‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Dreamsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I fell asleep with Zacky's arms around me and to the beat of Zacky's heart.

Dream

I was back at the house that Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny, Matt and Brian all lived in, in New York. I was sitting on Jimmy's bed.

"Jimmy" I said. I looked around for him but couldn't see him.
"In a minute babe" Jimmy said. I smiled and followed the voice to see Jimmy in the bathroom. He was getting ready for something.
"What you doing" I asked him.
"Getting ready for you to make up your mind" Jimmy said. I titled my head side ways.
"What do you mean" I asked him as he walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug.
"You know exactly what I mean" Jimmy said.
"You mean about the Frank and Zacky thing" I asked Jimmy who nodded.
"See I told you doll" Jimmy said.

"Can't you help me" I asked him.
"I already know who your going to pick, but I can't. I noticed you figured out how the thing with Frank happened for a reason and I know you still love him but do you really or is it because you have Sophie and Ethan and he is their father" Jimmy said.
"I have no idea but lately, I haven't been able to trust my heart" I said. Jimmy looked at me and then brought me back to his bed.
"And why is that love" Jimmy asked me.
"Because Brian told Zacky he loves me, then when I went to see what is wrong with Brian who broke a mirror and a lamp, Brian kissed me with so much love and passion and it made my heart skip a beat. I don't want to feel like I'm hurting him you know" I said to Jimmy.
"Yeah, I know you don't like hurting people and Brian has liked you for a while, even though he was glad when we started dating deep down he wasn't, but in a way he was because he only wanted you happy" Jimmy said.

"I know, Gerard hates it when I cry, Mikey does too. Mikey always tells me leave them and find some French guy or just go for someone different like without tattoos and not in a band. It's not who I am, I hate the preppy looking jock guy. I like the muscle, tattoo, looking jock guy like Zacky, or someone in a band or anything but a good clean cut guy" I said.
"Babes, I hate seeing you cry up here. Sometimes I just want to fly down there and kick the shit out of Frank, Zacky and Brian for making you so confused. That's why I made the geese only visible to only you. Just to see you not cry" Jimmy said.

"Why did you have to leave us" I asked him.
"I don't know what I was thinking" Jimmy said truthfully.
"I miss you" I said as I started to tear up.
"Don't cry babes or your going to wake up with tear stains and puffy eyes and Zacky will probably think he did something wrong" Jimmy said.
"I miss this" I said as I snuggled closer.
"Oh I know, I was there when that guy asked you if you ever thought about going solo" Jimmy said.
"You were" I said.
"I'm always there for you babes, I love you" Jimmy said.
"I love you too, now you should go see Leana" I said to him.
"She moved on, she's happier. Yeah she misses me but she told me one night in her dreams that she'll always love me some way but she found someone else" Jimmy said.

"That's good" I said looking up at him. Jimmy leaned down and kissed me.
"I miss doing that, you know sometimes I think what would happen if you never left me" Jimmy said.
"I wouldn't be in this ordeal now" I replied, "and we would have our little boy Owen James."
"Owen James eh, so original" Jimmy said laughing.
"Hey, I like that name thank you very much. It's your name backwords" I said.
"You are too cute, now get your mind straighten out so I can go party" Jimmy said.
"My mind was made up then I made a horrible choice" I said looking down.
"Angel, don't do this now look at me and smile" Jimmy said, "is that why you came up with Luscious Angel?"
"Yes" I replied and blushed.
"More like Blushes Angel" Jimmy said laughing. I looked up at him and scowled.

"I'm only kidding, now it's getting close to morning and I must be going" Jimmy said.
"Aww don't leave" I said hugging him tighter.
"I'll visit you again in your dreams don't worry" Jimmy said leaning down and kissing me once more. I smiled and kissed him back.
"I love you Jim" I said.
"Love you too Angel" Jimmy said going back to the bathroom and shutting the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's see I love you all because you have been with this story since the beginning YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha I'm in a random loving mood....

also

7 days till frank's 29th birthday just throwing that out there :)

any one else excited as much as I am for Halloween??????