‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Going back to the Hotel with a thing on my arm

After getting the ice cream and walking back to the hotel complaining about my cast and walking into the hotel. I saw a girl and Dimples making out.

"Dimples you have a girlfriend" I yelled as she turned around and it was Nana.
"Nana" I yelled running to her and hugging her.
"Stacie" Nana said hugging me back. Then her and Matt both looked at my arm.
"What happened" they asked at the same time.
"I'm never going near a jungle gym again" I replied.
"Good thing we don't plan on playing any shows" Matt said, "I call signing it first." He then took off toward the Elevator leaving Nana, Frank, Sophie and Ethand and I all confused. We walked and he was standing there impatient.

"Come on" Matt yelled and we got on. Of course I clung for dear life and then he dragged us to now his and Nana's room and pulled out a sharpie.
"Are you signing it Matt or Dimples" I asked.
"Close your eyes" he said as he took the cast in his hand.
"Aww that's cute" Nana said. I opened my eyes and it said Dimples with a smiley face that had dimples.
"Aww Dimples" I said hugging him.
"I only let you and Nana call me that" Matt said. Then Nana signed it, Frank and Sophie and Ethan with Frank's help.

"Now to show Zacky" I said walking to our room. I put my key card in and opened the door.
"What happened" Zacky asked seeing my pink cast. Brian and Johnny were sitting on the bed playing video games.
"I fell off the jungle gym" I replied has I held out the sharpie I stole from Matt's room.
"Yay" Zacky said and ran over and grabbed my cast. I watched as he drew a cute little heart and it said I'll love you forever your green eye man Zacky. I smiled and then Brian signed it and then Johnny.

"Yay" I said dancing, "even though I'm not happy about this."
"Be careful next time babe" Zacky said.
"I was" I said and pouted some more. I hated having a cast and worse of all it got itchy.
"Ahhh" I said as I felt a pencil going in it and itching my itch.
"Thank you" I said kissing Zacky on the cheek.
"No problem" Zacky said.
"We are going to our room now" Brian said walking away. Chelsea and Gerard walked in.

"We could have been naked" I said to them.
"So you walked in on us naked" Chelsea said.
"Eww Gee butt" I screamed and covered my face all the while forgetting I had a cast on and hitting myself in the face. Chelsea and Gerard laughed at me while Zacky laughed and kissed where I hit myself.
"So not funny, I forgot it was there" I said. I let my brother and sister-in-law sign my cast and Chelsea wrote 'never walk in after a night out partying'

"I promise I won't, I'm scarred" I said burying my head in Zacky's chest.
"Good you should be" Gerard said.
"But thanks to Dimples, he had Zacky butt for me to look at" I said.
"Fucking-A Matt, he told me he got rid of that picture" Zacky said. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"It saved me from Gerard butt" I said and shuddered again.
"What about Gerard butt" Mikey asked.
"I saw it" I said and Mikey shuddered too.

"It's ugly aint it" Mikey said.
"Yes it's horrible" I said going over and hugging my other older brother.
"I saw it when I went to go get Eddie for the day. They were on the couch" Mikey said.
"Gross" I said and Mikey and I whined because of our moments with Gerard butt.
♠ ♠ ♠
whooooooot im cranking out those updates but i still need more