You’re Giving Me Such A Rush

1/1

“Zack cut it out” Jack said laughing as he lied next to his boyfriend, it was late and the two boys were camping outside the tour bus. It wasn’t cold nor was it hot but it was just right for them to lie under the stars. Zack was tickling Jack’s ticklish spot and it had Jack in giggles, it made Zack happy to see him laughing and being happy. Zack thought it would be a good idea for the two to camp outside tonight, for them to have fun and be themselves instead of having to be quite while everyone else was trying to get some sleep.

“M sorry I just love to see you smile” the older boy replied as he stopped tickling Jack. Zack lied his head on top of the younger boys shoulder as they both sighed in content, arms wrapped around each other. “I love you” the younger boy soon said as he placed a kiss in the corner of the older boy’s mouth and carried on down his jaw line. Jack hand soon travelled up and under the older boy’s shirt leaving it there on his abs and rubbing circles with his thumb. The older boy let out a sigh and smiled as he looked up at the night sky stars twinkling, it made Zack feel as if it was just him and Jack where the only two in the world and that’s how he wanted it to be.

Jack was soon planting kisses on the older boy’s lips repeatedly and it made Zack chuckle, soon Jack was soon straddling the older boy lacing their fingers together, pinning the older boy’s arms up above his head as he leaned further down and kissed him passionately and tenderly on the lips. The younger boy soon let go of the older boy’s hands and moving them slowly down the sides of the older boy’s body, he placed his fingers at the hem of the older boy’s t-shirt and slowly lifting it up making sure that the tips of his fingers where touching the soft skin under the shirt. Jack could feel the older boy shiver at the touch, and he let a little smirk come across his lips, he soon pulled the t-shirt over the older boy’s head and placed more kissed in the crock of his neck and down his torso.

While Jack was still kissing his boyfriends torso his hands where now unbuttoning the older boy’s jeans and fumbling with the button, after he tried to unbutton it he soon got it and started slowly sliding the jeans off, leaving just Zack’s boxer’s on him. He could feel the older boy breathing heavy and he hadn’t even started yet, “J-J-Jack” the older boy managed to gasp out and Jack couldn’t help but smile to himself at the mess his boyfriend was in and it was all because of what he is doing.

Zack soon gained composure and he managed to roll Jack off him and soon he was on top of the younger boy, and pinning him down. “So now you want to be in control hmmm” Jack said with a smile on his face and, the older boy was smiling down at him and kissing the spot in the crook of Jack’s neck and slowly lifting the younger boy’s shirt up and over his head. Zack did what jack did to him and the older boy could soon feel the younger boy’s hard self against him, Zack smiled and he kissed the younger boys navel giving it a flick of the tongue at the same time.

Jack let out a sigh as the older boy continued to kiss up and down his chest, Zack slowly started to take the younger boys boxers of making sure the palm of his hands were flat and touching the skin making jack quiver just with that slow touch running down his thighs and legs. Zack slowly moved back up so he was face to face with his lover, he leaned further in and passionately kissed the younger boys lips. Jack was a mess and Zack loved knowing what he could do to the younger boy with his touch. Jack hands wondered down to the older boys boxers and slid them down as far as his hands would let, the older boy kicked them off with his feet. Even though the two boy had their pillows and blankets they never had any protection or lube with them but that didn't bother Zack one bit he was just happy and in love, "are you sure you want this?" the older boy whispered in jacks ear. Jack smiled and propped himself up with his elbows, and jack was just inches away from the older boys face.

Jack brushed his lips slowly over the older boys and pressed them on to the other boys lips with just more passion than he had done before, "I'm ready, I've never been more ready in my life when I'm with you" the younger boy replied a smile coming across his lips, Zack smiled and licked two of his fingers making sure they where coated with spit, he kissed Jack as he pushed one finger in jack’s entrance, he knew it would be painful at first and eh could see that jack was in pain. “Are you ok baby” Zack whispered as he kissed Jack’s jaw line trying to make him forget the pain. Jack nodded and kissed Zack’s lips, Zack slipped another finger in and Zack knew Jack was in a bit of pain. After a while the younger boy got used to it and Zack carried on kissing the younger boy “I want you” the younger boy whispered as Zack kissed along the younger boy’s jaw line. Zack smiled and lined himself up with jack’s entrance, Jack grabbed the older boy’s cheek and pressed his lips against the older, just as he entered Jack let out a little moan. Zack didn’t know if it was because of the pain or the pleasure.

Jack fort back the tears that threatened to come and soon gave Zack a knowing look to say he was ready. The older boy started to move slowly pushing in and out of the younger boy under neigh him, the younger boy was a mess panting and gasping for air. At each thrust Zack knew he was hitting the right spot. “OH FUCK” the younger boy screamed just as Zack hit his prostate, the older boy smiled knowing he was making Jack happy, each thrust got faster and harder each time hit jack’s prostate dead on each time. The older boy got hold of jack’s dick started to rub the tip of his dick with his thumb playing and teasing the younger boy, Zack started to jerk of the younger boy getting into a rhythm with each thrust. The older started to kiss the spot on jack neck making Jack moan even louder and in a bigger mess than he already was, Zack could feel that he was nearing his climax and he knew Jack wasn’t far off either. After a few more thrust Zack felt himself cum inside of Jack screaming his name as he came.

The older boy rode out both there orgasms and soon Jack came just seconds after wet warm sticky fluid spilled all over, Zack collapsed on top of the younger boy panting and smiling against Jack’s skin, “I love you so much” the older boy whispered in jack’s ear as he kissed his neck. Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around the older boy’s waist and placing a loving sweet and tender kiss to his lips. “I love you more you give me such a rush” Jack replied they both cuddled up under the blankets and looked up at the stars, and soon fell asleep in each other’s arms.