Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

This is a co-written story with me and LiarLiar;

Ashley Becks was the type of seventeen year old to just fit in the crowd. She never really stood out. She was an exceedingly timid girl. When you did get past the entire shy part of her she was out going and fun.

She was a musician. Give her almost any instrument and she could play it. She currently was perfecting her skill with the violin. She always seemed to bond with the instrument. She wasn’t the star at her school concerts but held a bit of reputation.

Funny, how one night can change everything.

She was running late from a concert. She helped the band director and was unable to get a ride. She was now alone on the streets of Chicago. What she didn’t know could kill her.

The Dandies are highly ranks vampires that don’t waste any time on killing humans. They could care less on who survives and who dies. Now what happens if a shy girl meets the arrogant male vampires?

Trouble.

William Beckett head of the Dandies has had a keen eye on looking for a mate. He just can’t seem to find the right girl. Now his men think they’ve found the one. He is almost excited to meet her.

One problem.

They are called the Cobras led by no other then Mr. Gabe Saporta.

Another new vampire clan taking over surrounding cities of Chicago. They are a group that just to want to ruin William Beckett’s fun. He will simple not allow a vampire clan to come in and ruin his fun. And certainly not by the leader Gabe Saporta.

William is disgusted with the ways of the Cobras. He will not allow such disgrace ruin him. Though, Mr. Saporta is willing to do anything to knock Beckett of his high mountain. Even if it means ripping William’s new love apart.

What Mr. Saporta didn’t think was he was going to fall for her too.

Bring on the war.

©Alpha Disaster and LiarLiar;. All story material is ours EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Brendon Urie, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, George Ryan Ross, Mike Carden, Michael Chislett, Dallon Weekes, and Adam Siska