‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Decisions

While I was sleeping, I kept thinking about what I would do with this baby. I could never do abortion and I don't want to keep it just to keep Zacky and keep Brian alive. The only choice that sounds good is adoption. I wish I had another opinion about it.

"You need another opinion, yeah I'm talking to you and not in a dream unless you want to see my sexiness" Jimmy said.
"I wanna see your sexiness" I said.

Dream

"Happy you can see my sexiness" Jimmy said, "so you need an opinion about adoption. I like it but I don't know if Brian would."
"I hope he would, I would like to keep Zacky around, he has made me so happy ever since you passed away and I don't want to lose him" I said to Jimmy.
"I know you don't but again why did you sleep with Brian while you were drunk" Jimmy asked.
"I don't know but I wanted to practice how to explain to Brian about how adoption is the best option" I said to Jimmy.
"Well I could always be like 'hey I'm Brian Elwin Haner Junior and I think that we should put my spawn that I so didn't mean to make with you up for adoption" Jimmy said, "oh can I please."
"No Jimmy, I want him to make his own decisions without your help" I said to him. Jimmy pouted and pulled me to the couch.

"By the way this does not look like the house you guys bought" Jimmy said.
"It's because it's not. I'm hiding out so when I get big I won't have to be like 'oh I'm pregnant with your best friends baby' and then Zacky won't be like you are dead Brian" I said.
"All to keep Brian alive, good for you, not really. Zacky needs to know" Jimmy said.
"He does not because we are going to act like this never even happened. It was a mistake" I said to Jimmy.
"He still needs to know, what if he gets suspicious of you not coming home" Jimmy asked.
"I told Chelsea and Nana, Matt's new girl to tell him I went with the solo deal and the record is going to take nine months to make" I said.
"What if he looks for the CD" Jimmy asked.
"That's where Gracie comes in" I said.
"What does Gracie do" Jimmy asked.

"Well she has a studio downstairs" I said, "so I can record stuff down there."
"I just hope what I see happens really does happen. I don't like you hiding stuff from the one you love. You know when we dated I hated when you hid stuff from me even if it was a surprise but a baby with my best friend not my other best friend who you are engaged to is something the said fiance should know" Jimmy said.
"Stop being right and just be sexy" I said to him as he just rolled his eyes.
"See you said I was right but since you said I was sexy Angel, I'm going be done lecturing you but I must go since your friend Gracie is here with Brian and they are trying to wake you up. Love you" Jimmy said kissing my cheek.
"Love you too" I replied as I kissed his cheek back. He left and I slowly heard...
end dream

"Stacie" Brian said. I fluttered my eyes opened and looked into his chocolate ones.
"Hey" I yawned and got up from my uncomfortable position on the couch.
"When did you fall asleep" Gracie asked.
"Shortly after you dropped me off" I lied.
"Don't lie" Brian said.
"Come on how did you know" I asked him.
"I am your best friend" Brian said.
"One of them" I pointed out.
"Either way" he said.
"Fine after I came back from the hospital to see if the test was lying" I said.
"And it wasn't was it" Gracie said.
"Exactly" I said and sat up. I looked at Brian and realized I never did get to practice what I was going to say with Jimmy.

"Umm Gracie, can you give us a minute" I asked her.
"Yeah, I'll go cook supper, not sure if I can do good on the vegetarian food but I can try" Gracie said standing up and walking to her kitchen.
"So you wanted alone time and the reason for that being" Brian asked.
"We should put this baby up for adoption" I said to him.
"Why" Brian asked.
"Because I don't want to lose Zacky and I'm sure the band doesn't want to have another funeral for one of their brothers" I said to him.
"But it's my kid too" Brian said.
"Yeah it is that's why I brought this to you so you can have a say but all I'm saying is it will be better for another family to take care of him or her" I said.
"No, I want this baby" Brian said.
"Do you want me to lose Zacky for good" I asked him. He turned and looked at me and I knew by his look on his face he wanted me to.

"Brian" I said putting my hand on his arm, "how we made this baby was a mistake, it should have never happened."
"Well it did and I want to keep and raise the child" Brian said.
"Just please Bri, think about it. I already have three kids, if anything happens to Zacky and I you get to take care of Lia, please think about another family being able to take care of this baby. Someone who can't have kids" I begged him as I felt tears forming in my eyes. Brian's face softened seeing the tears running down my cheeks.
"Fine, I'll think about it okay" Brian said.
"Thank you" I mumbled as I wiped away my tears.
"Like I said I'll be back tomorrow with clothes for you" Brian said hugging me goodbye and yelling bye to Gracie. I sat on the couch and hoped that Brian would realize that some other family can take care of our baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little hint the jimmy dreams are a foreshadowing event

i'm debating if i should fastforward a couple of months or keep going