‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Possessions aren't good

We got to Gracie's house and it was pretty nice. She showed us rooms for us to stay in and I just relaxed with Zacky while Sophie and Ethan was asleep between us.

"Just think, we'll have three kids between us once Lia is older" Zacky said looking at Lia who was in the crib that Gracie had. Chelsea was on the floor sleeping since she let Zacky and I have the bed. What a good friend she is expect Gracie did bring in a mattress for her so she could be comfy.
"Yeah it's going to be crazy" I said and looked around the room. I didn't get a response from Zacky so I looked over and Sophie was cuddled up to him sound asleep and I looked to see Zacky's eyes closed. I took the time to think and I put my hand on my stomach. I slowly got out of the bed and walked downstairs to see Gracie awake.

"Hey" I said softly. She turned and smiled.
"I thought you would be asleep" Gracie said.
"Couldn't" I replied.
"Ah, tends to happen when things like that happen" Gracie said.
"Actually it's not about the craziness that is happening down the street it's actually other things" I said.
"More problems with the three men" Gracie asked.
"Oh yeah" I replied sitting down next to her.
"Well tell me about it" Gracie said.
"Let's see" I said and looked up but shook my head. When Zacky is asleep he is pretty much dead to the world unless you wake him up.

"Why did you look up there" she asked.
"Because if Zacky finds out about this, your little crush would be dead" I said to her.
"So what happened between you and Brian" she asked me.
"Let's just say the first night in the house we had a party and Zacky and I went upstairs but Brian being the good friend he was stopped Zacky and I from doing anything but then we kinda you know and I think I might be pregnant" I said to her.
"Have you took a test yet" Gracie asked.
"No, I haven't got any symptoms and if I am, I need a place to stay so Zacky doesn't find out because I think I am going to go through with marrying him" I said.
"Well, good for you about the marrying thing, I can tell you really love him. You can stay here if you are and then I'll let Brian know that you are so he can come visit you, only if you are" Gracie said.
"Oh thank you" I said hugging her, "and I promise by the end of the week, I will get Brian to ask you on a date once we figure this out."
"Take your time, should you find out if your brothers are okay" Gracie asked.
"Yeah, I guess I should" I said.
"You can use my house phone" Gracie said getting up and getting it for me. She handed me the phone and I dialed Gerard's cell phone.

"Yeah" Gerard whispered.
"What's going on big bro" I asked him.
"Some crazy shit, I think Johnny is possessed, so we called a guy to do get the thing out of him. That's when Brian stopped taunting and provoking him. I told him to stop being like Zak Bagans or someone would get hurt and look what happens" Gerard said.
"what a dumb ass" I said.
"Tell me about it" Gerard said as I heard someone scream bloody murder.
"Where are you" I asked him.
"Outside with Brian, Matt, Dimples as you call him, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Mike, Alicia and Jason the priest wanted us outside" Gerard said.
"Put Brian on for a minute" I said.
"Okay, where are you first" Gerard asked.
"Gracie's" I replied as I heard him go okay and then the phone being passed to someone.

"Yellow sexy" Brian said.
"Oh shut up you dumb ass, you know if there is a fucking demon in that house I'm seriously hurting you tomorrow for two reasons, first one scaring my 5 year old daughter and second for being a dumb ass" I said to him.
"I didn't think the damn guy would possess Johnny" Brian said.
"That's why you don't fucking taunt things, we watch Ghost Adventures all the time. Stop being like Zak, Nick and Aaron okay" I said to him.
"I'm sorry" Brian said.
"Tell that to Sophie" I said to him. I was mad at him for doing that and whatever is in there better be out.

"Tell the priest to like bless the house too because if Mr. Humphreys is still there, I am not staying" I said to him.
"He already said he would once Johnny is back to normal" Brian said, "speaking of Johnny here he comes now."
"Good now put my brother back on" I said as I heard the phone being handed around.
"Hey sis" Mikey said.
"Brian is a dumb ass" I said.
"You didn't say which brother" I heard Brian say.
"When can we come home" I asked Mikey.
"Umm in the morning we are going to camp out here for the night just in case" Mikey said.
"Okay, well I'm gonna go to sleep now. So goodnight Mikey, I love you" I said and hung up.
"So Brian is a dumb ass" Gracie said laughing.
"Yes he is, Johnny got possessed" I said.
"Dumb ass" Gracie said.
"Exactly, I'm gonna go to bed" I said and went back upstairs as Gracie hollered goodnight. I laid down in the bed and Ethan turned over and snuggled to me. I fell asleep quickly and then woke up about 20 minutes later because of a nightmare.

"It was just a dream" I heard myself say out loud and closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber of candy canes and unicorns and drums. Jimmy must be messing with my head right now.