Status: Updated biweekly

Used to Love 'Em

Chapter Two.

"This is perfect, this is great, and everything is going perfectly according to my plan, without fail. Surely it'll be easy now." Axl spoke out loud, talking to himself as he continued to walk back to his house. He was right in every way; his plan was going very smoothly, perfectly with not a hint of a mistake anywhere. He could do this, he could get away with it, he could and that was a fact. All he had to do was get Slash that drink and then things would go quite smoothly after that. Or hopefully they would.

Axl pressed the button for the light, no once or twice but three times and even then he didn't stop, just kept pressing it as if the more he pressed it the sooner he would be allowed to cross the street. He waited another minute or so patiently as could be, watching the cars as they flew by and the people who were walking by. The lights turned orange and the cars began to slow and move rather sluggishly. Give or take another ten seconds later the lights turned red and he could walk.

"This is just what I need to get things going." Axl continued to talk to himself as he pushed his aviators back onto his face and ignored the looks that people were giving him. He looked more or less like a rock star who was having a midlife crisis and had gone completely nuts, not that people didn't think he was nuts before. He crossed the street again this time not bothering to wait until the lights told him to stop in a result of that he nearly got hit by a car. A dingy, dirty red one that slammed on it's breaks and stopped mere inches from Axl who didn't even notice how close he had just come to getting hit. He just continued to ramble madly to himself. He looked up and gave the car a quick before he continued on his way to his house.

It took him another five minute walk through the winding streets of LA before he arrived at his house, unlocking the door and closing it behind him, when suddenly it hit him. The alcohol! Did he have any? Widely Axl searched his mind trying to remember, did he drink it all? Or was there still some left over? Surely he couldn't have drank all the alcohol in the house...could he? He kicked off his shoes and in a not so smooth way ran to the kitchen nearly tripping over his feet nearly a dozen times.

"This is ridiculous, how could I be so stupid? This could destroy the entire plan!" He said scolding himself as he dug through the cupboards, looking for alcohol. "No, goddamnit I must have some somewhere in this house!" He yelled closing a cupboard with more force then was needed and opening another one, nearly tearing it off it's hinges. There had to be alcohol in the house, there just had to be. Or else, the plan, it would collapse upon itself and everything would be ruined. He pulled open the last cupboard, it had to be there or else he would have to come up with a good excuse as to why he had invited Slash open when there wasn't a drop of alcohol in the house. He opened the cupboard where the alcohol, why hadn't he checked there in the first place? It would after all be the most obvious place for the alcohol to be kept, and unluckily for Axl, there was none, there was a case of coke, but that was it. Not a single drop of alcohol anywhere.

"There goes that plan." He grumbled to himself as in the background the door bell rang, that was probably Slash, why, why had he said half an hour? Why hadn't he checked and made sure that he could keep the plan in motion before doing following through! He slowly walked to the front door, smoothing out his clothes as he went, trying to make himself look as presentable as possible. He reached the front door and kicked his shoes off to the side into the closet, those didn't need to be on the floor just lying around. Then with a sigh he opened the door and behind it stood Slash.

To say that Slash looked uncomfortable would be a understatement, he looked like he wanted to be basically anywhere else. His black hair was a tad shorter then Axl remembered and he had taken out his nose piercing but other than that he looked almost the exact same, minus the usual bottle of alcohol he carried everywhere.

"Hey," Slash said after a second of silence.

"Hey." Axl replied lamely before a moment of silence over took them. "Here come in." He said after a moment, mentally cursing himself as he stepped back and pulled the door open.

"Uh, thanks?" Slash replied, it sounded more like a question then anything else. Thank you's weren't supposed to be questions they just weren't.

"Not a problem." Axl said, it was a feeble attempt to keep the conversation, once upon a time this never would have happened. Once upon a time they never would have ever ran out of things to talk about, but times change, friendships fade away.

"Nice place you've got." Slash said as he stepped into Axl's house and looked around. It was a nice house, with white pillars and a nice dark cherry hardwood floor and beige walls, it contrasted beautifully.

"Thanks." Axl said as Slash slid off his shoes and looked around uneasily. There was no doubt about it, the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses was nervous, if it wasn't for the way that he was glancing around it was the way that he was playing with his fingers, stretching them and picked the nails. "Here come in, can I get you anything to drink?" Axl said stepped back and letting Slash into the house, he hoped, no prayed that Slash would say something cheesy since he was so uneasy, that he would say something like a glass of water, thinking that he was intruding and he didn't want to get back to the topic of the past.

"Sure, I forgot to tell you earlier that since I left I've stopped drinking so maybe just a coke." Slash said as they both walked to the living room and Slash took a seat on the couch while Axl slipped into the kitchen. "In a glass if that's not asking too much." Slash added after a moment, Axl nodded his head as he bent down, opening the cupboard drawer and taking out a coke.

"Of course it's not, I don't mind." Axl answered trying to sound as happy as he could as he got out a glass out of one of the cupboards. "Ice or no?" Axl asked as Slash twiddled his thumbs before looking up in surprise.

"Um, ice I guess, but only a little bit." Slash replied as Axl gritted his teeth but kept his fake smile on. "And thanks for having me over." Slash added after a minute of silence.

"Of course dude, it's not a problem at all." Axl said as he watched Slash awkwardly sit there, "you can turn on the TV or something if you'd like, the remote is just on the table." He said as Slash bobbed his head before standing up and getting the remote turning on the TV and scanning through the channels. Axl watched as Slash found a show and put the remote down before sitting back down and becoming more or less absorbed in the television show. "Perfect." Axl said to himself as he poured the coke out of its shiny red container into the tall clear cup. Then carefully as he watched Slash he took a small bottle of pills out of his jean pocket and took off the little container, fishing out a tiny white pill as he dropped it into the coke. Hopefully it would dissolve instantly, or that it would dissolve by the time Slash got to his drink.

"Hey how long is that drink gonna take?" Slash joked from the couch as he shot a look at Axl as he swiped the container off the counter and into his pocket, not caring if the pills spilled because they had more or less served there purpose. If they did that was okay and if they didn't that meant that there was just a added bonus, he would be able to use them later, or plant them on someone else.

"Just give me a minute." Axl replied as he opened the freezer and hit the ice cube tray against the counter before fishing out a single ice cube and placing it in Slash's drink, hoping that the pill had already dissovled and hoping that it would take affect soon. "Maybe I should just add another one, just in case." Axl mused to himself before shooting a glance at Slash who was watching television but was still nervous.

Slash sat on the couch and tried his hardest to focus on the television, he tried his hardest not to look at Axl and not to see what was taking him so long with his drink. It was just a coke and he wasn't going to pull anything stupid was he? He wasn't going to do something that they had done before, like putting dry ice in his drink or something equally as stupid.
"Here, sorry it took me so long, the ice was especially hard to break." Axl said as he offered Slash his drink and Slash took it gingerly. The ice was especially hard to break? What kind of a bullshit excuse was that? Because to Slash it sounded pretty lame, almost like Axl was doing something up there that he didn't want Slash to know about.

"Thanks." Slash said as he took a sip of it, so he wouldn't seem rude, after all it was kinda maybe really nice of Axl to invite Slash over to his house for a drink. Especially nice actually, almost too nice. Slash quickly pushed those thoughts away, maybe after all the years Axl had gotten less childish and finally grown up, the past was nothing to think about because it was finished. All done, all gone as a little kid would say. It was all gone.

A smirk played across Axl's face as he watched Slash take a sip of the coke and then continue to sip at it while he looked at Axl, as if he was expecting Axl to start a conversation. Slash drank a little more then half the glass while they chatted about various things, how Duff was. How Slash was, how Axl was doing. Then it started to happen. Slash was starting to slur his words, Axl just smiled and kept talking telling Slash that if he drank more it would go away, and the stupid moron drank it.

"I don't know Axl, I don't think that the drink was helping." Slash told Axl as Axl tried not to laugh at Slash, he was getting his words mixed up and slurring them and just overall things were going beautifully. Everything was more or less going perfect. "And I think I should go, I've been here long enough." Slash continued on out of no-where as he stood up. Now things were going to get interesting, how long would Axl be able to postpone, maybe Axl wouldn't have to harm Slash, maybe he would just be able to lure Slash into the basement.

"No, you should stay especially if you're not feeling well." Axl said, trying his best to play as the gracious host, trying to care about Slash, or make it seem like he cared.

"No I should go, I'm fine." Slash assured Axl as he more or less stumbled towards the front door. Axl let out a small sigh, things were about to get ugly now, and it wasn't Axl's fault, he wanted to avoid the whole hitting, beating punching thing until later.

"No, you're staying." Axl hissed his voice becoming threatening, Slash gave him a sceptical look and raised an eyebrow as Axl raised his arm and swung, punching Slash in the face as hard as he could. Slash dropped like a rock, landing in a heap at Axl's feet as Axl groaned and nudged him with his foot. "Slash you there?" He asked, of course no-one answered there was no way that anyone would be able to stay conscious after that hit, especially to the face. He asked, of course no-one answered there was no way that anyone would be able to stay conscious after that hit, especially to the face. Axl waited a few more minutes, just to make sure Slash was actually passed out, he cleaned up the glass that Slash had just, washing it in the sink and then putting it into the dishwasher before going back to Slash who hadn't moved an inch and bending over and tugging on the guitarist. He didn't seem very light, and Axl...well Axl wasn't the strongest man around, but it had to be done.

"Of course I can't lift the fat fuck." Axl swore to himself as he eventually managed to get a firm grip on Slash and began to drank him towards the stairs. This was going to be a adventure, not a fun one, but an adventure nonetheless.

After two and a half hours, and some extreme luck Axl had managed to drag the unconscious Slash not only across the upstairs, but down the stairs and across the basement, and luckily Slash hadn't stirred at all. Not a inch.

"This...should....do....it." Axl said through laboured breaths as he fastened the chains around Slash's ankles and wrists, he wouldn't be going anywhere right now. Oh no. Not with his hands and legs tied together, he wouldn't be able to make up the stairs and even if he did, he would be able to get out, as long as the door was locked Slash didn't stand a chance. He was Axl's prisoner, even better for Axl. Slash had his phone on him when he had came, so one quick swim in the tub for Slash's phone and it was gone, now all Axl had to do was get rid of the damned thing and get rid of whatever vehicle Slash had brought, which wouldn't be that hard, all he'd have to do was drive it back to Slash's house, where ever that was and then find a way back. As Axl appeared from the basement covered in his own sweat he smiled victoriously to himself. He plan was finally coming together, after all the years of waiting, he finally had his chance to get even. He finally had his chance for revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yes.
Things are starting to heat up.
So tell me whatcha want whatcha really really want xD
No I kid.
Comments make me happy though