Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 3

Matt’s P.O.V*

“NESSA!?!?!?!?!”`
I yelled as I ran over to the other side of the room where she had collapsed after passing out yet again. That’s TWICE in one fucken day!!!!! I heard something behind me and as I spun around ready to protect Nessa who I think was slowly coming to, I saw an injured animal… no wolf of some sort trying to crawl away and out the door. I quickly yelled for Vengence to get in here as I raced over to the sink and looked under it to get some form of weapon or even something to restrain it. Then just as Zacky got to the door he stood on it so as it couldn’t get away and I ran over and threw some of the rope I found under the sink around its head, mouth and legs.
“What the hell is this thing doing in here?”
“I dunno but let’s see if that lighter of yours is has any more good use other than with burning books.”
“Ok I’m so up for that!”
We both hurried out as Sammy came rushing into the sick bay to help Nessa.

~~

“Light this stupid mother fucker up!!”
I said to Vengence as we both stood there watching the wolf or whatever it was squirm to get out of the ropes as Vengence lit his lighter up underneath the wolfs remaining body and in a matter of minutes it was just a pile of ashes on the concrete. We quickly picked most of it all up and threw it into the nearby bin.
“Um dude you better get back in there to help Nessa.”
“Oh shit, let’s get back in there cause we gotta get goin otherwise we will get into shit just for bein here after school hours.”
We both ran back inside to find Nessa up on the sick bays beds again with Sammy no were in sight. Vengence went to find her whilst I walked over to Nessa’s bed and sat down beside her making sure not to jostle her at all.
“Hmmm...”
Nessa started to stir. And then she mumbled something that sounded a little like my name. I smiled as she slowly opened her eyes, watching them beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes flutter open.
“Am I still asleep?”
I chuckle a little bit because she sounds serious.
“Well one thing’s for sure your imagination couldn’t be good enough to dream this up now could it?!!”
And with that I leaned over and kissed her lightly on those perfectly shaped, plush pink lips of hers. She slowly moved her small delicate fingers into the hair on the back of my head and pulled me forward to deepen the kiss.
“Mmmm...Matt.”
I smiled into the kiss and then slowly pulled away to see her sitting there slightly flushed and pouting. I gently touched her bottom lip which was slightly jutted out.
“You were right.”
She stated quite matter of factly.
“Of course I am, but what am I right about exactly though?”
“About how I would never have been able to imagine that.”
We both sat there laughing for a little while. Vengence and Sammy popped into the room and told us that we all had to get outa here now.
“Ok, umm Nessii did you still want to come over or did you wanna go home?”
“Naa I will defiantly still come over.”
“Oh um did you two want a lift home? It would be no trouble at all.”
Vengence suddenly chimed in. Nessa just looked at me as if saying she wants me to make the decision.
“Yeah man, that’ll be awesome, thanks!!”
So we all grabbed our stuff and carpooled it to my place were me and Nessa got out and she raced across the street to get changed and as she was running across the street I watched her thinking how beautiful she was and how lucky I am to have her in my life.
She turned around to me when she got to the door and asked if I was going to come in and say hi to her mum. I just nodded as she opened the door and started for her house and when I walked in my nose was hit with a sweet aroma that her house always held even when we were kids and we used to play with each other.
“Hi Katherine.”
“Oh, Hi Matt!”
“Hi mum!!”
Her mum mumbled a hello back and then Nessa asked me quietly if she could stay at mine tonight and I was all for it. We just had to get her mum to agree although that would be no problem at all seeing as her mum absolutely loved me and always lets us have sleepovers because she knows that she can trust us not to be stupid.
“Yeah sure thing honey, um are you going to stay there all weekend?”
“Um I don’t know maybe, is it ok with you Matty?”
I was way more than ok with it!!!
“Yeah, that’s all cool.”
“Great, well mum I guess I will see you later ok...”
She then turned to me.
“I’m just gonna go and pack a bag so as I don’t have to come back here every day to get changed ok. Be right back.”
And with that she ran back upstairs and as she was running my eyes automatically flew to her nice ass. Hey!! Can you really blame me, I mean come on, with beautiful silky brown hair that nearly reaches just past the bottom of her shoulder blades, her deep muddy pools of chocolaty brown eyes that you could sink into and never want to look away, and she had just the right amount of curves too. She wasn’t extremely curvy, she had descent sized hips and a very nice rack size of 12DD’s (yeah I know her bra size cause I always go shopping with her so I can give my opinion of what looks nice and we are just that close.)
“READY!!!”
She cheered as she came down the stairs, acting like an excited 7 year old about to have her very first slumber party. I just laughed and said goodbye to her mum at the same time she did. We walked out of the house and across the street to mine.

~~After Dinner~~

“Alright so what movie did you wanna watch?”
I called out to Nessa because she was in the bathroom that connected to my bedroom where I currently was sitting in front of my big plasma screen. I have to admit my parents are fairly rich but they are pretty cool it just sucks they are rarely home but frankly I don’t really care!!!
She came back into the room and plonked herself under my bed covers. Yeah, you’re probably thinking something like ‘What? Is he gonna sleep on the floor or something’ but no. I’m gonna sleep in my bed with Nessa. And seeing as I had a king sized double there was heaps of room.
“Umm I dunno maybe a scary movie... ooh how about ‘Wolfman’? That was a good movie.”
“Yeah alright lemme see if I have it here or if it’s out in the lounge room.”
She just laid down and made herself more comfy on the bed. I found the movie and put it into my DVD system then walked over to my side of the bed and stripped down to just my boxers and then slid in next to the beautiful beauty that is Vanessa. She excused herself before I started the movie to quickly go and brush her teeth because she accidently forgot, and that’s when I noticed she was wearing very little...
When she came back out is when I noticed exactly what she was wearing...A bra, panties and an almost see through dress that hugged her body in all the right ways. As she climbed back into bed she snuggled up closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her magnificent body to keep her nice and warm. I wonder if she would let me kiss her again...

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

As I cuddled up next to Matt he wrapped his big strong arms around my slender but curvy body and I must say if we didn’t have sheets I would still be nice and warm, courtesy of Matt’s body heat!!
“Hey Nessa?”
I looked up at Matt turning away from the movie to stare into his beautiful hazel eyes.
“Yeah, what's wrong?”
“Nothing is wrong I was just wondering if.......never mind.”
Ok something is definitely up.
“Matty what is it? You know you can ask me anything!”
“Don’t worry. I-it’s stupid.”
I sat up and turned onto my side just as he looked back at the TV screen and focused on the movie. Well two can play at this game...
“Matty?”
...
“Matt?”
...
Still no answer, it’s like he wants to make my head spin or something!!! An idea popped into my head and I thought ‘well, if he can’t see the screen he has no excuse to ignore me’
I moved myself around until I was on my knees and he still paid no mind to me, so, I took it a step further and moved so as I was straddling him. He then was all eyes on me!
“Nessa, what are you doing now?”
I grabbed the remotes and turned the TV and DVD player off and the room was silent except for our heavy breathing. He placed his hands delicately on my hips and moved them down my legs until he reached the hem of my form-fitting dress then as I leaned in closer my lips just inches from his lush pink lips, he sent his crashing up against mine and his hands started making their way back up my thigh but this time his hands went UNDER my dress and his big, warm hands sent goose bumps all over my skin.
I could easily feel his arousal as he shifted his sitting position into one where he was laying down underneath me, not once did he break the kiss and just as his hands reached the top of my inner thigh and he cupped me I instantly began to feel myself getting all wet for him. My core instantly needed to be filled. We both started to undress each other and when we were fully naked he grabbed a condom out of his bed side draw and I took it off him and slowly, not to mention torturously, rolled it onto his HUGE quivering member.
Within seconds he entered me and we both started moving in unison, I felt a little bit of pain but that’s only because he was no were near small he was large and thick but all pain was over ridden in pleasure and lust.
“Awwww fuck.... you’re so fucking tight Ness...god it feels good to be inside of you...”
“Oh my god....Maaaaattttttttt...”
I moaned right after him.

~~Next morning~~

I woke up the next morning, to find that Matt was not in bed with me. Then I smelt the smell of bacon and egg’s wafting through the door. So I wrapped the sheets around my naked body and walked bear foot down stairs.
“Matt?”
“In the kitchen sexy!!”
I smirked when he called me sexy. As I walked into the kitchen Matt had just finished serving up two plates of bacon, eggs and sausages along with orange juice I think.
“Ohmygosh!”
I exclaimed so fast it came out as one word!!
“Matt...You did all of this?”
Matt just nodded with a massive smile on his perfect face
“Oh my... This is the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me!!”
“Well sit down and eat some before it all goes cold gorgeous!”
W-O-W! Gorgeous and sexy all in one morning... I guess today’s gonna be just great!
But that just shows how naive I really am...
♠ ♠ ♠
From now on im going to just write the tittle as what chapter they are but ur more than welcome to suggest itles im open to all suggestions and PLEASEE suggest ths story to all ur friends :D