Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

13 of 22

AHHHHHHHHH Saturday my favorite day. So since it's Saturday we all decided to go to the beach. Oh yeah and Andy decided to bring his girlfriend. It made me oh so excited when I found out... not.

So we have to pick up Sandra, Nikki, Bill, and Tom. I guess Georg and Gustav were out with their girlfriends. Quickly, I got ready and pulled on my outfit. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbing my keys and Rockstar along the way. Jimmy was waiting in the car bouncing in his seat. I slid in and asked suspiciously,"Why so happy?"

"Well.. I may have had 1 or 6 Redbulls," he replied, slightly jittery.

"Awe really Jimmy, you just had to?" I groaned.

"YUP," he cheered.

"Whatever we have to get going," I sighed and started my car.

As soon as we pulled into the parking area, Jimmy was out of the car and racing into the water. I just laughed grabbed my towel. I spread it out on the sand and laid down. I soon felt a shadow overlap my body. I slowly looked up to see Jimmy standing by my side, dripping wet and grinning evilly. Before I could utter out a word, he had me over his shoulder and running towards the water. Right as we entered the water Jimmy dropped me and took off running. I stood up and flipped my hair out of my face. Walking back to where I was originally sitting, I stripped my now sopping wet sweatshirt off of my body. I saw Jimmy and I took off chasing after him. Best part was he had his back to me, so he didn’t know I was coming or how close I as. Halfway to Jimmy I get tackled by someone. I didn't know who it was so I jumped up from under the person tackled them and brought their hands above their head.

I steadied my breathing and looked down. It turned out to be just Jake. He had his knees pulled up, behind my back so I let go of his hands and leaned back against his legs. I looked at him and started laughing because he was in shock because I am way smaller than him and managed to flip him over. I got up because Jimmy was still not paying attention.

Slowly, I got up and stalked towards him. I was about to jump on him when he spun around and grabbed me. Falling down, we began to wrestle around, throwing fake punches at each other.He soon surrendered and I helped him up

Everyone, besides our group, was looking at us odd. We just laughed and turned around and walked back to our friends. I went to tackle Jake but... I miscalculated and tackled Andy instead. While he was kissing his girlfriend. So it was basically Jamie, Andy, then me from bottom to top.

I got up turned and ran. I ran behind Brian and Matt. Andy got up and started looking for who tackled him. No one would say who tackled him though. I was still laughing and for some reason I started getting louder and he walked over to where i was hiding. Brian and Matt stepped aside which left me looking up at Andy.

"Hi,"I said and took off running. I jumped on Johnny's back and shouted,”HI HO SILVER, AND AWAY!” We made it about a couple feet before he collapsed. I stood up and scoffed,"Am I that fat?"

"Nah, Johnny is just that small," Zacky retorted, which caused people to laugh.

I walked over to Johnny, patted his shoulder and said,"It's okay eventually you will get bigger, just not that way." He just slapped away my hand and sat in the sand. I shrugged and smiled. We stayed out there till about 10pm when we finally decided to leave. Everyone decided to sleep at my house. I didn't care as long as I got my bed to myself cause it's my bed and I don’t like to share with anyone. We got there and put in a movie. Everyone voted on Grown Ups, which was okay, I just wanted to watch Sweeney Todd more. After the movie we all decided to go to bed which left people to double up in the guest bedrooms. I had to share my bed, sadly, but I got to share it with Jake so it wasn't that bad.

Just to warn you...NOTHING HAPPENED. Jimmy was all worried we would do something. I don't get why because unlike most girls at my school I'm still a virgin and only Jimmy knows. I chose to be a virgin because I don't believe in losing it before I find the person I love.

I changedand climbed up onto my roof since it was in reach from where my room was placed. I pulled out one of my cigarettes, lit it up, and just stared into the sky. I thought about anything and everything. I quickly inhaled the rest of it and dropped onto my window sill. I looked in saw Jake just laying on my bed.

I jumped off onto my floor which cause him to shoot up and look at me. He looked confused and asked,"How the hell did you get here from the window?"

"Well I was on the roof since I can reach it, once I got bored I dropped onto my window sill,"I replied simply.

"Oh,"he said.

I stretched and walked over to the bed. I pulled down the covers and laid down. After awhile of trying to get comfortable and with Jake laughing at me, I just sighed and gave up. He pulled me into his chest. We laid there for a little bit and I started drifting to sleep as my puppy jumped up and snuggled into me. I soon drifted off to sleep a few minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.