Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Yeah and thing were going so good

Zacky’s P.O.V*
After I asked Sam if I could talk to her outside, I looked at her scared of what her answer might be.
“Uh... yeah sure thing Vengence”
She answered before turning around to face Vanessa and Matt, whom seemed too lost in each other to really notice that Sam was trying to tell them something.
“I’ll be back in a minute ok?!”
“Uh-huh, sure thing Sammy!”
Vanessa replied chirpily, might I add and just before I go to turn around to follow Sam outside I look over to look back at Matt and Vanessa, at the same time that they looked over at me to give me knowing looks. They both knew that after 1 and ½ years I was finally going to ask Sam the one thing I’ve been just burning to ask.
“Aren’t you coming Vengence?”
Sam had popped her cute little face back into the office clearly looking at me weirdly.
“Yeah, I’m coming right now”
~~

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

“So Matt... Ummm did you want me to walk home with you or would you prefer me not to...?”
I was scared he would reject me and I hoped he wouldn’t because I really wanted to spend more time with him and the walk home would have been the perfect time for that sort of thing.
“I wouldn’t want it any other way... oh my gosh that was so corny”
He said blushing which I thought looked really.....hmm how to put it... sexy!!
“Oh ok well in that case Vanessa, I will cook tonight so just take your time but since it’s Friday you can go out to a party or Matt could come over seeing as his parents are over sea’s for the next few month’s”
My mum shocked me when she said that to the point that Matt had to answer for me.
“Um thankyou Katherine but I am afraid that I already prepared my dinner this morning because I had a half day and started during period 5.”
“Oh that’s fine, well if you ever want to come over for dinner at all on any day feel free to come over. I guess it’s a good thing you live just across the street huh?!”
She had meant it as a rhetorical question.
“Mum?”
I asked to get her attention.
“Yes sweetie?”
“Would it be ok if I went and had dinner with Matt?”
“Well I guess that would be alright but that also depends on whether or not Matt has enough food for the both of you, If not you could just come home have dinner then go over and hang out with Mathew later on.”
“That would be awesome, and that is ok with me I have plenty of food for the both of us Nessa.”
“Cool well mum I will see you at home I guess and then we can head back to Matt’s place after I get changed.”
Mum was just about to speak again when Sammy came rushing back in with a stunned looking Vengence in tow.
“Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!!!!!!”
Sam just couldn’t seem to say anything else when she came rushing towards me practically jumping 10 feet into the air.
“I...he..... But.....you....and .....just.....me.....going.......ahhhhh.........boyfriend!!!!!”
The Boy’s and Miss. Nix looked completely mortified but as for me and mum we knew exactly what she meant because she always spoke in a weird way whenever something extremely good happened.
“So I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Zacky has finally asked you to be his girlfriend??”
“YES!!!”
“Lol well ... I am happy for you, I mean you have never had trouble in the relationship department...”
I leaned closer to her even though she was still bouncing on her feet and whispered
“I just never had a boyfriend and so I am a little sad that no one ever asks me out for once..... But I am so happy for you Sammy!!”
I said the last part loudly.
“Don’t worries I’m sure someone will wake up to themselves soon enough Ness!”
“Obvious much!”
We both stood there laughing and hugging till Miss. Nix spoke.
“There is the end of day bell, I guess I better pack up so I can just go home, I’ve had enough ‘excitement’ to last me for a long time.”
I turned away from Sam who simply skipped over to the boys and hugged Zacky whom just looked at her lovingly and embraced her in a bear hug. Matt walked over behind me as I spoke to Miss. Nix.
“Would you like any help or anything to pack up, I mean it’s the least I –“
“We.”
Matt corrected me. Oh my gosh he is so sweet he is offering to help too.
“Uh yes, we can do after what happened earlier.”
She simply shook her head to shocked to really do very much, and I dare say that she will not be doing a lot this weekend.
“Ok if you’re sure. Um I better go get my stuff I suppose.”
Oh yeah I don’t know where my stuff is actually. Hmm maybe Sam put them in the sick bay. I quickly asked Sam and she said she had put them under the sick bay’s bed. I turned to Matty who was about to go get them and told him not to worry and that I was capable of getting them and that I would meet him outside.
“Sam, are you needing a lift home or anything?”
I was nowhere near surprised to hear Zacky ask Sam that very gentlemanly question.
“Um well normally I catch the bus because I live a little ways from the school-“
“Oh I don’t mind, you’re worth it”
This she giggled at.
“Sure, um but first I am going with Nessa to get my stuff as well. Be back soon ok.”
So with that we walked into the sick bay and crossed the room to the opposite side were the sick bays bed was. After we stood up we heard something behind us and the door closing with barely and audible creak.
“Um Sammy?”
“Yeah?”
“Please tell me you closed the door?!”
“N-n-no” Sammy stuttered.
And that’s when we heard this god awful sound that sounded as if someone or even something was gargling nails and ripping a chainsaw to life. Sam and I both let out soft whimpers and slowly turned around to see my salad sandwich standing right in front of our only way out. The sick bays only entrance/exit...
“MATT!!!!!!!!!!!”
“ZACKY!!!!!!!!!!!”
We both yelled at the top of our lungs as I ran for the supply closet that has all of our first aid equipment. I instantly started looking for a weapon and found something rather odd in the cupboard. A titanium knife.
“MATT!!!! GET YOUR BUTT IN HEAR NOW!!!!”
“VENGANCE HURRY!!!!!!”
We both stood there Sam somewhat standing behind me as I held the titanium knife up directed at the sandwich ready to dice it into nothing but scraps.
“VANESSA, WHY IS THIS DOOR LOCKED??!!!!”
“SAM WHAT’S GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!”
They didn’t sound angry more worried than anything. We shouted back to just kick the door in but as he was about to I screamed a loud ‘NO’ as the sandwich lunged forward and as it did Sam tried running for the door and made it. But the was one problem. Don’t worry Sam was out and the door was open and Matty was still there after Zacky took Sam away. But just as the sandwich touched the knife it seemed to burn to bits and as Matt came racing over to me... I blacked out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS = UPDATES
If I don't get more than 5 comments then obviously people don't like it so I will get rid of it or I simply won't Update sorry to those who like this story :)