‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Planning the wedding and making sure it's perfect

Since I let it slip to Frank that I was pregnant with Brian's baby, he has kept it a secret which I'm glad. Now I'm running around planning things making sure we can get the place we wanted to get married at the first time and just going crazy.

"Momma" I heard a little voice say. I looked toward Sophie and Ethan and they just pointed to Lia who was smiling and saying mama over and over again.
"Zacky" I yelled as he came running up the stairs.
"What" he asked. I picked Lia up and smiled.
"Lia said momma, now say dada" I said as she looked at me and then at Zacky with a smile.
"Dada" she said and Zacky's face lit up so far. Zacky took her from me and she giggled.

"Mommy did you get happy when we said our first words" Ethan asked.
"Of course I did" I said as I picked up Sophie and Ethan. Sophie smiled and kissed my cheek and then asked me to put her down.
"Why is there screaming coming from this room, I just put Eddie down for a nap" Chelsea said.
"Lia said her first two words" Zacky and I said at the same time.
"Yay my niece said her first words, now Edward needs to speak, wait that might be bad" Chelsea said. I laughed and CHelsea and Zacky both looked at me.
"Edward is so funny to say and so formal" I said laughing again. Chelsea shook her head and walked out of the room.

"Okay back to wedding plans" I said putting Lia on my lap and looking at the hall where Zacky and I booked our reception.
"So when are we meeting with the decorators and when are we going to meet for the cake" Zacky said.
"Tomorrow we are meeting with the planners about the hall and the wedding and then the cake well happen three days before the wedding" I said.
"Okay, have you tried on your dress, have you made sure the dresses fit Nana and Gracie" Zacky asked.
"Yes they do fit them. Lacey will be here tomorrow to try on Kelly's and then I'm going to Brian's room after this to try on my dress and you can't peak" I said to him.
"Fine fine and our colors are pink and green right" Zacky asked. I nodded my head.
"Now what is our song going to be" I asked him.
"That my dear, is a surprise for you" Zacky said kissing me.
"Let me guess, you are having Chelsea and Alicia help you go through every slow song to find the perfect one" I asked him.
"How did you guess" Zacky asked.
"I know you, now I'm going to try on my dress" I said getting up and feeling Zacky slap my butt and Sophie and Ethan laughing. I glared and walked out the room.

"Wait mommy" Sophie said as she came running to me and shutting the door to mine and Zacky's bedroom.
"Yes honey" I said to her.
"I wanna come with you dur" Sophie said as we walked down the hall to Brian and Johnny's room. We both knocked on the door and Brian opened it up.
"Hi Uncle Brian we are here for mommy to try on her dress" Sophie said.
"Well her dress is hanging up in my closet waiting for her" Brian said as he walked over and there was my Princess dress with the green ribbon around the waist. I smiled and went into the bathroom to put it on. I slipped it on and it still fit unzipped but I needed to see if it fit zipped.

"Brian" I said walking in with the dress unzipped.
"Yes Stacie" Brian asked from the floor where he was drawing with Sophie.
"Can you zip" I asked him.
'Sure" he said as he stood up and walked over. I moved my hair to the side and let him zip me up. It zipped up and fit me perfectly.
"Yes" I said dancing in it. I'm glad Gracie, Chelsea and Nana made me walk every where so I could lose the little belly I got from the short pregnancy.
"Beautiful just like when you first put it on" Brian said.
"Mommy you are so pretty" Sophie said coming over and hugging me.
"Thank you baby" I said to kissing the top of her head. I had Brian unzip me and went back into the bathroom to put my clothes back on and hang my dress back up on the hanger.

"Aren't you glad your finally getting married again" Brian asked me.
"Yeah I am" I said smiling and hugging him.
"I'm proud to say I am your man of honor, but the man of honor has a date tonight with Gracie so out unless you want to help me fix my hair" Brian said.
"I did go to beauty school" I said pushing him into a chair, "Sophie, well you go get Uncle Brian's hair product."
"Yes mommy" Sophie said walking into the bathroom. I ran my fingers through Brian's hair and while Sophie walked in slowly carrying Brian's hair care stuff, I pulled out my phone and sent Gracie a text.

If you could pick any hairstyle what would it be I sent to her. I waited a couple minutes and Sophie finally got to me and I picked up the bag and set it on the stand next to the chair. Gracie sent me a picture.
Like this Gracie said underneath it. I nodded and shut my phone and started Brian's hair the way she wanted it. I got it perfectly and smiled.
"Done" I said to him as he looked at it.
"Thanks" Brian said and pushed me out of the room to get ready. I walked downstairs with Sophie and saw Matt and Johnny playing Call of Duty once again.

"Do you ever stop" I asked them. They just shook their heads no.
"Where are my brothers" I asked.
"Mikey went with Alicia for a romantic evening, I think he wants her preggers" Matt said.
"Only you would think that Dimples, I'm telling Nana your addicted to COD" I said.
"Hey, it's not my fault your brother Mikey said he wasn't bringing any condoms tonight and no she'll ban me from it" Matt said.
"Nana, Dimples is playing COD to much" I yelled as I heard footsteps running down the stairs.
"Matthew Charles Dimples Sanders you promised you wouldn't play over two hours and it's been four" Nana said as she walked in front of the TV. Johnny and Matt tried to move but she was blocking the way and they both ended up dying.
"But Mikey seriously said that, Gerard" I yelled walking through the house looking for him. I found him with his head in the fridge.

"Gee" i said as he hit his head. I laughed and her turned around.
"Yes baby sis" Gerard said.
"Mikey is going to try and get Alicia preggers" I said.
"Dumb ass" Gerard said.
"Yeah he could wait until we were back in Cali" I said.
"Yep, so how are the plans going" Gerard asked.
"Good, Lia said her first two words today" I said smiling.
"Congrats" Gerard said smiling as he put a doughnut in his mouth. I shook my head and stole and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot another update