‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Honeymoon and then Back in California

Since we pretty much spent awhile in France. We just stayed in the house two days after everyone left and had a bunch of fun and since Zacky and I missed Icky, Jacob and Majesty we packed up all of our things, made sure the house was clean and then we went to go pick up Gracie since she was going to come to California with us. Brian likes her alot and I'm happy. So right now we are in the airport with Gracie who is excited as ever to be getting out of France.

"I can't wait to see the beaches of California" Gracie said.
"I know it's so exciting" I said as we climbed onto the airplane.

Few hours later

We arrived back in Huntington Beach and I loved feeling the warm air. Alicia and Mikey picked us up with our dogs in the back. They were happy to see us. We drove home and Gracie was snapping so many pictures.
"So you like it" I asked her.
"I love it" she said with a smile.
"Just letting you know, Brian has no idea you are coming" Alicia said to her.
"Really" Gracie asked.
"Yeah its a surprise from us" Zacky said. We drove to our house and my babies were outside with me.

"Mommy" they said ran to me. I got out of the car and Gracie followed and picked up my kids.
"Hi my babies" I said hugging and kissing them. Frank came out with a girl. I smiled about time he has moved on.
"Mommy, daddy met someone and her name is Sammy" Sophie said.
"That's good for daddy" I said. Brian came outside and a smile lite up on his face and he ran and spun Gracie around. Ah love, I am such a good match maker.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A two months later

I was in the bathroom throwing up again. Gracie and Alicia brought me in a test as Alicia's belly was getting bigger. I guess the day Dimples said Mikey wanted her pregnant wasn't a lie.

"here it is" ALicia said. I feel like this is all routine now. So I peed on the stick and waited.
"Do do do do" Gracie said.
"Oh shush up" I said and looked at the buzzer on my cell phone. I noticed time was up and looked at it. I smiled so wide.

"So what's the results" Alicia and Gracie asked.
"I'm pregnant" I said. I started dancing around and Gracie and Alicia joined me. Chelsea heard us yelling and screaming and came running.
"What what what" she asked.
"Your gonna be another aunty" I said as I danced. Chelsea screeched with us all and soon all the girls were in the bathroom.

"Okay, who is killing my wife" Zacky asked us.
"No one is" Chelsea said smiling.
"Okay, then what is with all the screeching" Zacky asked.
"I'm pregnant" I said with a smile. Zacky smiled and picked me up and spun me around.