Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 9.

Matts P.O.V*

Looking down at Vanessa with her full cherry pout, I feel my heart melt and my knees go weak. I was hoping to surprise her since it’s almost her birthday, but no, Zack just had to go and say something didn’t he?

“Please Matt…”

I raise my hand and brush the back of my hand across her right cheek bone gently, feeling her lean into my touch slightly, her eyelids half closing for a second looking beautiful. My aim for today was to slip her small but incredibly important present into my pocket and once I find the right moment give it to her as an early birthday present. I lift my eyes up to glare over the girls heads at Zack; he was going to pay for this. And here I thought short shit would be the one to give it away…huh…guess I was wrong. Maybe I could stall her and tell her after I put it on her…
Looking back down at Nessa, my most beautiful angel and her innocent look makes me want to just crumble and give her what she wants right now. Instead I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her close to me so I can lean down next to her ear and whisper softly…

“Baby, I’ll tell you but can I tell you when we are at Max Brenner’s? I’d rather it be just you and me.”

I feel her nod slightly and say ‘ok’ making me hug her closer and kiss her sweetly on her neck before whispering in her ear again.

“Thank you baby, it’s just I was hoping to wait a little longer but Zack can’t keep his mouth shut it seems”

I grumble and I hear her light giggle and it makes my body burst with joy, I kiss her on her full, complete cherry lips, they feel so soft and velvety against mine. I have to remind myself we are in front of people and I stop the kiss grudgingly and she steps back besides me and I notice she has a slight pink flush in her face that makes her look even cuter than before.
We look over to see Zack with his arms wrapped tightly around Sammy’s waist with her back against his chest and she is looking at us making cute lovey dovey faces at us and making comments like ‘aww’ and ‘that’s so sweet’. I realise I have a big dopey grin on my face as we say our goodbyes making plans to have a bon fire at Short Shits tomorrow night.
Vanessa and I eventually get to the shops and smoothly make our way from shop to shop and I notice her eying a few things here and there and each time I ask her does she want anything she just shook her head ‘no’. She seemed to think it was upsetting me because after the first few times of me asking she chose a few items saying that she really liked them and so with a smile on my face I went with her up to the register so the lady could ring us up.
I noticed the items she picked were very different from her usual t-shirt and pants. Instead she’d picked out 3 lacy cute girly tops normally worn for fancy parties, a skirts then was skin tight and would probably only reach her mid-thigh, maybe, and she also had a really super-hot leather jacket that had long sleeves and the part that would sit on her bodice was done in a stylish half cut so it would show her lower tummy if worn by itself. She looked at me with a sheepish grin and blushed as the lady bagged them all up in brand named bags.

“Sorry if it’s too much Matt….I could put something back if it is baby…”

Before she kept protesting or actually did put something back I paid for it all and handed her one bag as I carried the other knowing she’d protest about me carrying both after paying for them insisting it was too much. She is so pure and kind hearted always putting those she cared about before others.I remember when her mother was extremely ill and was bedridden for 3 weeks. I’ve never seen someone more dedicated and determined than Vanessa, she still came to school and got home faster than I had ever seen, she’d get all her homework done within 1 hour than make her mum dinner and fix her mum up with everything and anything needed even if she had to make a trip to the shops. She’d massage her mums feet and legs hoping to make her feel better and she’d even make her hot water bottles, help her get to the bathroom when needed. But yet no one ever heard one complaint or protest from Vanessa she went about it as calm as if it were a normal day.
I know this because sometimes my mum would cook a massive dinner and I would have walked it across the road so as it was one less thing that Nessa had to do. Nessa would thank me profoundly and make me stay and have some dessert with he r as a way of saying thank you. I would offer to help her out but she would refuse insisting it was nothing and she didn’t have to do much yet not long after I left I’d see her through her front windows since she left the drapes open, dancing around to the beat of the music as she rushed around frantically cleaning and tying her hair up before cleaning even more if possible before turning everything downstairs off and racing upstairs to continue looking after her mum.

“Thank you baby!”

She jumped on me and I hugged her protectively stopping her from falling and I kissed her deeply before putting her on the ground and we walked towards the jewellerswhere I needed to go little to her knowledge and as she looked around I quickly got her present from the lady and slipped it into the bag that had her cloths as the lady who served me said ‘Good luck, she is very pretty!’ I glanced back over at Vanessa and smiled before agreeing with the lady and going over to Nessa.

“C’mon babe, let get going to Max Brenner’s then we can go shopping more if you’d like or we can go to the movies”

“I think I’ll decide after we go to Max Brenner’s babe.”

I held her hand, and we walked upstairs and as we walked inside she shook her head because I started getting all excited like a little 5 year old, c’mon it’s Max fucking Brenner’s… how could you not?!?!?
She simply giggled at me and chose the things she wanted and made me chose as well but had to limit me so I didn’t go crazy. God I love her. If she wasn’t so human I would swear she was an angel!
My own personal angel sent from the heavens above…
♠ ♠ ♠
okaay now i have done up to the end of chapter 10 but....... if you all wanna read them i better get comment because i hate writting these chapters and not getting any response :P