Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

6 of 22

It's been about 2 weeks since everyone met Nikki and they all seem to like her. My arm has healed up remarkably fast so I can now wear short sleeve shirts. YAY! *Insert mental happy dance*. Yet I still have to deal with the stuck up bitches at school, but it got better cause Nikki officially goes to Huntington Beach High now *begins fist pumping like a jersey shore douche bag*. So lets get back onto the story

********************************************************************************************************

So school sucks and Nikki won't let me fight so I've been on edge and very aggressive. Instead of going to school today we decided to skip and go to the beach. I remembered Dante wanted to meet my "family" so I asked if he could come and they all said it was fine. I quickly dialed his number into my phone and waited. When he picked up he said,"Dante's morgue,you stab 'em,we slab 'em."

"Hey Dante, If you want to meet the other freaks,"once I said that they all looked at me in false offense,"come to the beach by the high school." I hung up and we made our way home to throw on our swimsuits. I finished pulling on my swimsuit as Jimmy popped his head into the room to let me know his girlfriend was also coming with. I nodded and he let me know we were meeting her there. I just nodded again and tossed him my keys to start the car. We soon left the house and headed to the beach. Once we got there Jimmy jumped out of the car as it was still running and took off towards the beach. Matt parked and we all jumped out and chased after Jimmy. It was funny till we all tripped over each other.

We got the stuff from the truck and brought it out to where we usually sat when we came here. It was going great till Brian's new "girlfriend" got there in a bikini that covered as much as 4 post-it notes would. Nikki scoffed from Bill's lap which caused me to laugh which caused Val to laugh which in the end she gave us all snooty glares. I got a text a little bit after and my face lit up.

From Dante:
Look behind you.
-#1fighter

I looked behind him and he stood there smiling. I sprang up and ran at him. For being skinny he sure has A LOT of muscles. Jumping, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I kissed him and he pulled me tighter which caused us to deepen the kiss. I heard someone clear their throat so I slid down, causing Dante to groan, and looked at the source. Which of course was Brian's girlfriend. I sighed and asked,"What?"

"I don’t want to see you sucking face with someone who is with you because everyone else hates you,"she said snottily.

I replied slowly and deadly,"Brian control your bitch before she gets hit."

"Why?" he asked.

"Did you fucking hear a word she just said about her," Nikki and Bill both growled.

"So," was all he said.

I looked away and sighed,"It's fine at least I don't have to whore myself around to feel loved."

She shrieked and grabbed at my hair. My hand darted out and caught her wrist. I twisted it up behind her back and she started whimpering. I said lowly and venomously in her ear,"You may have Brian fooled but try that shit with me and I will snap your wrist like a twig." I pushed her down and Dante came and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to his chest. He kissed my cheek and said,"Good job." I sat there and watched as Brian tended to his slu- I mean girlfriend. Soon Jimmy's girlfriend showed up.

"I'm sorry, I was playing and I didn't notice the time,"she said.

"It's fine," I replied,"what do you play?"

"I play guitar, drums, and bass,"she answered.

We all broke off soon and I snuggled into Dante's chest. I started counting his heartbeats. I asked,"Can you sing me that one song you wrote?"

"Sure," he said:
I see you standing here
But you're so far away
Starving for your attention
You don't even know my name

You're going through so much
But I know that I could be the one to hold you

Every single day
I find it hard to say
I could be yours alone
You will see someday
That all along the way
I was yours to hold
I was yours to hold

I see you walking by
Your hair always hiding your face
I wonder why you've been hurting
I wish I had some way to say

You're going through so much
Don't you know that I could be the one to hold you

I'm stretching but you're just out of reach
You should know
I'm ready when you're ready for me
And I'm waiting for the right time
For the day I catch your eye
To let you know
That I'm yours to hold

I'm stretching but you're just out of reach
I'm ready when you're ready for me.

I sighed he asked what was wrong and I just replied,"Nothing i just love your voice."

"AWWWWWE so sweet," said a voice I wish I would never hear.

I asked murderously and looked up,"What do you want, Jake?"

"Oh I just wanted to see what emo faggot you moved onto," he replied haughtily.

"Leave or you will be made,"I sighed.

"By who your fag of a boyfriend," he asked.

"No, by me," Matt growled at him.

"Fine, but remember you’re mine and will always be mine," he said and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.