Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

Like The Time At School When We Got Free Lunch And The Cool Kids Beat Us Up.

‘Finally, lunch time, I thought. I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed my lunch, which was only an apple and a bottle of water. I walked outside to the shaded area where our group usually ate. I leaned back and sat under the tree. A few seconds later my brother and my friends walked out.

Jimmy saw my "lunch" and said,"HOLY SHIT! you gotta eat more than that."

"I'm not hungry,"I sighed and gave him a glare. I quickly finished my apple and stood up. "I'm taking a walk," I murmured and took off before anyone could stop me. I quickly check behind me, I guess it wasn’t as quick as I thought. As soon as I turned my head back around I was knocked back onto my butt.

My head shot up and I saw a group of guys I hadn't seen around before. I stood up and brushed off the "dirt" from my backside. I looked over the guys one by one: One had pin-straight brown hair and green eyes, the other had short blondish hair and dark brown eyes, another had black hair with white and brown eyes, and the last had brown and blonde dreads with identical eyes as the one with black and white hair. I knew for a fact that the last two were twins, not because they looked alike but something else.

I introduced myself,"Hey I'm Valencia.”

Dreads said with a smirk and a strong accent,"I'm Tom," he pointed to the guy with black and white hair," that is my twin Bill," he pointed to the one with brown hair,"that is Georg and the last one is Gustav."

Bill looked at me and said,"Sorry for knocking you down,"

I replied,"It's fine," I paused," wait are you guys German?"

"Ja!," they all replied.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed,"Jimmy's gonna kill me cause I met new people before him!"

"Jimmy?" the all asked.

"Oh... He is my older twin," I responded.

"By how many minutes," Tom asked me.

"10 fucking minutes but it takes longer to make perfection," I said.

"Me too,"Bill exclaimed,"I’m younger by 10 minutes too,"

I stood next to Bill and said,"See perfection!"

I turned and started to walk away from where we last stood. Turning back, I noticed that they weren’t following behind me. I sighed and said," You guys can come to." They nodded and followed behind us. As we walked back, I gave them the basics on the school.

"V" Val started," you realize there are hot ass guys following you, right?"

My eyes widened and I looked back,”Holy shit, where?”I asked. Tom cleared his throat,"Yes Tomi can I help you?" He smirked and I quickly saved myself," Not like that." I looked over at Brian and for some reason he looked slightly jealous or angry, something like that. I walked over and sat on his lap and pecked his cheek.

"V, focus," Val said,"now introduce people to more people."

"Well..." I started,"the guy with straight brown hair is Georg, Blondie is Gustav, Tom is the one with dreads, and Bill is the one with black hair." I finished and sat for a little bit and the looked at me expectantly."Oh yeah..." I said," the buff one is Matt, the girl on his lap is his girlfriend Val, Short shit is Johnny, the one with a septum is Zacky, the ones whose lap I'm sitting on, and that better be your finger, is Brian," I jumped and tackled Jimmy," and this is my fan-fucking-tastic, tall, bean pole, lovable, twin JIMMY!" I finished smiling.

"I swear to all things unholy if that wasn't your finger, Syn, Vee will replace you as lead," Jimmy said slowly and calmly.

"Syn?" Tom asked.

"Ya it's their stage *cough* stripper *cough*cough* name." I said,"Matt is M.Shadows or Shads, Johnny is Johnny Christ or short shit, Zacky is Zacky Vengeance or Vengeance, Brian is Synyster Gates or Syn or Gates, and Jimmy is The Reverend Tholomew Plague or The Rev." I finished.

Bill asked,"Why do they have stage names?"

"We're in a band," Brian said cockily.

"Hey Bri, I heard if you're very cocky it means you have nothing down there so you look like a Ken doll,"I said in all seriousness causing them all to laugh.

He gave me the bitch please look," You know I have something down there," he smirked.

"Ya and it poked me in the back."I said.

Jimmy asked, glaring at Brian,"How in the hell would you know?"

"Don't you remember that one night when Brian lost the strip poker tournament."I chuckled.

"By lead do you mean guitar or vocals," Bill asked

"Brian is lead guitarist, Matt is the singer, Jimmy is the drummer, Zacky is the rhythm guitarist, and short shit is the bassist," Val said.

"So V, what do you do,"Gustav asked.

"Guitars,Vocals, and I scream,"I said.

"Wow," they said.

"Oh yeah and I forgot bass and drums," I said,"So I can replace all of you, MUAHAHAHAHA!" I got bored so I stood up and plopped myself down on Brian’s lap. I sat with either leg on the side of his hips I leaned down as if to kiss him, but I quickly grabbed his fedora.

I got up and hid behind Matt."SAVE ME MATTIE-KINS!!!" I yelled.

"For calling me that no,"He stated.

"But you're the muscle in the group and Brian is gonna hurt me," I said and gave him my puppy dog look. He was visibly crumbling.

"Fine," He said. As Brian stood Matt tackled him. They began wrestling around on the ground and throwing fake punches at each other. Okay, so maybe not all of them were fake.

"We are going to the beach,"I stated and they looked at me as if I was God himself, well in my case, herself.

"HELL YEAH," everyone said. Everyone stood up and threw the rest of their food away. I gave Bill and Tom the directions and we all left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posts will probably come 1-2 a day or maybe more sometimes, depends on the amount of comments.

so comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!