Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 17.

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

It was absolutely stunning, never have I ever seen a piece of jewellery so intricately woven and it looked like a one of a kind the way it glistened from what I think is maybe a crystal in the middle. I believe it was white gold because Matty knew I didn’t like wearing silver. This beautiful necklace was something so beautiful I couldn’t sum it up with a single word… it was old, elegant, new but so unique… I looked up at Matt with tears in my eyes.

“Matt it is beautiful…thankyou baby.”

He smiled at me softly showing his signature dimples and I lean down and kiss him before turning back around in his lap so I could sit in my original position as he wrapped his arms around my waist I showed Sammy who was bouncing out of Zacky’s lap just to glance at it so I carefully handed her the box warning her not to drop it.

“I’d ask did you want to put it on but not yet we have to wait baby I’ll explain when we go home okay?”

Matt whispered in my ear making it look like he was nuzzling into my neck again and I nodded slightly letting him know I understood what he said. As Sammy handed the necklace back to me Aunt Willow spoke up.

“Well, all Nessa’s discharge papers are filled and approved so I think it’s time everyone went home now. You all need to get your rest especially you Ness…”

She made sure she had a fair amount of authority was in her voice but her usual sweetness remained. She really was a lovely woman who I have met on a few occasions mainly on Matt’s birthdays. Everyone got up off the grass and Matt helped me up since I was somewhat unbalanced. I was hugged by everyone followed by goodbyes and get well soon. After the others left I was back in my ICU room and grabbing my bag Matt and Aunt Willow were waiting out in the hall with the doctor as he gave them some information on how they’ll need to take care of me for the next week or so. Just as I turned around to throw my dirty socks in my bag and zip it up I heard a low growl as the door clicked shut. I felt my whole body go rigid as I turned around hoping to see Aunt Willow’s pure white and black tail tip form but feel my stomach lurch up my throat as a see a deep hazel wolf there. I turned and locked myself in the bathroom next to me sobbing hard praying Matt or Aunt Willow would come in and help her. She sat against the door waiting for the wolf to try and smash the door down but it was quiet as she stood up unlocking the door taking in a deep breath before opening it to see sitting on the bed a man who looked very unfamiliar I stood at the bathroom door contemplating if I would actually be able to make it to the door before he grabbed me.

“Vanessa Wolfe, I understand if you are scared and confused right now but I need you to listen very carefully if you want no harm to come to your little mutt of a boyfriend and his pathetic excuse of a pack…do you understand?”

“Tell me who you are, I’m not agreeing to anything unless you give me answers first because I'm almost positive it has been your ‘pack’ that has caused me HELL and also was it not your pack whom killed my own mother?!”

I have no idea where my sudden outburst came from but it felt good and I felt this turmoil of hatred in my stomach as he had this horrid smirk plastered on his face his eyes cold almost black. He ran a hand through his black shoulder length hair, before coming to a decision it seems.

“Yes I ordered for them to hit Matt where it hurts knowing it would impact his pack, it just happens that you are where it hurts for him and your mother was probably in the way so in order to upset you and cause an eruption in Matt the pack disposed of her. Does that make you happy now?”

“No you still haven’t told me who you are and what you want from me and you better answer me quickly or I will scream and even if you kill me Matt will tear you apart…”

I felt my back pocket heat up where the necklace matt gave me was at the moment but I tried ignoring the sentimental reaction. I stood my ground making my breaths even and calm trying to look as confident as possible so as he might take me serious, but I don’t know how well that was working.

“By the time you opened your mouth to scream I’d have ripped your jugular out and left you for dead bleeding on the floor.”

“If you want anything from me after the shit you’ve put me through then we go off MY terms now what do you want?”

I leaned against the door frame looking at him dead in the eye. I heard a knock on the door and he went to change but I raised my hand for him to stay quiet and where he was and surprisingly he listened to me.

“Who is it?”

“Baby, come on I wanna take you home so I can give you another surprise. Do you want me to come in and help you carry your stuff?”

“No, no it’s ok I’ll just be a minute I have to use the bathroom before we go.”

“Ok babe we’ll just be out in the hall.”

We heard his footsteps slowly fade down the hall and the man sat back down.

“Now where were we? Ah yes my name is Trent. But you call me Reznor understood.”

“Now we are getting somewhere, what is it you want we need to hurry because Matt will get impatient.”

“For now I need you simply to act like nothing ever happened try to prevent Matt from agreeing to change into a wolf… Because if he does choose to fill his shoes he will die. And I’ll make sure you get to see him just as his life leaves his body, now you will go out there and act like nothing happened like your blissfully unaware got it.”

I simply nodded so as my voice wouldn’t betray me and he rose up from the bed walking out making sure he wasn’t seen. Matt wouldn’t want to become a wolf too would he? He wanted the normal life; he wanted a life with me…

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and picked up my bag putting a smile on as I walked out and into Matt’s arms hugging him. I felt Aunt Willow stiffen next to us and gasp. I looked at her speaking with my eyes hoping she would understand the worry in them and she simply relaxed herself as we walked out to her car driving to Matt’s house but as we got out and Matt took my hand to pull me into his house I hesitated and this caught his attention, I nibbled on my bottom lip nervous while he held my face in his hands looking at me tentatively as I seen fear in his eyes.

“Matt I wanna stay at my house tonight to get my head straight please? I just…”

I looked over to Aunt Willow who was listening to me curiously as I tried to think of an excuse that Matt will agree to and not be suspicious of to the point where he will want to stay at my place too.

“I just want some space to get myself together. There is obviously a lot I'm going to need to take in and I want to make sure I'm ready for all of it but I need to be alone for a –“

“No.”

He interrupted me with his firm no and I was worried he’d be the cute pain in the ass he can be and not allow me to stay home alone.

“Matt I need this I’ll be fine I'm right across the street I promise I will lock all my doors and windows I’ll be perfectly safe and I can always ring you if I need to…”

He groaned clearly annoyed at my persistence to be alone tonight.

“But Nessa it’s too dangerous for you to be away from me baby, please just stay tonight you can sleep in one of the spare rooms and everything please just stay please stay…”

I almost caved…

Almost.

“Mathew Sanders, you don’t really have a say in this I want to go home and sleep in my bed I also need to sort some of mum’s stuff and I need to grieve properly and sort out her funeral and I just I need some space. Baby I’m sorry but I have to do this if you want to you can come watch me lock everything up to give you some peace of mind…”

He wasn’t happy I spoke to him the way I had but I needed to stand my ground and looking over to Aunt Willow she seemed pretty impressed and proud that I stood my ground. He mumbled a simple ‘Fine’ and helped me by carrying my bag as he gave Aunt Willow the house key telling her he’d be home shortly which she nodded her head to and after she walked inside we walked across the street into my house and up to my room in total silence.

“Baby? Are you mad at me?”

I asked him quite sheepishly feeling bad for upsetting him. He sighed rubbing his face as he sat on the end of my bed. I shifted my weight on my feet unsure if I should go over to him in case he snaps at me. I thought about what the other wolf Trent Reznor said and I started to worry about if Matt would turn into a wolf. Would he leave me? Would he stick around? Wait, didn’t Aunt Willow say he refused to turn into a wolf when he came of age… does that mean he can’t turn into one now? My thoughts were interrupted by Matt wrapping his tattooed arms around me. I hadn’t noticed he had gotten up off the bed, he made me look up at his hazel eyes and I felt my heart swell when I see so much love looking back at me through his hazel orbs. He searched my own plain muddy brown eyes but for what exactly I am not sure…

“Vanessa, how could anyone be mad at you. Baby I'm just worried about you, I'm worried why you want to have space and I'm worried that because you’re not near me you could get hurt.”

“Baby I’ll be fine I promise I’ll even ring you after I wake up and before I go to sleep if that makes you feel better. I'm a big girl Matt I can fend for myself wrestling with you helps teach a girl how to defend herself and how to fight…”

I giggled out the last part and watched as a small smirk appeared on his face he leaned down kissing me roughly as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him more fully on the lips and I felt all his worry and love and protection through his kiss.

“Nessa you don’t realise just how much you mean the world to me do you?”

“I love you so much Matt, I never thought a guy like you would look at me the way you do.”

I blushed at my little confession and I lowered my gaze to the floor again hiding my face in his muscled chest. His fingers ran slowly up and down my spine as he nuzzled his face into my neck making me giggle.

“Nessa are you really so blind as not to notice how cute you are and how many guys actually notice you let alone how long I was into you but you never picked up on how much I meant it when I would tell you how you have a breathtaking smile, pretty eyes, an amazingly show stopping personality and the perfect body you are amazing all over baby… now you need to open your eyes and see it.”

I felt the salty liquids fill my eyes before I could even think to stop them over flowing. I had to end this even if it killed me to do so; I just hope this doesn’t blow up in my face.

Matt… I’m so sorry…
♠ ♠ ♠
okaay so i have chnged the name yes and made a bit of an edit but other than that its still the same story leave me some love please <3