‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Back Home

After Brian helped me load up all my clothes from Gracie's house into my suitcase. I was bouncing in the seat waiting to see Zacky, Sophie, Ethan and Lia.

"Are we there yet" I asked poking my head in between Brian and Gracie.
"We won't be there if you don't shut up, and wow how fast your mood changed" Brian said.
"I want to see my Zacky" I growled to him as I saw the house looming in the distance. I smiled widely and as soon as Gracie was pulling in the driveway, I opened up the door and ran up the steps. I opened the door and ran to mine and Zacky's room where he was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I ran and jumped on him.

"Oh" he said and opened his eyes and I smiled as his green eyes met mine.
"God I missed you" Zacky said pulling me closer and kissing me.
"I missed you too" I replied.
"Zacky, don't you know you shouldn't be making out with random girls" Chelsea said, "it's not like Stacie left you for good."
"Hi Chels" I said and she smiled and came over and jumped on the bed pulling me into a hug. Soon everyone was on top of me and Zacky hugging me.

"Can't breath to many bodies" Zacky said.
"You guys are acting like you haven't seen me in years when it's only been three months" I pointed out.
"Yeah true but we still missed you baby sis, how was recording" Gerard asked me.
"The guy didn't like what I was singing and I told him I missed my band so I came back" I said and smiled.
"I'm glad you missed us" Johnny said hugging me. I hugged Johnny back and then Zacky pushed everyone out of the room. The only ones who knew I was actually away being pregnant for three months was Dimples, Nana, Chelsea, Brian and of course Gracie. Which I was glad that no one has slipped to Zacky about the real reason. Zacky leaned in and kissed me passionately, I kissed him back and pulled away.

"I want us to tie the knot" I said to him.
"Really" Zacky said.
"Yeah, I know you'll make this marriage last and I love you" I said to him.
"I love you too" Zacky said kissing me again. It got heated and then my two precious angels came in.

"Momma, that's gross" Sophie said. Zacky rolled his eyes and pulled away from the kiss.
"We missed you momma" Ethan said crawling up the bed to lay next to me.
"I missed you guys to" I replied and hugged them both.
"Can me and momma have some time alone" Zacky asked them.
"Of course daddy Zacky, we are gonna go spend some time with daddy" Sophie said to me.
"Okay, have fun and be safe" I said as then walked out the room with Zacky following them and locking the door. I giggled and then realized that I just had to push out a dead baby.

"Zacky, I know you want me but we can't" I said.
"Why not" Zacky asked.
"I'm on my period" I told him.
"That just ruined the mood" Zacky said and laid down beside me.
"I know and I'm sorry baby" I said kissing him. He put his arms around me and I snuggled closer to him. We laid like that for a while as Zacky rubbed my hair. I yawned and let my eyes close.
------------------------------------------
Zacky's Point Of View

I couldn't wait to call Stacie Mrs. Zachary Baker. I watched her sleep and heard someone knock on the door.
"Come in" I yelled.
"I can't" Chelsea yelled. I moved slightly and Stacie grumbled and I unlocked the door and went back to her. Stacie turned so she was laying on my chest as I faced Chelsea.

"Aww how cute is this, so are we having a wedding or what" Chelsea asked me and I just looked down at Stacie and smiled.
"Yep, we are having a wedding but I'm sure Stacie might want to replace Val, Kayla and Kelly" I said smiling.
"Yeah, I'm sure she would too. So when is the date going to be" Chelsea asked.
"It's going to be shut up Chelsea, I'm trying to sleep" Stacie said waking up.
"Love you too whore" Chelsea said. Stacie turned to her best friend and stuck her tongue out.
"Grab my laptop for me" Stacie said pointing to it.
"Get it yourself" Chelsea said.
"I'm laying with my soon to be husband and I'm warm" Stacie said. I chuckled as Chelsea mumbled something and handed Stacie her laptop.

"Go see if Nana and Gracie can fit into Val and Kayla's dresses while I get Lacey here to see if she can fit in Kelly's dress and then I'm going to make a facebook event and send to all the family members who we invited to the last one and let them know" Stacie said as she typed away at the computer.
"Okay boss, you gonna check to see if you can still fit in your dress" Chelsea asked Stacie.
"Yeah later" Stacie said as I saw her log onto facebook. Chelsea left the room and I kissed Stacie next.

"I like the sound of Stacie Baker" I said.
"Ha, Krystal had a teacher named Ken Baker in the school she went to. I want to go and meet him" Stacie said to me.
"That's random, where is the school" I asked her.
"In a town called Rumford Maine, it's Mountain Valley High School. I don't know if he works there any more but hey I can find out" Stacie said as she wrote a status saying is finally going to marry Zacky Baker.
"So when should we get married" I asked her.
"Next month so we can make sure everything is all set" Stacie said.
"How about on the 15th" I said.
"Sounds good to me" Stacie said as she made the event and sent it to her parents and family in Jersey and then Zina, Matt, and my parents in Cali. She then closed the laptop and laid down again on my chest.

"I missed being in your arms" Stacie said.
"I missed you being in my arms too" I replied kissing the top of her head. We laid like that for a while and then fell asleep in each others arms like we did every night.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay she is gonna get married to Zacky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes there is a teacher at my school named Mr. Baker