Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

17 of 22

Beep
Beep
Beep

All I could hear was mechanical beeps as my nostrils filled with the sterilized air. I tried to move my head but it was stuck as if I were paralyzed. I couldn't move but I could see, feel, hear, and smell what was going on around me. The being able to see was what freaked me out the most because I knew my eyes were completely shut. I "looked" around the hospital ro.. WAIT hospital! I tried to remember what happened. I thought and I remembered not being able to breathe, being dizzy, feeling light headed and having it seem like my heart was pounding straight in my ears. My eyes scanned the room very quickly. I saw almost everyone except for one person. Andy.

It slightly broke my heart but I thought ‘of course Andy wasn't their cause his girlfriend probably was bitching and complaining’. I sighed mentally and thought Why the fuck should I care. Jimmy was pacing, back and forth across the tiles. He began biting his nails. Most of my friends were just standing and staring at the bed except for Val. She was sitting on the edge staring at me, her eyes were basically yelling at me to wake up.

I sighed and just sort of slipped out of my own head and into a dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimmy's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pacing and staring at the bed every few seconds. I bit my nails so far down that it hurt. I looked at my hand and noticed that it was if I didn't have any nails left. I finally stopped pacing and just stared at the bed that my baby sister laid in.

I couldn't believe she ended up in here. I still can't believe that she fainted. I mean she was perfectly fine this morning since she was pulling Nikki and I around like rag dolls. She seemed sort of pale-ish in the car but I shrugged that off. ‘The car,’I thought,’why did I treat her like that.’

I was so worried I, myself, was about to hit the ground. I started pacing again until my girlfriend, Alyssa, pulled me down so I was sitting on one of the chairs. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and just sat there and thought, This can't be happening, What the fuck is going on, Is she gonna be okay, and my favorite question, why did this happen?

We all just sat there for hours waiting for something. Maybe a slight twitch, her eyes moving, flinching, anything just anything to let us know she would be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We’ve been sitting here for about a few hours. We were soon told that we have to leave since visiting time is over. I huffed and stood up. Walking over, I pecked my little sister on the forehead. “Get better,”I whispered and turned away.

I was walking away when...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.