Status: In process. Kind of slow but getting there. :D

I Was Always a Biter

22. Golden Tipped

****************
Alex Suarez ‘s POV

I walked up to Ryland who was with the rest of the clan. We were watching Alpha and Gabe go at it. He was furious William had gotten past us all and got Ashley so easily. I wondered how William did so. I mean, he came out of no where. We didn’t have time to even react.

I leaned over to Ryland and spoke in a whisper, “How long have they been like this?”

He looked tired, “Two hours.”

I looked back over to Gabe yelling at Alpha, “Seriously?”

Ryland nodded but stayed emotionless, “Yup.”

I turned to listen to Alpha, “If you had better men we wouldn’t be playing this game of cat and mouse! I mean hell, you didn’t even have her for day and they take her. And that was what? The third time? Get your act together Saporta.”

He waved a finger at her, “Don’t you ever say my clan is weak. If you had let me go after William when I wanted to this wouldn’t have happened.”

She placed her hands on her hips, “So it’s my fault that I didn’t let you go barging into some place that you know anything about?”

“I don’t need to take this from you. I need to focus on getting her back and killing William.”

Alpha threw her hands in the air, “This is ridiculous. You’re a thick idiot. I don’t even know why I came back.”

Gabe snarled and turned away from her, “Warning Alpha.”

“Warning? Still using that system against me? What are you going to do to me Gabe? What happens if I push you too far?”

With that she shoved him and he whipped around toward her, “I suggest you hold you tongue.”

She stepped up right in front of him, “Or what?”

With that Gabe grabbed Alpha and pinned her against the wall. She was dangling off the ground as he held her up by her throat. His knuckles fading white to show how much force he was using to hold her in place.

They just stared at each other for a few minutes before he let her go. She collapsed to the floor rubbing her neck and he bent down to her level. I knew then they were having a mental conversation between the two of them.

I looked over at Ryland, “Should we help her?”

He shook his head, “No it’s between them. But I wish I knew what they were saying.”

Gabe sounded concerned as I looked back at them, “Alpha…”

She got up and shoved him away from her. She walked past the rest of the Cobras and her clan just seemed to glare at Gabe. Gabe started to follow her and her clan disappeared. She must have given an order to get out of the house.

“Alpha!” Gabe left the room and I could still hear him, “Jess. Stop.”

***********
Alpha’s POV

Gabe grabbed onto my arm and whipped me around to face him, “Jess.”

I could hear the venom in my voice, “What?”

Gabe looked concerned, “I’m sorry. I over reacted.”

I pulled my hand away, “No shit. I came here to help you Gabe and all you’ve done is treat me like an enemy. I gave you an option for my help and you clearly don’t want it. So if you want to go attack the Dandies blinded then go ahead.”

He bit his lip in the way he knew I loved, “Do you really think if you get closer to Brendon that it can help us?”

“Yes Gabriel. I know it will help. We will be able to find all the weak spots.”

He sighed and nodded, “You’re right. I am sorry.”

“Not forgiving you.”

Gabe tried to pout, “Jess. Don’t be like that.”

I felt the corner of my lips raise, “I will be.”

He came closer and pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me closer and I sighed. I hated how I always forgave him. This was my one weakness with him. No matter what he did I forgave him. I felt like an idiot for doing so but I knew he was good in there. He was just very impulsive.

He spoke softly, “I’m sorry. I promise I’ll get you Urie.”

I let out a moan of approval, “I want him Gabanti.”

I felt him kiss my forehead, “I’ll get you anything. You know that.”

After a few moments of silence, “I have a plan Gabey.”

He pulled me tighter against him, “Fire away.”

“What if I leave angry? Go cause some trouble with my boys and the Dandies come around. Tell them I’m against you because you’re an ass. Let me get to know them a little and see if I can get Urie to tell me some weak spots.”

He pulled away nodding, “Sounds good. But remember, stay away from Ashley. If she knows you there she’ll tell William you’re trying to get to their weakness. She over heard us, remember?”

I smirked and pulled away, “I can do that.”

He backed up smiling, “Go make me proud.”

************
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by me. Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe. :D We love it when you do.

Also. some of you have heard of me posting a new Brendon story. >.> <.< Who wants a sneak peak? lol