Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

11. Challenges

x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Brendon’s POV

Sisky helped me down on to my bed, "Ah shit.”

Sisky sounded concerned, “You alright Bren?”

I nodded and I pulled my ripped shirt from my chest and let it lay against my sides, “I need blood. I’m healing but I need blood.”

He seemed uncertain what to do, “I will get you some. There is a disturbance with William.”

I tried to sit up, “Ryan took Ashley. He traded me.”

Sisky looked away from me before dematerializing, “I know. Brendon relax. You’re in bad shape. ”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Ashley’s POV

“Well darling, it looks like it’s me and you.”

He finally released me and I backed away from him, “Where am I?”

He tried to pass me a flirtatious smile, “You’re in my home sweetheart.”

My voice was shaky, “Don’t call me that.”

He started to walk over to me, “Ah now, there is no need for you to be nervous around me. You’re no longer in danger.”

“How am I supposed to believe you? You could kill me or something.”

He shook his head and his grin seemed to grow even bigger, “Have you been listening to Bilvy’s stories again? What did he say this time? That I was going to kidnap you and that I’m a danger to the world?”

I backed up against the wall and Gabe closed the gap between us. One of his hands rested near my head and he was practically against me. I looked up at him and let my palms rest against his chest. I tried to shove him away from me but he wouldn’t budge.

“Well, what did Beckett tell you?”

I moved to the side of him with out the arm blocking my way and created some space, “He told me you were the one I should be afraid of. And by the way Brendon looked I might believe him.”

I could see Gabe shaking his head and he turned to face me with his arms up in a defensive matter, “Brenny bear? He started it. Not me.”

I didn’t care. He was a bloody mess and looked like he was in pain. I didn’t want to stick around and find out what he was going do to me. Because for starters, I had a low pain tolerance. If I stubbed my toe I sat there and cried like if someone had cut my leg off.

“You know, you really should try to calm that heart rate down. I could almost dance to the beat.”

I looked at him with a confused stare, “What?”

I looked around my surrounds and I found some stairs that let up and hopefully out of the basement. I didn’t even wait for a response from Gabe before I booked it up those stairs. He started laughing and then when I reached for the door he appeared in front of me.

I stumbled backwards and he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him, “Easy now. Don’t want to get too excited. Takes the fun out of everything.”

“Let go of me!”

I started to beat my fists against any part of him I could reach. I was so close to getting out of here. I continued to try to beat him till I realized we were in a different room. I looked around briefly as I stopped hitting him. Then I realized I was in a bedroom.

Yeah, this is the moment when real panic set in.

I think Gabe knew I was getting rather scared, “Now hun. Stop panicking. If I wanted to hurt you I would have.”

“I don’t trust you.”

He released me and let out a light chuckle, “Probably a good idea. But then again, you don’t know if William was lying or not.”

I found a door and decided to walk over to it as Gabe turned away from me, “Honestly I don’t trust either of you. I don’t even know what you guys are.”

Gabe whipped around, “You don’t know?”

I shook my head, “No. I figured it was some drug thing but you move to fast. Appear out of thin air. I must be going crazy. He must of drugged me.”

“How do you not know what we are?” He whispered the next part and I could barely hear him. I don’t even think I heard him right, “You’d think the fangs would be a dead giveaway.”

“Look, I just want to go home. Whatever you two men have against each other I don’t want to be in the middle of it.”

“Oh you are too cute. I almost want to tell you but I would love to hear your theories. No offense honey but you’re lacking in the intelligence area tonight. I know you’re not the stupid, you have a three point six and it’s going up.”

I couldn’t handle being insulted.

I glared at him, “Bite me asshole.”

Gabe threw his head back and laughed, “Is that an invitation?”

Oh, he was one of those kinds of guys.

I mumbled under my breath, “Sleazy bastard.”

Gabe appeared in front of me, “Say again?”

I jumped, “Nothing.”

He leaned forward to meet my level. Him being six four wasn’t helping me. I didn’t like how close he was to me. I almost stepped back away from him. He smiled and leaned a little forward. His lips were close to mine and I felt his hands grab my wrists when I did try to back up.

His lips collided with mine rather gently. I was expecting dry cracked lips but I was met with soft lips. I wasn’t expecting that. I wasn’t the kind of girl that got grabbed by attractive young men and then kissed.

He pulled away and I could hear him moan, “Oh, I am going to have fun with you.”

Back to reality.

This guy was evil. Hello! I ripped my wrists away and I moved towards the door. I opened the door and I was met with Gabe leaning in the doorframe. He was smiling down at me and I closed the door on him. I turned around to try to find another exit.

“Oh enough Querida. You’re not leaving that easy. Sit back. Enjoy my hospitality. You might enjoy it.” He sat up from the bed he was now sprawled on and he winked at me.

He moved to lie back down and I wanted to move to the door again, “No. I want to leave. I want to go home. I’m going home.”

I reached for the door and he spoke again, “I wouldn’t do that if I was you.”

I nearly huffed, “And why not?”

“I have frisky boys.”

Yeah still scared, “And you’re not?”

He chuckled, “I may or may not be. You’re starting to get braver.”

“Well, what do you expect? I’m scared ok? You’re probably going to kill me!”

Gabe sat up again, “Ah, no. I need you.”

“What for? What good am I? I’m a loser!”

Gabe frowned, “Oh sweetie, stop talking down about yourself. That just makes me want to kill you.”

“I’m no use to you.”

He moved to sit on the edge of the bed and he crossed his long legs, “I need you for making deals with William. He has what I want and now I have what he wants thanks to Ryan.”

And at the moment Ryan appeared out of no where and Gabe smirked, “Speak of the devil. What’s wrong Ryan? Not welcomed home?”

He spoke so confident, “I’m taking her home.”

Gabe was off of the bed and had Ryan in a head lock in less then two seconds. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Gabe looked like he had snapped. He laughed at Ryan and reassured him that I wasn’t going anywhere. I felt my hopes go way down.

Though this was a prime time to run out of here. I opened the door to the hallway and got out of there as fast as I could. The first thing I did was run.

Gabe’s voice boomed through out the house, “Get her and bring her to me unharmed!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x
William’s POV

“NO!”

I whipped around and Sisky and Michael looked scared, “when it becomes night again, you two will wake the older vampires and hunt Ryan down. Do you understand?”

The stayed quiet and I growled, “Do you understand?!”

They both nodded and spoke at the same time, “Yes sir.”

I brushed past them and made my way to Brendon’s room He was sprawled across the bed and I could see the blood on his shirt was drying. I came over and could see the wounds on his chest were healing nicely.

“Brendon?”

He turned his head towards me, “Yes William?”

“You alright?”

“I need some blood. Sisky said he was getting me some.”

I nodded, “Good. And what did you tell Gabe?”

“Nothing. That’s why he kept cutting. I mean I told him little pointless things but nothing serious.”

I stared down at him, “Do you now the location you were at?”

Brendon shook his head, “No.”

I watched Sisky come in with a human woman. She looked panicked. Brendon has sat up and she was dragged closer to Brendon. Brendon didn’t waste any time ripping the human away from Sisky. He drove his fangs into her throat and she let out a scream. He was feeding to kill her. Saporta must have taken a lot of blood.
x-x-x-x-x-x
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe!
Thanks for the comments guys!