

Rev’s words rang in my ears and as much as I want to punch him, what he said is the same as what I would have said if I was in his position. Still who was he to tell me not to hurt her after he tore her heart out! I sat back down next to Nessa and held her hand for a little while longer for about half an hour then the doctors came in asking all of us to leave for a bit to examine her progress an auntie Willow had to come over to me and take my hand that was holding Nessa’s I got up kissing Nessa on the forehead and as I went to turn around and walk away her hand shot out and grabbed my hand and I actually jumped back shocked hearing her gasp as if just coming out of water for air and her eyes wildly flying open and the doctors holding her on the bed so she didn’t accidently fall off in the shock movement. She slumped back onto the pillow blinking before looking around the room; she opened her mouth to speak as I slowly took the 2
steps back to her bed…

“Where’s Rev?”

Her tiny voice spoke softly, but for a weird reason I had a bad feeling. Why is she asking about Rev when I’m her boyfriend and I’m here?

“He isn’t here; you won’t have to see him ever again.”

She looked alarmed.

“What? What do you mean? No! Where’s Sam?”

“Baby calm down Sam went home with Zacky, she’ll be back tomorrow I promise.”

“Baby? Shadows… why are you calling me baby? Why isn’t Rev here and why won’t I be getting to see him ever again exactly? He is my boyfriend…”

My heart felt like it had been ripped out of its chest, what was she saying? Rev wasn’t her boyfriend I was. The doctor looked at Nessa and asked some questions getting her attention.

“Vanessa Wolfe? I’m Doctor Schmidt, hunny you’re in ICU at Long Beach Hospital, and can you tell me how old you are?”

“16 turning 17 in 2 months”

“Ok, what’s the date dear, can you remember?”

“I think its November the 22nd…”

“What year?”

“2010”

No I couldn’t take this anymore she thinks its 2010 and she remembers just 2 months before Rev cheated on her!! I turned around and legged it outside into the garden part where I fell onto the grass on my knees and put my head in my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder hours later, I hadn’t moved an inch and the sun was starting to come up now. I don’t bother looking up I couldn’t give two shits who it was. I had lost Vanessa because I was fucking careless. Aunt Willows warning came too late. The blood feud had spilled into my life now I had no one. Why can’t I have a normal life and grow old with Vanessa my light and love of my life and have kids together. Why did my father’s death feud have to involve me?

“Mr.Sanders?”

It was the doctor and then a softer set of hands were on my face…

“Matty?”

Her voice? I looked up and into the muddy brown eyes that belonged to the one I loved, Nessa was outside and she looked so healthy she was in the cloths I brought to the hospital for her and she didn’t have a mark on her…it must have been aunt Willow… I looked around and I saw everyone there; Zacky, Aunt Willow, Johnny, Brian and the doctor who asked Nessa the questions that told me Nessa had memory loss. Unfortunately Rev was here too…

“Matty are you ok? You gave us all a good scare we couldn’t find you till a little old lady asked me had I seen the strange teenage boy in the garden. And because I hadn’t maybe I should because he’s quite the looker hahaha!”

Her sweet laugh rang in my ears and everyone joined her laughter. Then it hit me like being thrown in an ice sea, she didn’t remember I was her boyfriend, she didn’t remember making love with me, the kisses we shared or that her mother was dead none of it. Her eyes were slightly red suggesting she’d cried but was hiding it well.

“I’m fine, Vanessa.”

Using her name that way killed me, I just wanted her in my arms and for me to kiss her and tell her I loved her.

“Are you sure baby”

She looked at Rev who nodded with a sad look in his eyes before she looked at Sam who I hadn’t noticed was there at first who smiled understandingly at Nessa’s confused look.

“Baby?”

What?! Did Nessa just call me baby? No she couldn’t have she thinks she is still in a relationship with Rev.
I didn’t say anything I couldn’t. I got to my feet and looked down at Nessa who got up with some help from the doctor just in case she fell and I backed up a few steps… Nessa looked at Sam and Aunt Willow confused. WTF was going on?!