‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Finally getting out

After about 5 hours of being trapped in Brian and Johnny's room, thankfully Johnny had to go in there and let us out.

"What are you doing" Johnny asked.
"We were talking" I replied.
"With a chest in front of the door okay" Johnny said.
"It was Chelsea's doing" I said.
"That also explains a lot" Johnny said laughing. Brian had gotten dressed and then we went downstairs and Zacky was no where to be seen but Chelsea was sitting there.

"You bitch he is gone and you still left us in there" I said to her.
"Opps" Chelsea replied and I just glared at her and noticed no one else was in the house.
"Where did everybody go" I asked her.
"The store to get us some food" Chelsea replied. I hit her up against the head.
"Ow" Chelsea said.
"You deserve more, you told me you would let us out when Zacky was gone and look they are gone, how long have they been gone" I asked her.
"About 3 hours" Chelsea said and I smacked her again.
"Ow" she said.
"Your lucky that's all I'm doing" I said sitting down next to her and glaring.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep" Chelsea said.
"If it wasn't for Johnny we would be still up there" I said and kept glaring. Brian stood up and asked if I wanted a drink. I nodded and he went into the kitchen. Johnny came downstairs.
"She didn't fall asleep" johnny said hearing Chelsea. She glared at him.
"So you were going to keep us up there" I snapped at her and stormed into the kitchen, "some friend you are." Brian saw me standing there and handed me a Mountain Dew.

"Thank you" I said sitting down and seeing a car pull up. Everyone came out of like three cars with bags. Zacky about dropped the bags he was holding and stared at me.
"When did you get back" Zacky asked me.
"An hour ago" I lied.
"Ah, I got you some Honeycombs and Chocolate fudge poptarts" Zacky said smiling.
"Yay I love those" I said to him and hugged him. Even though deep down inside I still felt really bad but hey I can keep it a secret and Brian can too and hopefully Chelsea because if she tells Gerard, I am killing her. I took the poptarts and opened it up and started to eat them since I was hungry since my best friend wouldn't let me out of my other best friend's room.