Status: UNICORNOIS!!

I'm Not Insane

8 of 22

I wiped away the tears and looked up. I saw Brian leaning in the doorway. He walked into the room and laid down by me."What happened, Vee?" he asked pulling me into his chest.

I answered quietly,"He's leaving."

“Who’s leaving?”he questioned, pulling me tighter.

“Dante,”I whispered

"Why is he leaving?"he asked.

"His family is making him," I sighed.

"Oh," was all he said," well do you want to go to the beach with me?"

“Why?”I asked, slightly confused.

“To take your mind off things,”he replied and stood up. He held his hand out to me,”So do you want to?”

"Sure," I said and he pulled me up.

I quickly got changed out of my now rumpled clothing. Once I finished I met him outside the house and we left in his car. Once we got there we left his car and walked down onto the beach in silence. He pulled me to a nice secluded spot. We sat there for a while and I couldn't take it. I broke down sobbing and crying. I knew I was asking questions that were impossible to understand through the tears, but one did come out.

"Why, why did he leave me?" I asked to no one.

But Brian answered as he pulled me tighter to him,"He had to." We sat there,me sobbing and Brian just holding me tightly to his chest. Even though me and Dante were together for a little bit it doesn't mean that you can't fall in love in a short time. I'm pretty damn sure i fell in love with him because losing him is like losing a part of myself.

It was awhile when Brian's phone started to vibrate. He answered said a few quick things, sighed said bye, and hung up the phone. He looked as if he had to say something but was confused on the way to word it. He finally came up with how to word it. "Vee, Matt needs me since we have a gig tonight,"he sighed.

"Ok, and don't worry B, I will be there no matter what I have to do," I replied. He got up and dusted off the sand from him. He leaned down pecked the top of my head and left. I sat there in silence for a little bit. I grabbed my ipod and turned it on. I began crying softly as I turned on Fake It by Seether. I guess it wasn't that soft because it drew a group of about five people. I looked up and they were dressed head to toe in black and had black hair. All I could wonder was 'Aren't they hot' I mean it's like 100 degrees out and I’m dieing in my shorts.

I pulled out my ear buds and looked up."Hi, I'm Vee," I said sniffling, trying to be polite as i possibly could.

The taller one with the brightest blues, that could rival me and Jimmy’s, answered in a deep voice,"I'm Andy," and then he introduced all of them.

Sandra, the only girl, sat by me asked sincerely,"If you don't mind me asking, why are you crying?"

I let out a humorous-less laugh and replied,"It's a long story."

"I have time trust me my parents don't care," she said normally, not even sad her parents didn't care what happened to her because that's why she had friends.

I sighed and began explaining everything. Everything from my parents being assholes and kicking me and Jimmy out to Jake being a man-whore to Dante having to leave. Once I finished she pulled me into a hug and gave me a friendly smile that for some reason I could trust. Andy cleared his throat I looked up and asked seriously,"Can I help you, Mr.Giraffe?"

He laughed and answered,"No but we have to leave soon to practice," he looked pointedly at Sandra.

"HOLY SHIT how many more people in bands will I meet?" I said, asking the air. They looked at me strangely so I laughed and answered,"I know about 3 groups of people that are in a band."

"Oh," they all said

"You can come and see what we can do," Andy offered,”I mean since you’ve been around a lot of music.”

"Sure, just let me text my friends and tell them where I will be or they will kill me," I said. So I sent a group message to my friends explaining the whole situation. I then realized something,"Shit," I groaned.

I called Jimmy quickly. He answered on the second ring. I sighed told him to get my car and bring it to the beach since our house was right pretty much on it. I told Andy, Sandra, Jinxx (it's what he wants to be called even though his name is Jeremy), Ashley and Jake that my twin was bringing my car since my friend left without me. A few minutes later my car showed up. Jimmy gave me a smile hugged me and said,"We will talk no matter what." I nodded my head and introduced Jimmy to them. He left soon after

Sandra rode with me after seeing my car. Even though all the boys were fighting over it I picked Sandra because she seemed cool and the guys weren’t paying attention when we left. So we took off and Sandra gave me the directions to Andy's house which is where they always practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better