‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

The Truth Comes out

Dimples and Johnny were telling me about in high school they used to make Zacky do crazy shit. I laughed so hard and then heard a knock on the door.

"Dude we gotta hide our drugs" I said.
"God damn it Johnny" Matt said.
"Stacie, you and I both know you wouldn't do that again" I heard Frank say.
"Oh no they found me. Hide me Johnny" I said hiding behind him, "shit your too short."
"Shut up your only a couple inches taller then me" Johnny said. I jumped under the covers to Matt's bed as I heard the door open.

"Ah, I think I'm going to sit right here" I heard Zacky say as he neared the bed. Then I felt him lay on me.
"Matt, I didn't know your bed had a lump in it" Zacky said and then got up.
"Matt's bed has a lump in it" Frank said.
"Yeah, come check it out" Zacky said.
"I think I might" Frank said as he laid down on me. I tried not to make a sound but I felt someone tickling me. I bit my lip and then we heard a loud crash from next door. I pushed Frank off me and looked toward the connecting door that lead to Brian's room.
"Fuck" we heard. I got up and went to the door and noticed that there was a broken mirror and a lamp.

"Brian" I said to him and he just looked away and pushed me out and heard the lock click. That didn't stop me. I went to the front of the door and knocked. I want to have fun with my friends and not have one bleeding. He answered and looked a little bit less anger.

"Brian, what's wrong" I asked him as I pushed past him and went to go get a wash cloth to clean up the blood on his hand.
"Nothing" he mumbled.
"It's not nothing, you wouldn't break a mirror and throw a lamp if it was nothing" I said to him as I took his hand and wiped up the blood. Lucky I made all the guys carry some sort of first aid kit in their bags that had stuff to clean up cuts better. I got it and put some on another wash cloth.

"It's going to hurt a little" I said as I cleaned up the wounds and put bandaids over them. Brian looked at me and smiled.
"Now tell me" I said to him and instead of talking to me Brian pushed his lips against mine. I kissed him back without thinking. Why does my heart and head do this to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss and Brian pushed me up against the wall and I pulled away. He looked at me and his eyes were full of love, more love when I have ever seen in any ones eyes. Brian kissed me again and this time it was filled with so much love and I could almost cry. He pulled away and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you and it hurts to see you cry all the time because Frank and Zacky continually break your heart" Brian said. I just looked into his chocolate eyes and bit my lip and continued looking at him. I knew there was something about Brian and I's relationship but I always thought it was a crush and that he would get over it but I guess not. I smiled and realized out of Zacky and Frank he has been the only one who has been there for me.

"I have an idea but I need to get you and Zacky and Frank into the same room" I said kissing Brian again.
"What is that idea" Brian asked.
"You'll see, now come on before they think you killed me or something" I said taking his hand and pulling him out of the room.

"Momma" Sophie and Ethan said running to me.
"Hi babes" I said bending down in front of them. I looked up at Alicia and Mikey.
"Were they good" I asked.
"They are always good for their Uncle Mikey" Mikey said as he held a smiling Lia. I picked her up and we all walked into Matt's room.

"What happened man" Matt said looking at Brian's hand. Brian just shrugged his shoulder and sat down on the bed. I handed Lia to Zacky and she looked at both of us and smiled again. Brian looked at me like when I was going to say it.

"Hey who wants to babysit again" I asked.
"Me" Matt said.
"Okay Dimples, come on I wanna spend a day with my three favorite boys" I said motioning to Zacky, Frank and Brian.
"What about me momma" Ethan said.
"How about this, tomorrow me, you, Sophie and Daddy can all hang out" I said and he smiled. We all walked out and I walked in between all three of them. Zacky went to go lace our fingers together but I moved my hand away and he just looked at me. I went toward the stairs but I had three hands pulling me toward the elevator.

"No" I said as I clung for dear life to Zacky and Brian. We went into the lobby and out the door. I started to walk to the tattoo Chelsea and I went to the day before. I walked in and Zacky, Frank and Brian all followed.

"Ah back again I see" he said.
"Yep, I just remembered I'm missing a tattoo" I said. The guy looked at me.
"I need one for my bestest buddy right here" I said pointing to Brian.
"You want it next to the other two right" the guy asked and I nodded.
"What would you like" he asked. I had to think, I had a guitar for Frank, Zacky's death Bat, Jimmy's death bat. I wanted Brian's to be special like Frank's. Then the perfect one popped in my head and I smiled.

"Can you draw a fedora make it purple and put Syn under it" I asked him.
"Oui" the guy said and I jumped up and down.
"Is this what you wanted us three for" Frank asked.
"Actually, no, you three are in my life and I figured might as well have you guys on my body. But I'll tell you the reason once we are out of the tattoo shop" I said. They nodded and the guy called me over. Of course all three of them where there so I wouldn't freak out. But I have been getting used to it because it's on my back and I wouldn't see the needle. I just sat there thinking about how I was going to tell them that I care about them all deeply, I couldn't do that but I had to. I had to break off the engagement with Zacky in order to do this unless he doesn't care. I guess I was caught up in my thoughts because the guy said I was done. And I looked at it and smiled at how all three of them went together perfectly. Zacky paid for it and then we walked to a park where I sat down on the grass and looked at all three of them.

"Okay, so the reason for my bringing you three out here is because I care about all three of you deeply and all three of you make me feel happy in some way. So I was thinking that if I go on dates with you guys just to see if my feelings are true for the person but I would have to break off the engagement Zacky, unless you don't care" I said. I bit my lip and looked over at him. He was thinking.
"How long well it be" Zacky asked.
"How ever long it will take, but I still want to be engaged I just want to make sure, I don't know" I said, "I don't want to hurt any of you because that will kill me."
"We can still be engaged, but what are we going to do stay in a hotel the whole time" Zacky asked.
"No we can find a house or something to rent and all of us live there. I already called the kennel about our dogs and they said it's okay" I said. Then I realized something it was crazy to date all three of them.
"Never mind forget it" I said and walked off to go gather my thoughts. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Stacie" I heard Brian say, I turned and looked at him.
"I know you don't feel the same way" Brian said.
"Don't say that Bri, your my best friend and you care about my feelings probably more then Zacky does. I just love him too much you know" I said.
"That's understandable, just remember I'm always here if he fucking breaks your heart badly" Brian said.
"I know, that's why you didn't get a death bat" I said and I kissed him.

"What the fuck" Zacky said and went to punch Brian but Brian stopped him.
"See overprotective" Brian said. Zacky rolled his eyes. I was frustrated and I just walked off away from the boys. I found a pond and I sat by it and cried.

"Bonjour" I heard a girl say and I look up and looked away.
"What's wrong" the girl said.
"My stupid heart is making my life complicated" I said to her.
"Do you want to talk about it, I find sometimes when I talk to complete strangers it makes me feel better" she said.
"I'm Stacie" I said to her.
"Gracie" she said and I laughed because or names went together.
"So what's wrong" she asked me.
"Well, I was actually suppose to get married next week, then I called off the wedding because my fiance hasn't been proving to me that he will make the marriage last because the last time I got married we were married for like 6 months before he cheated on me and ended in divorce. Then my best friend comes into the picture kisses me with so much love and passion into it and tells me he loves me. Now I have no fucking clue what's going on with my life" I said.
"Well, it seems to me that you need to sit down with whoever is making your heart feel this way and talk with them" Gracie said.
"Also my ex-husband has been playing games off and on with my heart" I said.
"Yeah, you should do that sit with the guys by themselves and talk to them about it" Gracie said.

"You think that will work" I asked.
"Of course, a girl like you shouldn't cry over boys that hurt her. She should be moving on but for the way you talk about them I can tell you really care about them" Gracie said.
"Yeah, I have two kids with my ex-husband and one kid with my fiance" I said to her.
"Oh that is probably why the problem is with you and your ex husband because of the kids. Now what about your best friend" she asked me.
"Brian has been there every time I cried about either Zacky my fiance or Frank my ex-husband and I just started to realize how much he cared even though I always thought it was just a crush" I said to her.
"Oh" Gracie said and I nodded.
"Fuck my life" I said.
"Well considering your still with your fiance even with all this I can tell you like him very much" Gracie said.
"Yeah when I was at my worse losing my first love like a few years ago he was there for me cheering me up and so wasn't Brian but more so Zacky" I said.

"Ah, it seems to me that your ex-husband Frank hasn't been supportive. well I hope i made you feel better but I must be going" Gracie said.
"Yeah, thanks. You are right talking to a stranger does make me feel better" I said.
"You're welcome" Gracie said leaving. I sat at the pond a little longer thinking about what she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
again facebook is addciting

hey