Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

18 of 22

RECAP:
I was walking away when...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*JIMMY'S POV*
I was walking away when I heard a groan. Stopping, I whipped around to see her body shift on the bed

*VALENCIA'S POV*
Light rushed straight into my eyes and I let out a groan. I started to sit up when everyone rushed towards me. I finally struggled to sit up as their hands fluttered around, trying to help. I held up my hand to stop them and dropped my head into my hands.

“I feel like I was hit by a 18-wheeler,”I groaned and asked,"What in the fuck happened?"

"You passed out,"Jimmy replied.

"No shirt Sherlock, I meant what's wrong with me?"I sighed.

"I can answer that,"the doctor answered as he swept in,"it appears you took one to many hits to your head."

"And it took this long for anything to happen?"I asked.

He sighed,"Well how long has it bee...."

Jimmy cut him off,"Woah you know that she fights?"

I sighed,"Yes, street fighters need a doctor for each and every fight."

The doctor sighed and asked,"So, how long has it been since your last fight?"

"Eh, 4 or 5 weeks,"I paused,"I think, not sure though."

"Okay well, get plenty of rest and try not to hit your head again,”he sighed.

“No promises,”I said, smirking,”so can I go now?”

“You're free to go whenever you're ready,"He replied and left the room. Everyone started asking me if I was fine. Pulling out every needle, I ignored them and all their repetitive questioning. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get dressed. Walking out of the bathroom, the continued asking and asking,

"I'M AL-FUCKING-RIGHT!,"I growled and stormed outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.