Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 18

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

Giving Matt a big kiss goodbye I savoured the last few seconds I would spend with him. He split away with a warm smile, unwinding his arms from around me he left me standing in my room as he left making sure to check everything again on his way out. After I heard the front door lock behind Matt I checked through my bedroom window and seen him crossing the street after I seen him walk inside his own house I ran into my walk-in-wardrobe and changed out of my pyjamas into some jeans, a singlet and a flannelette shirt. I grabbed my biggest duffle bag and threw as many clothes I knew I needed as possible; singlets, t-shirts, jeans, underwear, bra’s, socks, shoes.

When my duffle was full I grabbed my mum’s big blue suitcase that was always kept on the top shelf and went into my bedroom and started to grab clothes and other things I would need, grabbing the stashes of cash I had hidden everywhere in my room and throwing them all into the suitcase once I had enough clothes I left both the suitcase and duffle at my bedroom door before going to my mums room down the hall and as I walked in everything was as mum left it, bed unmade clothes in a corner and her make-up and beauty stuff in the bathroom. I cried knowing I may not be able to come back anytime soon. Walking over to the dresser against the opposite wall I grabbed the picture frame I was after.

In the photo was mum and I at the beach in our bikini’s having a picnic and a really good time. We had the biggest smiles on our faces and our tanned skin glowed. Holding it close to my chest I left her room and as I walked into my room I shoved it into the suitcase.

“Going somewhere?”

I spun around to face my bed and sitting on the edge was the Reznor wolf from the hospital.

“I have to fly to my friends for a few weeks, she’s getting married…”

I tried to lie as smoothly as possible but his chuckle made me think otherwise, he rose from the bed and walked towards me, I froze on the spot my breath short.

“Vanessa Wolfe, you’re a terrible liar it would seem…but that’s ok, seeing as your already packed it’ll be easier for me to take you.”

“I’m not going anywhere with you!”

“Oh but you are hunny, and you’re going to write a not to you beloved mutt and make sure he doesn’t follow you too.”

He gestured to the pen and paper on my study desk and it had an envelope too.

“If I do this, what are you going to do to me?”

“Well that depends on if you behave, you could be of some use to me maybe but well, I guess that’s up to you now isn’t it Vanessa…”

His malicious smile spiked my fear and I nodded simply walking over to the desk scribbling down a letter to Matt, after sealing it away I wrote on the front his feared nickname ‘Shadows’ remembering the necklace I got it out of my bedside draw and placed them both on my bed, holding back some tears I walked over to the door where Reznor stood with the same malicious smirk my suitcase in his hand, I picked up my duffle bag and put it on my shoulder.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere they Sanders pack won’t find you… shit”

“What?”

“We need to leave… NOW!”

I heard Matt banging on the front door as Reznor pulled me through the back door and I was about to call out to him when Reznor growled towards me even though he was still in human form, so I shut my mouth and let my tears fall freely as I was dragged outside and forced to run away, away from my home, my best friend, the guys, and away from Matt…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler and i'm not really happy with it but i have the next chapter and i think it's a bit better <3 please comment, recommend, subscribe and show some love c: