Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

I Won't Give Everything Away.

‘Today is the first day of hell’ was all I could think as I rubbed the sleep from out of my eyes. I swung my legs out from under the sheets and sat looking at the floor. The soft shag rug, cushion my feet as I walked across to my bathroom. As I took my shower, I thought of the recent death of my grandparents and how they left their estate to Jimmy and I. They had also left enough money to support us. Our parents, well basically our mother, is a complete straight up asshole. She kicked us out and sent us to live with our grandparents, Nellie (maid), James (butler), Oliver (chef), and my dog, who is half wolf, Rocky. I quickly washed the conditioner out of my hair and flipped off the water. I grabbed my towel and dried off quickly

Drying out my hair, I made sure my straightener was on and working. Once I finished drying my hair, I straightened my black and white hair and added a red and black bow. I grabbed my small makeup case and put it on the counter. After sifting through it, I found exactly what I was looking for. I added dark eyeliner around my eyes and smudged to look all smokey eyed. To finish I put in silver hoops for my snake bites, a simple black with skull and crossbones for my left eyebrow, and my gray with brass knuckles tapers for my ears.

After finishing up on getting ready, I walked over to the side of the house where my brother’s bedroom was. I reached the door and I opened it just a crack. Sliding through the small crack in the doorway, I looked at the bed. I could tell my brother wasn't up yet judging by the lump under all his sheets. I kicked his bed a couple of times and screamed but he still wouldn't wake up, he just groaned and rolled over. I soon gave up because none of my tactics so far were waking him up, so I ran and grabbed my guitar and plugged it into my longest chord that could reach from my amp to his room. I ran back to his room moved the strap so it wrapped around my shoulders.

I strummed a few practice notes and took a deep breath. My fingers began to fly across the fretboard as I began playing the solo to The Trooper. After a few seconds my brother rolled off of his bed and onto his floor covered in clothes. He looked up at me and my fingers froze in mid-strum. He shouted, "VEEEEEEEEEEEE we are replacing Brian for you!!"

I knew he was kidding so I laughed,"Get ready Jimbo or we will be late for the first day of hell." I walked down the stairs grabbed a delicious strawberry pop-tart and a monster and went out to wait in my car for Jimmy to get out. A few minutes later my brother sauntered out with both of our bags, since I forgot about mine, and slid into my car. I sighed, " It took you long enough." I slid in my Disturbed CD and took off. The drive to the school usually takes about 5 minutes but we got stuck behind some jack ass talking on his cell phone. I finally pulled into the school parking lot and saw a sight that broke my heart. Jake, my boyfriend,now ex-boyfriend of 6 months was making out with Victoria the school whore. I had a feeling Jimmy saw it because as soon as I parked the car Jimmy practically leaped out of the car and sprinted over to where Matt stood waiting for us. I saw him lean in and tell him what happened. Once Jimmy got done telling him you could tell neither were happy. Matt turned and glared at where they were both standing. Jimmy nodded and they both began walking towards them.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guys walking up to them. I caught up with Brian, Johnny, and Zacky on the way. I barely caught up to them and they pushed behind them. They were standing in front of me so Jake couldn't see me. Zacky cleared his throat and cocked his head to the side. They pulled apart and Jake wrapped his arm around her shoulders. I looked down in anger.

"I thought you were dating V," Zacky spoke first.

Jake replied," Yeah but since I wasn’t getting any, it was pointless to wait around." Victoria had a smug look on her face, that I wanted to knock off. The five guys moved out of the way. Once he saw me he gulped.

I smirked as his eyes widened. I cocked my fist back and hit him directly in the nose. He fell to the ground and the blood fell from his nose. I turned and all the boys pulled me into a group hug, they all told be different versions of he didn't deserve someone like me. They soon released me. “That felt truly good,”I said with a smile on my face. Victoria was still staring at me, but now in shock. I just smirked and took a step towards, she stumbled back and away from me

I pushed the door to the school open and walked down the hallway and was met by Val, Matt's girlfriend. She took one look at me and asked,"What the hell happened Valencia?"

I replied smirking,"It’s punch an asshole in the face day, and Jake was the perfect candidate."

She sighed,"What did Jake do?"

"He was making out Victoria cause I haven't let him fuck me yet," I said in a fake cheery voice.

"It's gonna be fine cause he is an asshole, like you said Vee," she said and I giggled. I followed her to her locker and waited for her to grab her stuff. The guys soon walked in the door and straight to Val’s locker.

Jimmy pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and whispered,”You’re awesome and I would’ve never expected a hit like that from someone as small as you.”

I just thought ‘If only you knew’. “Let me go,”I groaned,”I can’t breathe.”

“Sorry,”he said and set me down.

“Well I should probably head to class, since it’s the new year and all that,”I sighed,”so I must say buh-bye.”

“You always had the flair for the dramatics,”Val laughed.

I just smirked, bowed and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not really a re-write it's more of just editing it but this is the first chapter so please comment. I should be posting either 1 or 2 more tonight so yeah...........

Please be kind and comment on what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.

PEACE, LOVE, AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!