Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

20. Party With The Gas Can

**************
Ashley’s POV

I groaned as I beat on the door. It was locked and I wasn’t getting out of here. Not to mention I was in a different room that looked creepy and Gabe left me in here. I had been shuffled around like a god damn pawn.

“Let me out!”

“You’ve got to get over the idea of leaving here.” I whipped around and Gabe was sitting on the edge of the bed, “You know you’re not going anywhere.”

“I got out once I can get out a–”

Gabe rolled his eyes and stood up, “You think because the hunters came and got you once they’re going to come again? I’d hate to break it to you honey but it isn’t happening.”

“I–”

“Honestly, it would be easier if you just accepted it. I mean I can get you anything you want. You should take advantage of this.”

By the time he had ended his little speech he was in front of me. He brushed my hair away from my face and smiled down at me. I shoved him away from me and he stumbled to catch his balance. He looked startled at first that I had caught him off guard but he quickly covered it with laughter.

“You are too cute. I love it. You’ll warm up to me.”

I shook my head, “No. Never.”

Gabe made his way back over to me, “No. I know you will. You’ll see everything I can do for you.”

“I don’t want you to do anything! I want to go home.”

He snorted, “Sure I’ll send you home. Do you really want to go back there? When’s the last time your family wanted you home. By the looks of it your step mother doesn’t seem to appreciate you that much. Or do you not notice it that much because you’re blocking it out with your drawing and music?”

“My family may not be perfect but its family. People all over have families like mine.”

Gabe shrugged, “Sure. If you want to believe that. You have to admit the fighting has to be getting annoying. It doesn’t have to be that way.”

I shook my head, “What ever you want to use to try to get me to see this from your perspective won’t work. You have nothing I want.”

He turned away from me, “This is so much easier when they hate their families.”

He didn’t say anything for the next few minutes. He looked like he was contemplating something. I gulped in fear because I had no idea what he was planning on. He was probably going to try to hurt my family since he was bringing them up. Yeah, sure, we had our flaws but its family.

I may of hating the fighting but I never wanted anything bad to happen to them. I had my Cinderella moments and I hated to be home but I wasn’t going to call this place better in any shape or way. I would be an idiot if I did.

He turned to face me and he had a dead pan look, “You are very lucky I’m being nice to you.”

I didn’t dare ask but I did anyways, “Why?”

“Normally I would just go kill your family and tell you to deal with it. But I’m being generous and going to leave them alone. I’m almost upset about it because I’ve been dying to torture someone.”

“I think you did with Brendon.”

He chuckled, “Oh no. You haven’t seen me in action honey. That was nothing.”

I knew then that I was happy he was being nice. I really didn’t want him to go after my family and have a field day with his torture techniques. I wouldn’t wish that against anyone.

“But it will cost you.”

I felt the color drain from my face, “What?”

“Oh relax querida. It won’t be that bad. Call me cliché but all I want is a kiss. Willingly.”

“You want me to kiss you?”

He nodded, “Yes. See, I’m being nice. I’m being generous I think.”

A kiss to keep my family alive. I’d do it. It couldn’t hurt. I was just hoping he’d keep his word on his end of the deal. Oh I had to be insane for considering this. I mean I was going to kiss a vampire. Now that I knew what he was it added to the creep factor.

I was so used to them being in stories or movies. Not real life. I didn’t know what could hurt a real living vampire. The things I had seen probably didn’t work for all I knew. I didn’t even know what all the vampires were capable of doing.

“So do we have a deal?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

He seemed taken back by my early response but pleased about it none the less, “Wonderful.”

He waltzed over to me and I felt even smaller to him now that I was on the spot, “Does it have to be right now?”

“Now better time then like the present is there? Besides, you’ll get it over quicker. You never know, you might enjoy it.”

I whispered, “I doubt that.”

‘I suggest you make it worth it. Because if it’s crummy I might go back against my word.”

“What if you go against your word anyways?”

“Very rarely does that happen. So don’t worry your pretty little head.”

He grabbed onto my hand and pulled them up to rest on his shoulders. I think to help myself reach. This was a now or never kind of thing. The faster I got this over with the faster I didn’t have to think about it.

He leaned down a little and I stood on the tips of my toes. I felt his hands wrap around me, pulling me closer and against him. I leaned up and locked my lips with his. I pulled my lips away as fast as I could and looked away from him.

“Not very impressive honey.”

“You don’t deserve anything else. All you said was a kiss and I did what you asked.”

He released his hold on me, “Fair enough. Again, I’m being nice. Next time I might not be so lenient.”

I backed away and I could see Alpha appear. She shoved Gabe like I had earlier but with more force. He whipped around and glared at her. She looked pissed. I backed up as Gabe cursed in Spanish as so I assumed.

“What the hell was that for? Way to kill the mood.”

Alpha put her hands on her hips, “You’re a fucking idiot.”

He snarled, “Don’t start naming calling like a child.”

She threw her hands up in the air, “You are a child. This all this behavior and wanting to kill William. This is why I left in the first place. You always act before thinking of the consequences.”

Gabe rolled his eyes, “Are you done?”

Alpha looked like she had been punched, “Really?”

She shook her head and looked at me, “I hope he drains you dry because all you’ve done is fog up his head.”

She turned away from me and walked toward the door, “Alpha. Wait. Where are you going?”

Gabe seemed to be concerned and she wasn’t going to forgive him that easy, “Screw you Gabe! You want to go get yourself killed fine. I’ll be the decent one and plan something out.”

She slammed the door shut on Gabe as he reached it. He pulled it open and called for her again. He closed the door on me and I could hear him yelling still. I sneaked over to the door and peeked it open.

Gabe had grabbed Alpha by the arm, “Why do you want me to wait on killing William?”

“Brendon saved my life. He freed me when he didn’t have to especially after what you did to him.”

Gabe shrugged, “So?”

Alpha smacked Gabe’s head, “Don’t be dumb. Obviously he wanted me out of there. He helped me Gabe. He might help me again and if I can convince him to go against William we’ll have all the information we need about William.”

“That’s actually might work. We could learn all about William’s soft spots.”

“Exactly. But I don’t know if I want to help you know. You yelled at me earlier.”

He pulled her into a hug and sighed, “Jess don’t be like that. You know how I get.”

She agreed and rested in his embrace. It was clear to me that they were close. I knew they knew each other but I didn’t know they were close friends. I never though Gabe of the best friend type. Though, it got me thinking.

Was she turned by him?

Was she in my place at one point?

There were so many questions that I just wanted answers to. And knew that I knew they were going to kill William I was a little scared. William was so concerned for me that I almost felt like he was the good guy out of the bad guys.

Oh how I was scared to see this unfold.

She said one last thing before she dissapeared, "I hate you sometimes."
**************
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm not going to be on as much as I used to. I lost internet and phone at my house so I have to go to places to find internet but I will be on top of updates and try to be on at least once a week. Not that that affects you that much but giving you the heads up!

Please comment and subscribe! Thanks so much for reading and all those who comment all the time!