Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

16 of 22

*****************************************MONDAY MORNING*************************************

"Val I'm not wearing that damn thing!"I yelled walking towards my closet.

"Yes you are,"Val yelled straight back at me.

I shook my head and said,"I don't and never plan on wearing a skirt ever."

"You're wearing the fucking skirt whether you like it or not,"Val retorted.

"And if I don't?"I asked turning around.

She smirked evilly,"I'm gonna steal ALL your pants and shorts."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

Before I walked into the bathroom I said,"I'm picking the skirt." I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door as Val yelled that she was doing this supposedly for my own good. I scoffed and walked into the shower. Since I spent about an hour arguing with Val I only had about 5-10 minutes to take a shower, to which I groaned. I walk out of the shower and dried off quickly. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. I dug all the way to the back of my closet to find the only 3 skirts I have. I picked the only black skirt I had and walked out. I noticed there was something on my bed. I walked over and saw a pair of shoes with a note that told me to wear them. I sighed because i knew Val did it. I scoffed and pulled out a different pair of shoes.

I skipped down the steps quickly since I was running late. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed Jimmy's, and Nikki's arm and rushed them out to my car. I was at the drivers side in an instant. I ripped the door open and unlocked the others. Nikki was looking at me like I grew three heads during the night because of my aggressiveness to get to school.

About half-way to school Nikki finally asks,"What the fuck was that for?"

"I have to retake a test or I fail,"I responded quickly sounding slightly pissed.

Nikki just nodded and shrunk back into the back seat and fell back asleep. I sighed and focused on the road. I noticed Jimmy hadn't spoken since he got in. I asked,"Jimmy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"he replied with a clipped voice.

I was shocked and focused back on driving. Pulling into the school parking lot, I parked the car and quickly jumped out, stumbling in the process. I sprinted to the front door and pushed the doors open. I pushed past everyone. I looked at my phone and saw I had 2 minutes till I was late. I still had half the school to run through. I pushed my legs faster and faster.

As I rounded the corner, I finally saw the door to the classroom. I ran to it and flung it open. I stood there, leaning against the doorway, trying to catch my breath. As soon as I could breathe right I walked in, the teacher eyed me suspiciously but still handed me my test. I sat at the nearest desk and started in on it. It took me about 10-20 minutes to finish. Checking over my answers quickly, I turned it in and ran out to find the rest of my friends. They were all sitting out by the tree. Panting, I skidded to a halt. I noticed of course bitch face was there because she opened her mouth and mumbled,"Great, you're here."

I sighed, shook my head and hugged my stomach. It was getting harder to breathe. I dropped to my knees and I could barely get a breath of air. Everything was getting fuzzier and fuzzier as I was getting dizzier and dizzier. My heart began racing inside my chest as I gasped, trying to get air into my lungs. Everything was turning to dark as I began to feel light headed. The last thing I saw was worried faces when everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.