Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 5.

Matt’s P.O.V*

I picked her up by the hips and as I did she wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her hands around my neck so as she didn’t fall and as I carried her up the stairs i could feel the smile on her face whilst I was kissing her. I barged into my room and took her over to the bed. As articles of clothing went all on my floor, she kept giggling and bringing her mouth back up to meet mine. When the last few pieces of clothing where on my bedroom floor she went to sit up I stopped her and slowly moved on top of her but made sure to keep all my weight off of her so as she was just laying there underneath me while I lowered my head to her collar bone and left a trail of kisses up her collar bone along her throat and lovingly along her jaw line to whisper in her ear.
“Baby, I’m going to make you feel so good you will think that you’re in heaven”
“Hmm really Mathew?”
“Yep, and guess what?”
As I said this I started to move my fingers slowly down her tight athletic tummy till I reached her beautiful hips and started to trace her hip line.
“Yes baby?”
“I won’t even penetrate your sweet pussy”
She looked at me incredulously as if she had heard me speak Portuguese. I grinned an alluring smile at her and her frown turned into an intrigued look and I started moving my finger’s lower until they were met by a wetness so invigorating it made me want to taste it so as no one else would ever get to experience it!

~~later~~

I laid there staring at her beautiful face, the way her soft full lips parted slightly in her deep sleep, the way her hair splayed all around her face in a sort of warm brown blanket. As promised I blew her mind without using my friend downstairs  I don’t think she expected me to have that kind of restraint.
She slowly started to stir as I lightly traced her jaw line.
“Matt?”
“Yeah?”
“Mmmm… Matt…”
I laughed, it was so cute then I realised something, wait she…she is sleep talking. Wait she’s dreaming about me? A rush of pride and happiness flooded my body. She started to mumble my name a bit more and about something else that I didn’t have time to decipher because I heard someone nock on the door downstairs I sighed and put on a shirt seeing as I already had some trackies on and was very cautious of getting outa bed so as I didn’t disturb Vanessa. I walked down the stairs and ran a hand threw my hair as I answered the door. The thing was I was so not prepared for what met me at my front door.

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

I woke up this evening to hear yelling downstairs. I could clearly hear Matt yelling at someone and when I listened closely and recognised the second voice I was out of Matt’s bed and dressed and racing down stairs so quick I wasn’t even sure of what I was wearing. As I hit the last step I slipped and landed on my back.
“Oh shit!”
I was winded but I still managed to get up and I raced to the front door where I saw Matt with his back to me and without a shirt so I could clearly see how tense and tight his muscles were. I walked up and rested my hand on his middle back and were my hand touched his muscles spasmed and then relaxed so I ran my hand up and down his back to help relax him as I did this I stepped around his muscular form and looked to see who was standing in the doorway. As soon as I realised my assumption was right I became super pissed off, and I even launched myself to throw a good hard punch and it landed square in his chest.
“That’s for cheating on me Jimmy!! Now what the fuck are you doing here?”
I yelled at him as Matt pulled me back against his chest to restrain me from hitting him again because he knew that I hated Jimmy so bad because he hurt me a little over a year ago. I glared at him as though I could hopefully seer a hole right through his fucking head! Even as I did this though the moment I touched Matt’s skin I relaxed instantly.
“Didn’t you hear me? Jimmy I said what are you doing here?”
He got back up from where he tripped over after I punched him. He blatantly ignored me and spoke to Matt.
“I see you haven’t put a short leash on your bitch yet.”
“EXCUSE ME?!?!?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO…”
Matt had covered my mouth to stop me from shouting and abusing Jimmy any further. Which mind you I found quite unfair after that assholes comment…
“Watch it Jimmy you wouldn’t want for me to let her go cause I can tell that the second I let go she is gonna rip you apart and I won’t stop her in fact I might even help her.”
Jimmy gave him a nasty glower, but 1returned his gaze to me. He looked at me with an expressionless look on his face and nothing but his eyes betrayed him in showing emotion. The look was one that I knew well, it was the way he looked at me when we were going out but only when it was us two alone. He looked at me like he still loved me, like he still actually cared for me. His deep blue eyes were something I absolutely adored about him because whenever he was sad or maybe angry about something and didn’t want me to know and tried to hide it I looked into his eyes asked him if he was ok and when he lied to cover it up I knew but his shinny sexy blue eyes. He clearly remembered as well and looked away and started talking again this time to Matt.
“You can give a minute can’t you? I mean she is awake now so there should be no problem.”
Before Matt could leave or say or yell at Jimmy I said something Jimmy wasn’t happy about…
“Jimmy, if you have something to say then say it I don’t mind talking in front of Matt I mean like it’s not as if I’m uncomfortable with Matt standing quietly behind me whilst you and I have a conversation.”
“Humph… Nessa I really don’t think your gonna like what he has to say because I'm sure I already know what is on his mind…”
He whispered this into my ear so as Jimmy couldn’t hear him. I thought it was cute of him to be so worried. I turned my back to Jimmy and pressed my hands against Matt’s muscularly toned chest and leaned up to whisper in his ear and purposely pressing my body against his and rubbing my lower half on his discreetly.
“Baby don’t worry I know he is here to try and win me over but I am going to blow him off, and when I'm done I’m going to race upstairs before you can catch me and change into something special so we can go out to the movies and whatever else you have had planned for me before we got a little caught up…”
I left my sentence drop and felt him shiver with obvious pleasure. I smirked to myself pleased with the dirty little images that were obviously flying through his mind.
“Now, Jimmy, what is it you wanted to tell me?”
I asked sarcastically. He kind of still glared at Matt who paid no mind to him but more the fact that I was slightly brushing my ass on his crotch area.
“I was hoping to talk to you privately but I see you want to be difficult, fine then. Nessa –“
“Don’t call me ‘Nessa’ you lost that privilege when you screwed that red headed bitch.”
“But Nessa…”
“What did I just say Jimmy?”
“Ugh fine then. Vanessa, I want you back please I realise now that I made the biggest most stupid mistake of my life when I had sex with Rita… Please give me a second chance, I promise I’ve changed, I promise I will treat you with respect in front of everyone and not just when we are alone and I promise to never give up on us. Just please give me another chance and I will make you the happiest girl on this planet Vanessa, you are so beautiful, so sweet and just perfect all round and I want to hold you in my arms forever and be able to call you mine and when I talk to people and tell them about you I can call you my own.”
I now had water in my eyes he had hurt me so badly and I can tell you now the tears in my eyes were actually sad tears but more than anything they were tears of anger, I mean how dare he turn up and destroy my happy day and my perfect mood and also ask for me back now of all times, Maybe if he had asked me a month or two after I broke it off with him he may have had a chance but now… well I don’t know it kind of has me confused a bit and I think Matt noticed and unfortunately so did Jimmy…
“Vanessa would you mind coming for a walk with me please so we can talk a bit more, please”
I couldn’t look at Jimmy, because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to make a clear decision. I turned around and looked into Matt’s face again and basically had what most would call an internal battle with myself and with what I knew was right and what was wrong… But it was hard because a part of me wanted to believe that Jimmy could change but why would I even need to care or anything like that when I had a guy as perfect as Matt who knows how to make me feel happy and how to make me smile, he knows me better than anyone on this entire planet, I can tell him anything and I trust him completely with every secret and every time I needed a shoulder to cry on he was there to listen and give his own opinion and advice when no one else would. My mind was made and I'm not too sure that Jimmy was going to like it either.
I braced myself and squared my shoulders as I turned around yet again to face Jimmy, I went to open my mouth to speak as he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me forward and the moment I felt his lips on mine I melted.
All the memories and wonderful times we had spent together. I remembered how he took me to the circus on our first date… corny? Yes. Romantic? Double yes! And as I was remembering all fun we had at the circus Matt had grabbed me by the waist, hauled me into the house behind him and punched Jimmy square in the jaw as he went to grab me off of Matt again. He dropped to the floor cradling his jaw in his hand and he even had a few tears coming out of his eyes.
“Ahh Matt what did you have to punch him for?!”
“YOUR DEFENDING HIM NOW??!!”
He yelled at me incredulously. To be honest I was really hurt now, not because Matt had punched Jimmy but because Matt just yelled at me and was looking at me with the angriest face he has ever looked at me with and I was crushed. I tried really hard not to show it but it was kinda hard since I now had tears coming out of MY eyes and I couldn’t stop them from flowing…
“I cannot believe that one, you would think I'm defending him after he just kissed me without my permission and two… that YOU just yelled at me like that… clearly I have over done my stay so I think I will just go grab my shit and go home…”
By this point tears were streaming and flooding my eyes as I ran back into the house and upstairs into Matt’s room. I could hear lots of yelling downstairs before the slam of the front door and then quiet when suddenly I heard something bang against a wall and by my guess either a piece of furniture or Matt’s fist.
Then as I was throwing all my stuff into my duffle bag, I heard his bedroom door open. I spun around and locked his walk in wardrobe door and went back to throwing the last of my shirts and underwear in my duffle bag and zipped it closed when I heard Matt nock on the door. He was calm now or at least it sounded like he was calm when he spoke to me through the door.
“Nessa? Nessa if you’re in there please open the door I'm sorry I really shouldn’t have yelled at you and I regret it just….. Please open the door.”
I shifted on the spot and listened to the hurt in his voice he was truly sorry for yelling at me but I was still really pissed off at him also for accusing me about protecting that asshole Jimmy who was clearly here to try and get back together with me.
I walked over to the door and unlocked it to find he had walked over to the bed and was sitting cross legged on top of it with his head bowed down in obvious sadness but he didn’t hear me open the door so I made for the bedroom door and made it down stairs when I heard him come racing down the stairs to catch up with me…
“Vanessa wait!!”
“No Matt I'm going home, I need, I need time to think.”
“Vanessa wait! Please… lets at least talk about this.”
He had caught up to me right as I was about to walk out the front door and grabbed a hold of my wrist to stop me but I pulled on his hand and yanked my hand free of his and opened the front door. I left it wide open as I ran across the street and through my houses front door and what I found left me shocked and paralysed where I stood…
I let out a gut wrenching scream at the scene before me and all I could see was red, blood, grey and white…
I dropped to my knees and felt my heart burst...
Felt my life blow up in flames….
And most of all I felt my soul die…
Then right as I felt my body detach itself from moral sense I feinted again and hit the hard floors of my houses foyer.