Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

5 of 22

When I woke up my arm was completely on fire. Getting up, I ran quickly to the bathroom. I slowly unwrapped the ace bandage and peeled off the gauze that was also around my arm. It looked better than yesterday but it still looked horrible. I quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around me. I cleaned it up with a little bit of alcohol on it and re-wrapped my arm with new gauze and ace bandage.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room I dropped my towel and threw on my outfit for the day. I walked to the kitchen grabbed a poptart. I was sitting down when the doorbell rang. I quickly finished the rest of my pop tart and brushed my hands off. Throwing away the wrapper, I walked down the hallway and swung the door open. Nikki stood there smiling at me like the creeper she is. I laughed and asked,”Uhm okay, what are you doing here?”

"What the hell happened," she asked, completely ignoring my question. I hated how she knew shit.

"An ass almost hit me and I crashed and tore up my bicep," I said. I looked at what she was wearing."What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"Oh Yeah.... I get to go to your school!"she screamed.

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled,”I’m so happy!”

"Yeah I know, so grab your shit and skateboard cause we are leaving,"Nikki said.

I ran to the closet grabbed my board and we left. We laughed and joked the whole way there. We soon rounded the last corner to our school. I kicked my board up into my hand as we got to the front door. We walked in and every pair of eyes were on me and Nikki. I shot them all a glare and they all looked away. We walked into the office and the secretary looked up. She frowned in distaste because we weren't the average preppy douche bags that usually attend Huntington.

"Can I help you?"she asked with a nasally voice.

"Ya, I need my schedule and the other shit,"Nikki said.

"Your name??"she asked, frowning at her foul language.

"Nicole Mac," Nikki answered.

The secretary huffed and turned around looking for it. While she was turned around Nikki began mocking her. I was laughing my ass off as she stopped right when the secretary turned around. She gave her, all of her stuff and sent us on our way. I snatched her schedule from her hands. I quickly scanned over her all her classes. She had all of my classes. "YOU’RE IN ALL MY CLASSES!" I shouted.

"HOLY SHIT, YES!!!" She shouted.

I walked her to her locker and she put her back pack in it. I felt every one’s eyes on us causing Nikki to slam her locker and glare at everyone. I laughed as they all looked down or away. We walked into our first class, which was Science. The teacher is cool but we are learning Biology, so it isn’t the greatest.

"Hey Mr.Boredaluaire," I greeted my teacher.

"Hello Valencia," He replied.

"We have a new student,"I said and pointed at Nikki.

He looked up and said,"Ok introduce yourself and sit by Valencia." Nikki smiled and I knew that smile. The smile that told me that this wasn’t gonna go that well

"Hey my name is Nikki or Nicole if you have a death wish, I'm not a prep cause I despise them, I love music before it gets famous, and yeah," she finished and sauntered to the back of the room where I sat. She sat down by me in the back and we started taking notes.

The rest of the day went mostly like that until lunch.

*LUNCH TIME*

“Thank fucking god!”Nikki groaned as we made our way to lunch,”if I heard inverted angle I would’ve gone homicidal on a few people.” All I could do was just laugh and shake my head.

“Just get your lunch,”I laughed as I quickly grabbed a water. Nikki and I walked out to the tree. We sat and waited for a few minutes. Soon I saw Jimmy running up to us and I began laughing. Nikki sat there wide eyed watching a giant run up.

"VEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!," Jimmy yelled.

"HOLY SHIT A TALKING GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!,"Nikki yelled and jumped up.

"Who's that," they all asked when they reached.

"This is Nikki my other twin," I said.

"Hi people I don't know but I have heard about,"she said. So I went into through the whole introduction thingy. Finally Nikki introduced herself.

"I'm Nikki, as V said, my real name is Nicole and you can call me that if you want to die but other than that I am just like Vee but I can only play Violin so yeah,"she said,then added,"by the way I am single and that’s all."

After that I grabbed my ipod cause Nikki went over and started talking to Bill.

*End of the day*

"GUESS WHO HAS A DATE," Nikki yelled.

"You and Bill let me guess," I guessed, sarcastically.

"Ya how did you know?" she asked.

"Cause you two talked in all of the classes and lunch," I answered

"Yeah about that, sorry if I ignored you,"she said.

"It's fine," I said and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.