Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 16.

Nessa’s P.O.V*

I looked at the doctor as Matty ran out which actually made me feel really hurt and upset, I actually started to cry the doctor asked everyone to step out telling me he’d be right back, and I was left to my thought’s I wondered why Matt had called me baby, why was I in ICU I felt completely fine I looked down at my body and I see some bandages I took them off and took the dressing off and it stung so bad because the wound I just re-opened was deep and there were multiple ones… OMG
The doctor walked in with Aunt Willow whom I had met once and before Doctor Schmidt could speak to tell me what I just figured out and the hit of the memories was strong and brought a fresh set of tears…

“Oh my god where is Matt I need him right now… p-please I need him. I have to tell him I remember and I love him.”

The doctor was baffled but Willow seemed too calm she asked the doctor to give her a minute with me and he was going to decline but when he looked at her in the eyes he nodded his head leaving
the room. Aunt Willow came over sitting in the chair next to me way to calmly in this situation.

“Vanessa sweetie, how do you feel?”

“Uh I’m ok I guess what happened? Where did Matt go?”

“Ness I need you to think sweetie, before you woke up what’s the last thing you remember?”

I thought really hard and I got some really disturbing flash images in my head of a wolf, black
colour, attacking me as I walked out of the toilet. But there was something before that something my mind was blocking me from remembering.

“I remember Matty and I getting ready and walking to the shops we had seen Zacky and Sam playing in the big picnic park near Matt’s house and then going to the shops and shopping a little, I remember Matt, he was being super romantic, we went to Max Brenner’s then to the movies we seen Leah his ex and she had a kid with her… I can’t remember the kid very well though I know he was adorable, I excused myself for some reason and went to the toilet I seen a few people in there but many left and there was only one person in a stall just up from me and I went to the toilet and I opened the door but I… I can’t remember after that… it all goes black after that”

“ Ok sweetie well you need to know something before I can help you any further but under no
circumstance can you ever speak a word of this to anyone ok?”

I trusted Aunt Willow with all I had, she looked after Matt so well when he got sick and his parents
where away. She was so lovable and all the guys had loved her like their own aunt too. So I nodded.

“Promise.”

She got up and walked into the little bathroom the room I was in had and after less than a minute a pure white wolf with black tip tail walked back out. I was frozen in shock before she went back in and came back out 2 minutes later she came over after she walked back out as a human and touched my hand softly and spoke quickly and quietly.

“Vanessa look, I can tell you a lot about it now but I will tell you more tonight ok, but I am a wolf of the Sanders Tribe, yes Matt knows, no he isn’t a wolf. I can heal your wounds and you won’t have
scars I promise but it requires you to do something ok.”

Still shocked I nodded again. I couldn’t speak words even if my life depended on it right now. I mean she just turned into a wolf for fuck sake!!

“Ok I need you to take off the bandages around your hands, wrists, arms, legs everything, ok?”

“Alright”

I got out of the bed easily since the doctors took the tubes out of me leaving just an IV cord in which I easily took out. I took off the hospital gown and started to carefully take off the bandages and dressings it didn’t hurt too badly since I still had morphine in my body apparently, the doctor told me it should wear off in the next hour or so, Aunt Willow stripped and for a 38 year old she had a pretty good body, I guess it was one of those weird wolf privileges you hear in scary stories, and she changed back into a wolf and slowly came over to me licking my wounds and drooling into the deeper ones until the all went away and only super feint marks were left. She changed back and went to wash her mouth. I found some cloth she said were in a bag by the bed and I figured Matty had brought my clothes from his place. I got dressed and she came out wiping her mouth.

“Sorry Aunt Willow but thank you so much.”

“Anything, you’re basically family now.”

I smiled at her and Doctor Schmidt walked back in with everyone in tow even Rev I guess someone called him and asked him to come down, he walked over to me slightly smirking an I played along, he wrapped his arms around me and went to kiss me.

“Hey Nessa baby.”

“Hey Cheater”

I said back before slapping him with a good old fashioned bitch slap letting him know I obviously remembered and letting the rest of the group know as well. Rev stumbled backwards stunned and Sammy came over to me flinging her arms around me.

“Oh Sammy”

I giggled as she started to blubber and Zacky tried to detach her from me but thought better of it when she told him nicely to, and I quote, ‘fuck off baby’. After the doctor got her off me he examine me absolutely taken a back and Aunt Willow took him outside to talk and the rest of them all came over giving me a group hug, but oh my god these guys were huge. Rev stood against the wall clearly upset.

“Zacky can you please go sort his shit out…”

Sammy asked Zack for me since I was whispering to her in the middle of the group hug and he did. We all sat down and talked everything out Rev tried apologizing again but I ignored him, and he eventually gave up and we all joined in a funny conversation about how I’m turning into a klutz and next think you know I’ll be an adrenalin junkie because of my close death experience wanting to live life to its fullest. I love these guys they were my family before we knew it…the sun began to rise and I realised none of us have seen Matt in hours… he could be anywhere! I felt my heart pound so fast I jumped out of bed an raced for the door before feeling arms wrap around my waist holding me away from the door I looked up to see Rev who is the one to hold me back I look over at Sam and she doesn’t even move to stop him.

“Guy’s we have to go find Matt!!”

“Nessa, hunny do you remember when you woke up? Do you remember what you said?”

Sammy looked at me like I was still crazy. I had no clue why though so I thought back to when I first woke up and it was a major blur. Then it hit me, Matt thought I believed I was still with Jimmy, he thought I had lost my memory of being with him…every touch, every smile, every special moment and every kiss…he believed I had lost.

“Sam I know what my Matt is like I need to go find him, and I'm going to do it with or without your help…”

That hit home with Sam, we helped each other no matter what it was, no matter if it be impossible or not. She walked over and Rev let go of me as Sam took my hand and I see the guys following behind her I smiled slightly at them and turned to the door as we walked out of ICU I told them to split up so we could find him faster… we searched ad searched Sam came with me and Aunt Willow, Zacky with Jimmy, Johnny went with Brian and we were going to give up because it appeared we weren’t going to find him… maybe he went home Sammy and aunt Willow suggested everyone meet at the cafeteria so we started heading in that direction. A little old lady standing at the window on the bottom floor stopped us pointing out the window as she spoke to us.

“Oh my goodness miss have you seen the boy in the middle of the garden?”

The others walked up behind us obviously on their way to the cafeteria; I thought the lady might be mentally ill so I played along looking out the window searching for the apparent little boy the woman was speaking of. The dr. arrived a few seconds later as I answered the woman.

“I am sorry miss, but no I haven’t seen any boy.”

“Well if you get the chance maybe you should go for a walk and look, he appears to be quite a looker.”

She finished saying with a slight wink at me and I realised she wasn’t talking about an actual boy but a man sort of. I took off the others not far behind me and as I ran through the garden I got to the middle where I see the back of a broad shouldered teenager who was crumpled to the ground on his knees. Before I could walk up to him Sam, Rev and the doctor stopped me. The doctor spoke first.

“Vanessa, you have to understand that you will have to take it slow he is emotional and is still under the impression you don’t remember anything.”

“Nessa he won’t like me being here but he needs to hear you tell him before things get out of hand and for what it is worth I am sorry.”

“Rev this is no time for drama from the past she already got over it ok. Now Nessa you know we are here but remember take things slowly.”

Sam was a bit harsh with her words to Jimmy but I guess I knew why. The doctor approached Matt first me right behind him followed by the group yet again…

“Mr.Sanders?”

Matt gave no response even when the doctor had a hand on his shoulder I moved in front of Matt on my knees placing my hands gently on the sides of his face and speaking so softly it may have been cooing to a new baby.

“Matty?”

He looked up into my eyes; He looked shocked that I was outside he looked over my clothes and appearance. He must have guessed it was aunt Willow… He looked around and seen that everyone was here; Zacky, Aunt Willow, Johnny, Brian and Doctor Schmidt who asked me all the questions. Unfortunately he didn’t seem to like that Rev was here too…

“Matty are you ok? You gave us all a good scare we couldn’t find you till a little old lady asked me had I seen the strange teenage boy in the garden. And because I hadn’t maybe I should because he’s quite the looker hahaha!”

I laughed a fair bit at the little woman before and everyone joined my laughter. Then something seemed to hit him really hard because I could see the deep sadness in his eyes, he also must have noticed that I was crying earlier from the way he studied my eyes.

“I’m fine, Vanessa.”

I hated when he felt he had to use my full name.

“Are you sure baby”

I asked slowly as I looked at Rev who nodded with a sad look in his eyes before I looked over at Sam who smiled approvingly and understandingly at me.

“Baby?”

He got up and the doctor helped me up worried I might still fall over but I was more focused on the look that Matt had on his face, he looked like he couldn’t believe what I was saying. I waited a few moments whilst Matt let everything sink in. I got sick of waiting. I wanted his arms around me, I wanted to feel his lips on my skin, and I wanted to have his smell fill my senses. Taking a small but fast move forward I was against his broad chest and I leaned up pulling his face down to mine and sealing our lips together at first he was too shocked to react and I was about to pull away when he placed his hands on my hips holding me against him as his lips reacted to mine. I leaned up to try and kiss him better but before I knew it he picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him breaking the kiss and looking deep into his eyes.

“I thought I lost you Nessa”

The world around us, our friends and the hospital seemed far away in a distant place. In this moment it was just Matt and I… and I pecked is lips once more before whispering to him as I nuzzled my face into his neck feeling him bury his face into my hair.

“Mathew Sanders, you couldn’t lose me if you tried, my heart belongs to you Matt. I love you.”

He set me on my feet again as I finished my sentence but he never stopped holding me, he looked deep into my eyes and as I looked up into his I felt like I wasn’t looking at his eyes, I felt like I was looking at every inch of his soul…

“Awe, Zacky why aren’t you that adorable with me?”

I turned around and smiled widely as Matt wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face back into my hair at my neck.

“Sammy he is but you go all cheesy goofy about it you don’t know it.”

I defended Zacky, Sam pouted as the guys laughed and Zacky kissed Sam’s pouted lips and Aunt Willow shook her head slightly with a smirk on her face.
I turned to Dr. Schmidt with a question buzzing in my head.

“Excuse me doctor?”

“Yes Miss Wolfe?”

“Would I please be allowed to sign out of the hospital now?”

He thought about it for a moment before smiling.

“I’ll go get the Discharge papers to sign and then you can be on your way”

“Thank you.”

He smiled and walked away. We all sat in the grass in the now morning sun, Matt had me sitting in his lap as he held me closely to his body. I noticed Jimmy had a sad expression in his eyes but his smile was genuine. I hated to admit it but he still cared about me but I am thankful he understands I love Matt and hopefully he won’t try anything else with me. He looked at me probably sensing I was looking at him and I smiled tenderly at him and he responded with a smile wider than before and his eyes had happiness in them.
The doctor came out a short while later and went to hand me the papers but Aunt Willow took the papers saying she would deal with them, as she did so she smiles approvingly at Matt and I.
It was good to see everyone smiling. I know I had probably just put them through hell especially Matt and definitely Sammy.

“Nessa?”

“Hmm?”

Matt had spoken just loud enough for everyone to hear and I turned my head to look at him again.

“There is something I want to give you, something I was going to give you after the movie, I was going to take you to the beach and then give it to you but we never got as far as the movie…”

“Matty you’re babbling again…” I giggled

“Right sorry. Guess I'm simply nervous because Nessa, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met, I couldn’t imagine spending one day without you baby.”

Matt positioned himself so I could straddle his waist and be facing him as he pulled a small box out of his pocket… Sammy gasped in the background and Auntie Willow smiled softly, while the guys all simply looked shocked at Matty. He handed me the small box and I hesitated for a split second before opening it slowly…

“Oh my gosh! Matty, it’s beautiful!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahahahaha,, Cliff hanger !!!! ;))
Well it pains me and hurts me soooo much but im thinking of actually deleting this story :((
No one comments and i feel as if though people dont even like this story and not many people are actually reading it either. so if i dont get a response from this chapter via comments or inboxes even then im most likely gonna delete this story D: sorry to anyone who actually reads my story <//3

<3 Crystal xx