‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Snooping around

Nana's Point Of View

Over the past couple of days, Stacie, Brian and Chelsea have been ultra secretive. So Matt and I decided to do some snooping. We walked around the whole house and it was pretty big and then we heard whispers

"Bri, what if they find out and what if I am" Stacie said.
"They aren't going to find out and if you are then we'll deal with it because there is more then one choice" Brian said. Hmm I wonder what they are talking about. I looked at Matt to see if he knew.

"I wonder what they are talking about" Matt whispered in my ear.
"I have no idea" I whispered back.
"I will hurt Chelsea if she tells Gerard like you have no idea" Stacie said. So it must be big if Stacie is willing to hurt her best friend.
"I hope we find out sometime" Matt said.
"Me too" I replied.

"Shh, someone is listening" Brian said. Stacie peaked over and they both walked away.
"Damn it we were so close, let's follow them" I said.
"Already on it Nana my dear" Matt said as we crept up to where we could hear them again and this time we didn't talk.

"Have you had any symptoms" Brian asked Stacie.
"It was just three days ago, they aren't going to show up right off" Stacie said.
"I just wished I remember if I did or not" Brian said. I wonder did what.
"I know and I wish I did too but we were out of it so who knows" Stacie said.
"Fuck, I think I remember telling you stop and then after that it was it" Brian said.
"Wait you said stop and I didn't" Stacie asked.
"I didn't care if we woke up the way we did" Brian said and you could hear the smugness of his voice.
"Oh shut up, we have bigger things then talking about how actually you woke up to me dressed and I woke up in the other situation especially if I'm you know" Stacie said.
"Yeah still just the mere fact that we had sex even though we both can't remember it" Brian said.
"Oh shut up" Stacie said as we heard her smack him. Matt and I both looked at each other wide eyed.
"Now the fact of the matter is did you or did you not wear a condom and we won't know that yet" Stacie said and Matt gasped.

"Who is there" Brian said walking toward us and I pushed Matt out and went to run.
"Nana" Stacie said seeing me. I stopped and turned around.
"What did you hear" Brian asked us.
"Nothing I swear" Matt stuttered.
"Dimples, I know you better and if you gasped that means you heard the whole thing" STacie said. It's true when Matt stutters he tries to cover things up. It's just so adorable along with this dimples. Why am I talking about this now when my best friend could be pregnant with Brian's baby. Could you imagine what it would look like, maybe it will have Brian's chocolate brown eyes, Stacie's smile and energy.

"Nana" Brian, Matt and Stacie said. I snapped out of my little fantasy.
"Sorry" I replied and blushed, "as you were saying."
"You can not tell Zacky, Gerard or Mikey about this until we know for sure" Brian said.
"Okay, I promise I won't" I said.
"And you two have to promise never to snoop again" Stacie said.
"What" Matt and I both said.
"Dimples, Nana you have to promise because who knows what you'll hear" Stacie said.
"Fine we won't snoop again" Matt and I said.

"Good now go" they both said and we turned around and walked down the stairs into our bedroom to talk about the information we just heard.
"I can't believe it" Matt said.
"I know right" I said sitting down on the bed.
"If Stacie is pregnant, I better start looking for a new guitarist" Matt said.
"Oh I don't think Zacky will kill Brian they are best friends, maybe injury him or cut off his dick" I said. Matt just looked at me.
"You weren't there when Frank kissed Stacie at a concert, he would have killed Frank if I didn't step in" Matt said. Whoa that was shocking news.
"Wow, Zacky is that protective of her" I said.
"He hasn't loved any one like this since Gena and I don't even think he loved her" Matt said.

"Well whatever happens, Stacie and Brian are smart so I'm sure they'll figure something out" I said sitting next to Matt putting my head on his shoulder.
"You are right" Matt said turning to me.
"Aren't I always Dimples" I said and he laughed and then kissed me. Ah I love this man so much.