‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Seeing Ducks and smiling

While I was thinking I saw some geese in the pond and thought about Jimmy. I laughed and just pictured him chasing after them. I laughed at how he called them Stallion Ducks.

"I found her" I heard Frank say. I watched a duck family swim by and smiled even more. Before they could get closer, I looked toward the sky.
"I miss you Jimmy" I said to the sky. Then for some reason Miley's song I miss you came in my head. I started to hum it when the guys showed up.

"What are you doing here" Zacky asked me.
"Looking at the geese" I said pointing to them but they were gone.
"There are no geese, did you see ducks when you found her" Brian asked Frank.
"Nope, it was just her and the water" Frank said.
"I swear to god, I saw geese" I said to them.
"Come on let's go back to the room" Zacky said taking my hand.
"I saw them" I said and then turned back and saw Jimmy winking and then he disappeared.
"Piggy back ride" Zacky asked me. I nodded and jumped on his back.

"Can we ask the hotel if we can do a concert, I wanna sing a song" I asked Zacky.
"Of course, what song do you wanna sing" Zacky asked.
"A Miley song" I said. There were three groans.
"Fine I can ask Ray and Mikey to play and just have them and your new drummer" I said to Frank, Brian and Zacky.
"We all play guitar" Brian pointed out.
"So, I wanna sing I Miss you By Miley Cyrus so I can play the piano I just need other instruments" I said.
"Okay fine" Zacky and Brian said and I smiled. We made it back to the hotel and I told everyone about how I saw Geese and everyone thought I was crazy since Frank didn't see them. Then I went to find the lyrics and music for I Miss You and gave them to Mike the new drummer that I finally learned the name of. The hotel said yes about holding a small show, so we were practicing the song in there. It was good and I was happy everyone learned it.

"You guys put up with my girly music and I love it" I said hugging them.
"That's only because we love you" Brian said.
"Yes, but you guys also think I'm crazy" I said to them. Zacky came over and hugged me and I hugged him back.
"We don't think your crazy we know your crazy" Zacky said and I glared at him.
"I love you" Zacky said.
"Love you too" I said and then I went behind the drums so we can practice some songs.

I still can't believe they didn't believe me when I saw Geese come on, they should have known it was Jimmy. I just played the drums while I still thought about seeing the geese adn how that suddenly made everything some how clearer. If Jimmy was still alive and I didn't fuck up, I would still be with him. If Frank didn't cheat on me, I would still be with him. So maybe with Frank and I it wasn't meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image have some winkage ;)
I Miss You