Status: Updated biweekly

Used to Love 'Em

Chapter Four

A fly buzzed around his head, zipping in and out of his hearing range and the fuzzy black hair that covered most of his face before it did the most annoying thing it could possibly do, buzzing right inside his ear. The only place that his black hair did not cover.

“Get the fuck away you stupid fly. Perla get the damned thing." Slash murmured, not opening his eyes, expecting his now divorced wife to get the fly. Surprisingly the fly ceased to disappear; it decided to launch another equally annoying attack, buzzing again in his ear.

"I said go away!" He snapped as he made an attempt to move his hand and swat the damn thing letting out a yelp of pain as the chains bound him tight.

"What the hell?" He said as he made another attempt to move his other arm unsuccessfully. Maybe it was just a game, from the sex last night, after all Perla did have a bit of a thing for bondage. That was probably it, they had sex last night and after they had been too tired to take off the handcuffs. "Perla can you take off the handcuffs please? As sexy as they are, I prefer having full movement of my arms." Slash murmured still half asleep. He waited for a moment to hear Perla’s familiar LAugh and hear the rustling of the bed sheets as she'd crawl off, taking off his cuffs and pushing her naked body against him for some early morning fun. Nothing happened.

"Perla that's not funny, please take off the handcuffs. There's a fly that's buzzing around me and it is driving me mad." Slash begged as the fly landed on his nose for a fraction of a second before taking off and doing zigzags around him. "Perla you’re being a bitch," he said out loud, quickly opening his eyes expecting to get hit in the face with a pillow or by Perla's fist.

"This sure as hell doesn't look like my house." He said out loud as he took in his surroundings, it looked like it was a basement, or maybe the main floor, something like that because Slash could see the stairs in the far corner. Other than that it was dark and dreary and it looked like the last place Slash wanted to be. One entire wall was full of knives and swords and other weapons that looked as though they could do quite some damage if the owner wanted too. "Where am I?" Slash wondered out loud. "The last thing I remember is being as Axl's house drinking." He said slowly as it dawned on him. That's why it had taken Axl so long to pour the Coke into a glass, he was spiking it. That's why the last few hours were just a blur. Axl had drugged him. Asshole Slash thought sourly as he made an attempt to get up realizing that his arms were bound...to his fucking legs! "

“AXL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Slash roared, his loud voice echoing throughout the basement before an eerie silence took over. "That is if you don't kill me first." He whispered as realization dawned on him, he was trapped and his life was more or less in Axl's hands. His former best friend, but now his biggest enemy.

"Just a few more blocks." Axl huffed as he slowed down from a jog to a walk. After he had fired the gun he had taken off and ran as far as he could, on the way his hood had fallen down and his red hair had more or less gone wild. He was safe now, a good twenty minutes away from where he had just killed someone, no-one would suspect him, not after the amount of people he had passed, the people who were headed towards the murder scene. All he had to do was make it home and burn his clothes then he was home free. Except for the gun, but that would be a snap to get rid of. Especially because he knew exactly what he was going to do with it.

He reached his front door and threw it open, kicking off his shoes and not caring where they landed as he slammed the door. He removed the gun from his pocket and dropped it by his shoes. He was not expecting anyone over, and he did not often get visitors so he could afford to wait a little bit before cleaning up. "Now it is time for a shower." He said out loud, a shower sounded great. It was just what he needed after all it had been a long day. He had taken his first steps on the Strip for the first time in nearly two decades, kidnapped his ex-best friend, bought a gun illegally and killed a man with the very same gun. He was in dire need of a shower and that was to say the least. Downstairs he could hear Slash screaming and a sick smile was plastered across his face. He loved hearing Slash scream, especially now because he was trapped and they both knew it. A sinister laugh escaped his lips as he wandered into his room and began to strip off his clothes. Those screams were like music to his ears and a shower was just what he needed to go along with it.

“And now it is time for this all to begin.” Axl said in a low tone as he examined himself in the mirror. For a forty some year old man he looked good, not quite as good as Slash but still good. He felt a tinge of anger as he realized that Slash indeed did look better then him, but Slash was younger than him by a few years. Axl would just have to fix that and make it so Slash was not so pretty anymore. “Where is it? I know I had it earlier, it must be around here earlier.” Axl mused to himself as he dug through his pockets and pulled out his Motley Crue Zippo lighter, playing with sit idly as he walked out of his room, past the unmade bed and down the little hallway, getting ready to go downstairs and destroy Slash’s curly mop of hair.

Downstairs Slash looked fearfully at the staircase as he heard Axl’s footsteps upstairs. It had been what felt like hours since he had awoken and found himself trapped in Axl’s basement. Axl Rose of all people in the world that’s whose basement he had ended up in. He thought that Axl wanted nothing to do with him. Axl seemed like the least likely to do something like this. It seemed too....too random that Axl after nearly a decade of no communication he would suddenly call up Slash and invite him over for a drink. Especially because only LAst month it was Axl who had turned down the invitation to a little old Guns N’ Roses get together, not a reunion, just a chance for the original Guns N’ Roses to talk and maybe see what the others had been up too. Everyone else had shown up, including Matt Sorum when Axl had simply refused the invitation. The five of them had a great time catching up especially with Izzy and Steven who Slash hadn’t seen in quite some time.

“Slashie I am coming for you.” A singsong voice called from the staircase making the hair on the back of Slash’s neck stand up. The voice was creepy like a child’s voice almost, so light and teasing. “You better watch out because I am going to get you.” The voice sang again as Slash shrank back in his corner, at the top of the staircase Axl began to descend with a sick smirk upon his face. He was twisted that must was obvious because this was the moment he had been waiting for. He couldn’t wait to hear Slash scream, he couldn’t wait for what was to come because this, this was only the beginning, just a taste of what was to come.

“You are a lunatic, a complete and utter lunatic.” Slash whispered in fear as Axl approached him, holding a lighter in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

“Oh no I am perfectly normal and perfectly fine." Axl spoke this time in his normal voice as Slash shook his head.

“”No I don’t think you are dude, because I don’t think that this.” Slash said pausing to gesture to himself tied up as far as he could reach with his tied up limbs. “Is perfectly normal.” He finished

“Oh no I am perfectly fine.” Axl assured Slash in a calming tone as he approached Slash cautiously flicking the lighter cap open and shut. Slash gulped nervously as he saw Axl approaching with the lighter, what he was going to do with that...Slash could only imagine, and none of those ideas were very good.

"Now Slashie hold still for a second and this will not be painful." Axl crooned as he moved even closer to him as he tried to back away only to let out a yelp of pain because of the bonds that held him together.

"Like hell it will not be painful." Slash spat at Axl as he kept trying to move away.

"Oops did I say that? I meant it wouldn’t be as painful." Axl said a smirk playing across his face for a second before it vanished, he keep advancing on Slash and his curly mop of hair as Slash frantically tried to pull away. "I said stay still!" Axl snapped as he made an attempt to burn Slash’s hair only to have that attempt foiled as Slash thrashed as much as the bonds would allow shutting the lighter on Axl's pinkie finger.

"Fuck you!" Slash roared as he spat at Axl's feet. Bad move on you are part Axl thought as he felt his temper flare up and he reached out with his free hand and grasped a handful of Slash’s beautiful curly black hair.

"I said don't fucking move." Axl snarled at Slash as he pulled the mittful of hair making Slash whimper in pain. Like a dog Axl thought as he fumbled with his other hand trying to flick open the lighter.

"Oh God no." Slash whispered as he realized what Axl was about to do, he tried to pull his head away but stopped when he realized how firm Axl's grip was on his hair, he was trapped.

"And don't fucking talk either!" Axl snapped kicking Slash in the side with what Slash realized a moment after were steel-toed boots. A moment and a kick in the gut later. Slash let out a whimper as Axl pulled hard on the black locks and finally managed to get the lighter open, flicking it a few times before he finally managed to get the lighter to produce a small flame. "How do you think it is going to feel Slash? Do you think it'll hurt very much as you hair gets burned away? You always were overly attached to your hair." Axl spoke with a teasing tone in his voice as he slowly moved the lighter even closer to the black hair. Slash closed his eyes, maybe it was a dream, a bad dream, a very bad dream where his imagination had just run away on him, that was it, he would open his eyes and it would all be over, that was it, exactly it! Slash opened his eyes slowly and much to his fear Axl's lighter was getting much too close to his hair for comfort, much much too close. Axl let out a little giggle as the flame finally reached Slash’s hair. The flame began to creep up through Slash’s black hair, growing and just starting to consume the fibre. It was burning up rather quickly, faster than Axl expected it too. Slash let out a small yelp as the first of the flames reached out hungrily for his face. The fire was much to close, much much much too close for Slash. His hair was contorting, twisting as melted and began to more or less drip onto Slash’s shoulders. He winced back in pain as the flame got even close to his head, now it was starting to hurt. His hair was nearly gone, inflamed.

"Put it out, please, please, please!" Slash begged as the flames finally reached his scalp, probably putting him in probably an unbearable amount of pain. Axl stared for a second before shaking his head a tiny bit. No he was not going to put it out, just yet. He waited a few more seconds as the fire continued to grow before he stepped forward and roughly hit Slash on the head, trying to pat out the fire. Slash let out moans of pain as Axl hit him rather hard on the now extremely sensitive skin and patted out the red-orange flames that were dying for more. Axl patted Slash on the head for much longer then was needed, "just in case" there were any flames left.

"How does that feel Slash? Do you feel naked without your hair?" Axl sneered as he finally got a glimpse of Slash’s face, his eyes were still hidden behind a pair of aviators that like Axl he constantly wore and where his hair usually covered them it looked as though they had gotten too hot and began to melt, twisting and contorting, like his hair had done as it had been eaten hungrily. For the amount of hair that Slash had it sure hadn't taken long for it go all go up in flames. For the amount of hair that Slash had it sure hadn't taken long for it go all go up in flames. Slash had to be in pain or at least extremely uncomfortable at the moment, hopefully that meant that he was in pain. Axl noticed that Slash did not look quite so young now that most of his hair was gone. His hair covered most of his face and that was what made Axl look older, the wrinkles Axl and Slash had on their foreheads, the creases that had appeared over the years of the heavy drinking and the drug abuse. Slash did not answer Axl right away; in fact he did not realize that Axl had even spoken until he received another sharp kick in the gut. "Answer me! Does it hurt?" Axl whispered into his ear, his hot breath bothering the burned skin and the burn plastic which more or less smelled like shit.

"Yes, it hurts." Slash whispered back, he looked like an overly-abused puppy as he hung his head and tried his hardest not to make eye contact with Axl, was not that what animals did in the wild? The animal that was admitting defeat would curl up and show mercy. That's what Slash was trying to do, he was admitting that Axl was stronger and tougher than him, he did not care if that meant he was a pussy, he wanted to live, rather badly at that.

"Good and it should." Was Axl's reply as Slash saw another fist connect with his face for the second time that day. He heard the sickening crunches of something breaking, he felt shooting pain from his nose, which was probably what had broken and saw stars for a few seconds before he saw nothing. Nothing at all. Just blackness.

Axl stood and watched as Slash stiffened before crumpling up, putting pressure on the chains, even better he would wake up and have the circulation cut off in both his arms and legs. He was harming himself. Axl watched for another second taking in the sight that was in front of him. Slash, Saul Hudson LAying in his basement, passed out, chained up with a red patchy scalp where the odd strand of hair had survived here and there. The cracked aviators that LAy on his face partly crooked and the blood that was beginning to drip out of his nose and onto the concrete floor.

"I don't think you'll be needing these anymore, considering you won't be seeing the sunlight any time soon." Axl said with a satisfactory smile as he reached down and plucked the aviators off his dark face. He could practically hear the arms of the glasses as they came off his ears, peeling off the skin where they had melted and peeling off the burnt hair that had melted to it. His crinkled his nose as the smell of burning hair finally reached his nostrils, the basement would reek like burnt hair for quite some time after, maybe he would have to invest in a few air fresheners here and there. Just so that no-one would get suspicious. He waited another few seconds for God knows what before he turned on his heel and began to head to the stairs, he shot a look at Slash and a smile appeared on his face. He looked pathetic all curled up in the corner with the chains, it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for Rachel who asked me to update it :)
No doubt it'll be my last update before Christmas, but I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year and all goes well :)

Like always comments are appreciated but not nessicary.