Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 4.

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

“So what are we going to be doing today?”
Matt seemed to think real hard for a minute and finish his mouthful before coming to a decision.
“Um well my parents have put more money into my account yesterday if you wanna go shopping and then maybe the movies and afterwards we can go to Max Brenner’s Chocolate Palace.”
I beamed brightly at him.
“Sure sounds like fun but...”
He cut me off knowing I was going to object to him spending all that money on me... again.
“Nessa. Do we really have to go through this again?”
I sighed. I also knew that it was meant as a rhetorical question but it was not in my nature to give in so easily and NOT be stubborn. I mean that is the complete opposite of me!!
“Mathew Sanders. I already know your answer to this question yes but please, humour me.”
“Vanessa please don’t start this again...”
I cut him off. Huh doesn’t feel nice does it?
“Every time I ask you what you want to do it’s always got to do with buying and paying for thing just for me. Now don’t get me wrong I love the things you buy me and I'm grateful but it just is not fair”
“Ok how is it not fair exactly?”
Man is this handsomely, sexy, god like... I mean ignorant sexy.... agh I give up. But how can he be so... so male!!!! Oh that’s right it’s in his genes.
“Baby, look I know you love to buy me things ...”
“Which is so not a crime I’m sure?”
I ignored his smart ass comment which he made with one of the sexiest smirks I have ever seen.
“But I will never be able to return the favour and for that I feel kinda bad when you go out and buy me heaps of the expensive things.”
He had a look of pain on his face. Or at least that’s what I thought it looked like anyways. Now is one of those times when you wish that instead of objecting or being rude you really should have just nodded and said “Uh huh sure thing” but no.... I had to go and do the exact opposite.
We sat in an incredibly uncomfortable silence for quite some time before I finally ‘caved’ and said along with an inaudible sigh.
“You know what I actually think I could do with a shopping trip and some chocolate.”
He was too busy looking at his plate and for some reason decided it was somewhat more interesting to look at and mumbled.
“No, it’s ok, I understand you don’t want me to buy you lots of expensive things but I just want you to understand something please?”
I moved my chair around the table to sit next to him and very cautiously rested my hand on his upper thigh.
“Yes, Matt what is it?”
“Well firstly I don’t buy you things just because I can but because I want you to have anything you want so as you are happy. Secondly I just want you to be happy and I don’t understand why you think you need to go and ‘return the favour’ and buy or give me things when you have already given me everything I will ever want that you can give me.”
I was completely baffled by what he said but there was one part that I had to question and I don’t think I will be able to fully understand it until he explains it.
“Matt, what do you mean? I haven’t given you anything except birthday and Christmas presents.”
“Hahahaha Nessa you give me everything just by being with me, by being my love, by being my girlfriend...”
He trailed off as if he wasn’t sure or was a little uncomfortable. I smiled a small smile but it was slowly growing as I thought and re-thought about what he just finished saying.
“Really...really Matt you honestly feel that way?”
“Yes”
I basically jumped on his lap and started to kiss him sillily. As I straddled him I could easily feel his arousal. I giggled and pulled from the kiss.
“And here I thought you wanted to go shopping.”
“Well it’s not easy to focus on something like that when you are sitting on my lap like this and my thoughts are scattered and occupied with thoughts of you and me in my bed with you lying under me withering under my touch.”
I couldn’t help but blush and giggle. After the first little giggle left my mouth he was picking me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his strong muscled neck. He smashed his lips on mine as he carried me up the stairs into I think his room. I don’t think we are going shopping anymore or at least anytime soon.