Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

15 of 22

Waking up, I noticed Jake's arms still wrapped around me. I twitched to the side trying to get out. He tightened his grip on me and smirked. I sighed and started to wiggle. He groaned and pulled me tighter so I couldn't move. I reached my hand up and started to mess with and pull his hair. He woke up and looked down at me. I smiled up at him and said,"If you don't let go of me, I will end up having a bad accident." He looked at me confused and then a look of understanding passed over his face and he let go. "Thank you," I replied and sprinted to the bathroom. Walking out, I ran into a chest and fell back on my butt. I looked up and saw it was Matt

"Really Matt,”I whined.

"What?"he asked.

"You just had to knock me down?”I asked.

"Um, I guess,"He replied laughing.

I huffed and said,"What ever but please help me up."

He helped me up right when the bitch walked down the hallway, only in a shirt and asked,"Why the hell are you bitchy?"

"First of all, I haven't had caffeine since last morning,"I retorted,"and I don't appreciate seeing you walking around in only a shirt that cuts off right under your ass, it’s nasty and I don’t like it."

Matt pulled me up, and before she could say anything, I turned and walked back to my room. Jake was sitting up with his elbows on his knees, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I jumped on my bed and bounced him up. He looked at me in confusion as I bounced and sat by him. I looked over at him and just waved. He shook his head, stretched, and walked into my bathroom which I seemed to have forgotten about. I sighed walked into my closet and closed the door. I turned around and locked it. I stripped down and looked around my closet for an outfit

A few minutes later Jake knocked on the door. I called out,"What?"

"Do you want to go out today?"He asked.

"Ya sure where are we going?"I replied.

"I can't tell you that, but just put on what you would usually wear," he replied and then quickly added in,"and a swimsuit. I called back out a simple okay.

I got my clothes and ran into my bathroom and got ready. I threw on my outfit and grabbed my shoes. I walked downstairs and was stopped by Nikki. I looked at her and she put her hand in front of my face. I started batting at it, trying to get it out of my face. Once I was completely distracted, she ran into my kitchen. I stood up and warily walked into the kitchen to see her with one of MY monsters. Snatching it from her hand, I quickly ran away. She came after me as we ran through the kitchen and out to the backyard. She was getting closer and closer and closer and... then she fell.

"HAHA,"I yelled. I started doing a victory dance. I didn't notice that she had stood up and started running at me. My face soon met the ground, along with the rest of my body. She snatched the Monster from my hand, sat on my back, and drained the can completely dry.

She stood up and asked,"So what's up?"

"Really, Nikki,"I retorted,"really?"

"What?"she said with fake innocence.

I just turned and walked into the house to be met by another chest. I fell down and looked up to see it was Tom. He smirked and said,"I know I have that effect on girls."

Getting up, I laughed at him. I walked back into the house and straight into the living room. I was picked up and swung me around in a complete circle. I waited till they set me and glared. It was of course Jimmy. I asked/yelled,"What is up with everyone knocking me down and picking me up?"

"It's fun,"they all answered. I huffed and crossed my arms. Jake came down in a gray shirt and black board shorts. He looked at me then at the door. I smiled and nodded.

"Bye,"I shouted as he grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going,"Jimmy asked.

"Out with Jake,"I answered.

He nodded and said,"Have fun and wear protection."

I stopped and asked,”So you’re okay with sex on the first date?”

“Nope, I just don’t want to be an uncle,”he replied.

I just shook my head and we left. He pulled us out and into my car. He slid into the driver’s seat. Looking at him suspiciously, I slid into the passenger seat. We ended up eventually at the beach. Smiling, I noticed the carnival that was on the pier

"Let me guess,"I guessed,"we are going to the carnival on the pier?"

"Of course,"he replied. Walking there, we just talked about random things and joked around. We got there and Jake paid for both of our wristbands. I took off ahead of Jake to look at the many colorful booths that lined up and down the pier. He caught up, reached and grabbed my hand.

We walked like that for a while till I noticed something. It wasn't just something it was a fan-fucking-tastic something. IT WAS A GIANT PANDA BALL. Stopping, I stared at the giant panda ball. I just stared and he looked at me questioningly. I brought my hand up and pointed at the panda ball.

"Really?"he asked.

"Pssh yeah,"I answered.

He sighed and we walked up. It turned out to be one of games where you throw a ball and try and get into one of those old metal milk jug thingys. It looked impossible but that was because I have no hand-eye coordination and I can't throw a ball. I guess he could though. He made it all the three times that he had to. He pointed out the panda ball and handed it to me. I hugged the ball and then hugged him.

*Later at night*

We were there for the whole day. Jake saw the ferris wheel and quickly pulled me over to it. I protested,"There is no fucking way in hell I am going up there."

"Yeah you are,"was all he said with a smirk.

"No,"I retorted,”I am not."

I shut my eyes tight. Without noticing it, we got on. He smirked and said,"Too late."

I looked and noticed. I moved over to his side and hid in his shirt. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and laughed. I looked up at him. I was staring when I noticed the ferris wheel wasn’t moving. I looked down at the guy and it wasn't him that did anything.

"It's stuck,"was all I could mumble before heading back into Jake's shirt. He pulled me against his body.

"We do have time to waste,"he said looking down at me.

I looked up and met his eyes. I leaned closer and closer, till our lips met. It wasn't filled with anything like before, it felt almost empty. We leaned away and he sighed.

"So you also felt nothing?"I asked. He nodded.

"Well at least it happened this way and not some place really awkward,"he said and I nodded. The ferris wheel started moving again.

We got off the ferris wheel and left. The silence encompassed us, it wasn't an awkward silence it was just a silence. We arrived at home and I looked at him and asked,"So what does this mean?"

"I don't know,"he said,"but if we don't feel anything I guess it means we have nothing."

"So it's over,"I said. He nodded. For some reason I was sad but not like cry-your-eyes-out-and-eat-a-tub-full-of-ice-cream. It was a lonely type of sad. We walked through the door. Nikki wasn't there. Sandra saw my empty expression and grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. It turns out Nikki was here.

"So what happened?"they asked.

"There is absolutely nothing," I replied

"What do you mean,"asked Nikki.

I sighed,"There is no spark or feeling anymore."

"Oh,"Nikki replied.

Sandra asked,"So are you gonna be okay?"

"Honestly,"I replied,"yes surprisingly, yes."

"Well we are just gonna stay in here," Sandra said.

"Okay, pick out some movies and I'll go grab the food,"I said and walked out of the room. Walking down the stairs, I headed straight into the kitchen. I grabbed ice cream, monsters and rockstars. I was closing the fridge and freezer when I heard a voice.

"Are you okay?"the voice asked.

I turned and saw it was Andy. I replied,"Yes surprisingly."

"Okay," he said.

"Well good night," I said and hugged him tightly.

He kept me in his arms for a few minutes. His arms felt right. There was complete peace. Of course the peace was broken. In walked his fake girlfriend. She cleared her throat and we moved apart.

"Why the hell are you hanging off my boyfriend?"she asked, more like whined.

I laughed and shook my head,"He was my best friend first."

"So,"she said and stomped her foot,"just cause your boyfriend dumped your skanky ass doesn't mean you can hang off of Andy.”

Surprisingly Andy spoke up,"You have no say in what I do, who I do it with/to, or when I do it."

She whined/growled and stomped her foot. I heard from the other side of the door,"OHHH YOU JUST GOT SHUT DOWN." I heard a high five and 'Nice'.I just turned around, grab the food from the counter and walked back upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.